Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Colors of the Rainbow. (Random Story.)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Time for a new chapter. As a warning, in this chapter some people are going to go insane. It'll be kind of like the chapter where people were getting possessed, but different. Also, I'm kind of skipping a while again. It feels kind of awkward knowing my story character is still dating the guy who ended up being my cousin...O_O --------------------------------------------- Things had been really hectic lately, and I was relieved that the year was almost over. I got my learner's license a few days ago, and my sister's moping about her birthday. What a loser. Anyways, I was on my way home, sitting in the back of the bus and adjusting my hand. For my birthday present my mom took me to the hospital and paid like thousands of dollars for me to get a metal hand. As soon as it happened my sister started freaking out, talking about how I was like Edward Elric. I wasn't supposed to have to get the metal hand, but they decided not to let it just heal since it would take a while and they wouldn't let me get my learner's license. Probably because they'd think if I had a metal hand that I was getting all the test answers from it. Somehow. What crazy people. When the bus jolted to a stop at the top of our street, I climbed off and walked down to the house, my sister having run way ahead of me. I sighed, shrugging to myself before I heard a voice. "Hey," I knew it was Jacob. How did he know what street I lived on? "What's up?" Something in his voice scared me. It wasn't Jacob. Well it was, but it wasn't. Kind of like Zach. I turned around, and my eyes met his red ones. I nearly fainted, but instead I started running. He chased after me, and I knew I had to move faster. Sadly, as soon as I did, I tripped. I rolled down the hill, knowing as soon as I hit my head that I would wake up in the hospital. I toppled all the way down and then stopped in the middle of the street, blood pouring from several spots on my body. I didn't know where, and didn't have time to check before I blacked out. ---------------------------------------------- "Hey Skyla, how's your new hand doing?" I shrugged at Ryan's question when we got on the bus. "It works amazingly, and it never tires out like a real one does. How are your burns?" "Eh, they're just scars now." Ryan sighed, shrugging back. "So, have you gotten your...upgrade yet?" He asked. I laughed under my breath. "Actually, yea. A few of us have. I control air and I can control clouds now." I grinned. "Did you get an upgrade?" "No," Ryan sighed. "But Will did. He can control people by using their blood now." "Wow, that's pretty cool. So Sabrina has lightning, Will has blood...what about the others?" "Jacob - I think - controls energy now." "Energy? What do you mean?" I asked, one of my eyebrows jolting upwards a bit. "I mean like...his hands glow orange and he can blast at things. Kind of like Brandon and Kyra and Ashton, but it's orange." Ryan laughed. "Oh, nice." I laughed as well, and then we went to doing what we usually did. ------------------------------------------------- The next morning - I think it was April 24th - I sat in Social Studies with my friend James, Ryan, and Sabrina. Like usual, Ryan and Sabrina were goofing off and holding hands under the table, and Sabrina was trying to keep Ryan from getting in trouble. It was quite entertaining. Things had gotten a bit more interesting since they started dating, which was sometime over Winter Break from what I'd heard. When it got to be about 11:41 or so, we lined up and headed to lunch. I was one of the last ones out along with Skyla, Ryan, Sabrina, and Nick. Something was a little weird, though; Nick had hardly said a word, our teacher was gone, and Skyla and Ryan were talking instead of Sabrina talking to Ryan. Actually she hadn't said a word since we left. Skyla seemed to be acting weird too. I think she was kind of...flirting with Ryan. That makes no sense! I thought, wincing. I followed them, keeping quiet. "Hey, Will, what's wrong?" Skyla asked, poking his cheek. I blinked, feeling a bit awkward already. "Um...nothing." I replied. "Aw, silly goose, you can tell me!" "No thanks." "Skyla, just leave him alone." Ryan sighed. "Can you and Sabrina leave?" Skyla asked, tilting her head to the side and glancing at Ryan. He looked a bit creeped out, took her by the arm, and quickly walked off. "What was that about?" I asked, and then Skyla gripped my arm when the two were out of sight. Her nails dug into my skin and busted the surface of it, and her eyes glowed red as she looked up into my eyes. "Ow! Hey, back off!" I tried to pull away, but she grabbed my other arm. Then she pulled a rope from her bag and tied my hands together behind my back, kicking me down and punching me in the nose, watching blood spew around the hallway. "No." Skyla mumbled simply, and then I blacked out. The last thing I saw was her pulling me up by the neck of my shirt and winding a punch, and then her fist flew at me and that was the end of it. --------------------------------------- I walked with Sabrina down the other hallway which, since it was lunch time for the whole seventh grade, was empty. As we walked, I noticed her stop out of the corner of my eye. I froze, turning to face her. Her head was down, though, so I couldn't see her face. "Are you okay?" I asked. Something told me it was a bad idea to be alone with her right then. "No." Her voice was a bit demonic and dark, and then she looked up at me with red eyes, and I turned to run. She was too quick, grabbed me by the wrist, and threw me at the floor with amazing force. I turned over onto my back, staring up at her with huge eyes. She flipped her hair out of her face, but only her eyes were visible through her hair. I didn't know what had happened, but I knew for once in my life I was a bit afraid. It was even worse when I saw her swipe at me, and then my consciousness suddenly died out. Was I going to live? -------------------------------------------- "Sabrina, stop!" I had finally found her, and now Ashton and I ran over to her and pulled her off of the floor. She was on her knees, staring down at Ryan, blood covering the floor, Ryan, and her hands. She growled at us and fought back, but a good slap across the face fixed her really quick. "Sabi...are you okay?" Finally she snapped out of it. She shook off, and then blinked as she looked down at her hands, her hair still drooping in her face. "Whose blood is this...?" She mumbled, and I noticed tears in her eyes. Then she looked down at Ryan, and nearly lost it. "R-Ryan!" I grabbed her arm, stopping her from getting any closer. Ashton picked him up, and then we all disappeared in a flash of darkness and light. When we reappeared, Sabrina silently looked around. "Skyla...?" Sabrina mumbled as she saw Skyla sitting in a cage made of darkness, chained to the wall. "Jacob...?" There was Jacob as well, sitting in a light cage, also chained up. "Yes," Ashton said, setting Ryan down on a bed next to two other beds. "now it's your turn." "No! Please, I didn't mean to! Whatever you're thinking, it wasn't my fault!" Sabrina yelled, but I grabbed her arm and slung her in a cage made of energy that was gray instead of black or white. When she looked at Ryan as she was chained up, I felt bad for locking her up. But we had to make sure everyone would be okay. "I'm sorry about this...but it's for your own good." Ashton said, and then her and I disappeared to go find the only person with any idea how to fix any of this. Brandon. -------------------------------------------------------- Woo. Lameness. xD

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, so, I know that not many people have really enjoyed this story, and I can't blame them, but this is for my friends, the people who actually enjoyed this, and some who were actually in this story. I'm going to stop writing this story. As time went on, I realized that I've left out a lot of people, and I can't go back and fix that. I had originally planned to rewrite this and fix all my mistakes[if possible], but I never planned a time to do that. Now too much time has passed, and a lot of different stuff has happened. I feel like now my life is moving too fast and my brain is just taking a while to catch up. Sorry to those of you who actually liked this, and to those of you who never read it or started to and hated it... Oh well. Goodbye now.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm redoing that last chapter because of some ideas I received from my friends. I'm starting this chapter in eighth grade instead of towards the end of seventh, okai? It's going to be present day with a few...minor changes. Heh.)

Time had been flying by at an absolutely amazingly quick speed lately. Ashton and I got to go back to school and it was like nothing had ever happened last year. Oh, and she finally turned thirteen. It's almost the second semester, now, and everyone seems pretty happy.
Well, everyone but me.
I'm happy, don't get me wrong, but...
Ashton met a guy named Daniel, and she likes him a lot. Sabi has Eric, our old friend from elementary school.
And who do I have?
No one.
I liked this guy named Jordan, but he turned into a jerk, so we don't talk much anymore. I like a guy named Alex now, and he doesn't seem to like me. I have no chances...
Ah, and then there's Brandon.
Obsessed creep.

-------------------------------------

"Team up? Destroy them all? I like that plan...but...how will it even be possible? I don't have powers!"
"Jordan, don't worry about such little details! I'll transfer half of my powers to you, and we'll be invincible if we work together!"
"Alright, Brandon...Let's destroy them."

----------------------------------------

The first sign of the attack was the screeching of the fire alarm.
We were all in second period by then, so I was in band with Skyla.
She didn't seem scared at all; I guess she knew what was going on, just like I did.
"Ryan, do you think-"
"No, I know."
We rushed out of the school, the opposite way as the rest of the class. Luckily everyone else had the same thought, so the group of six was almost together. "Where are Kyra and Ashton? And this is horrible, we're one person short!" Skyla sighed.
"We'll be alright without Breanna." Sabrina replied with a shrug.
"Where's Will?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and glancing around.
"Inside, working on the fire." Jacob stated simply in response. "Again, we'll be fine. We still have lava, energy, plants, air, and lightning."
"Um, you forgot flowers, which is kind of my element..." Sabrina mumbled, shuffling her feet shyly.
"I was stating the useful elements." Jacob muttered before hurrying down the steps by the gate to the football field. The group gathered on the steps, and I saw Brandon up on top of the roof.
"There he is, up there!" I called.
"Let's go then, guys!" Skyla simply breezed up to the building using her air, pulling Jacob up with her. I used the trees, obviously, and Sabrina stayed at the bottom; she hated heights. Scaredy cat.

----------------------------------

"Guys, is everything okay?" Ashton called as we flew down to the building. I landed by her side and glared at Brandon, who stood holding a dark cloud over the school. The fire was out, and I saw Will run out of the building. Luckily nothing seemed burned. The fire started in his class, so he went at it quick. That was good.
"Jordan?! What are YOU doing here?!" I suddenly cried as I saw the tall, dark-haired boy standing by one of my old boyfriends.
"Getting my revenge." The boy stated, frowning and going back to assist Brandon.
I had no idea how he got his powers, and I didn't care. "Ashton!" I called, and she moved to my side once more. Together we aimed a blast of light and darkness in the direction of Jordan. The little wimp jumped out of the way, and the blast shot Brandon right off the roof. He let out a wail and vanished into thin air, no blood or anything.
"Is he dead?" Will called up to us all. I glanced down to him and simply nodded.
Jordan, now standing alone, jumped down from the roof with the six of us following; not counting Ashton. But when Ashton aimed a blast at Jordan, he jumped out of the way once again, and the blast got Ryan that time.
"Ashton!" I cried immediately, my icy eyes widening in horror as the scene unfolded.
Jordan disappeared then, and we all watched as the tan-skinned fourteen-year-old dropped to the ground dead.

------------------------------------------------

I feel SO much better now.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
irishgirl44 Lock
irishgirl44
Star
Omg that was amazing !!!! Love you sabi. I'm checking this every night for more. Lol 

I am who I am. Get over it.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
New chapter! Yay!

"H-He could still be alive!"
"I doubt that. I can't hear a pulse."
"It's all my fault..."
"No it's not. Jordan's a wuss and jumped out of the way." Kyra told me with a sigh. "Just calm down, Ashton. It'll be okay."
"No it won't! I killed two people, and one of them was part of our group! We needed him to help us fight Brandon/Jordan!"
"Brandon's dead. Jordan's pretty much useless. How hard can it be?"
"I wouldn't underestimate Jordan if I were you..." Sabrina sighed as she entered the room. She had been up in our base with us, walking around and looking at stuff, since the fire stopped and Ryan got shot. She brought him up to the base while Kyra calmed me down and kept me from hyperventilating. She said I was acting worse than Sabi when the fire alarm went off on the school field trip.
"And why not?"
"He's a jerk. Jerks with powers are fueled by vengeance and anger. He seems to have just enough. And he dodged two of Ashton's attacks; that means he's quick. We need someone quicker."
"Sabi, have you been crying?" Kyra asked.
"No!" She squeaked, covering her face. "Anyways, I should get back to school. There's still two hours left right now."
"I thought you hated your fifth period..." Kyra mumbled.
"I do, but...you know...Eric."
Kyra looked at her in such a way that said she wanted to make a comment about them, but couldn't, so she simply offered to take her back down. I got to stay in the base and keep Ryan's dead body locked up. Apparently Jordan had the power to bring him back to life, but full of darkness, and pretty much make him a...henchman. Fun, right?
The two left, and I looked over at the locked up chamber and frowned, mumbling an unheard apology to the boy I killed.

-------------------------------------

"Thanks Saki-san." I told Kyra with a wave as she left. Then I looked at the ground and sighed before making my way inside. No one saw me because all the students were in their classes, so that was good.
"Hey, is everything okay? You looked pretty upset after all that..."
"Eric? Why aren't you in class?# I asked.
"My math teacher got mad at me so I asked to use the restroom and came down to see if you were back yet."
"Aw, you came down to see me?"
Most people couldn't tell if Eric blushed, since he was of Spanish origin, but I could.
"You don't have to answer that." I giggled.
"Okay, good. Let me walk you to class.# He said with a grin.
We walked down the hall to my science class, which was right down the hall from his math class. He hugged me, told me goodbye, and headed to math. I walked in and told my teacher I got sick and had to run to the bathroom, so luckily I didn't get in trouble.
That was good. Awesome, even.
I don't think I could have handled any more problems that day.

----------------------------------------------

It was really weird having to tell Ryan and I's band teacher why he didn't come back with the class. I simply had to lie and tell him that Ryan got sick and went home. It had worked, until the band teacher called Ryan's parents. They said they had no idea where Ryan was, either. He hadn't showed up after the fire alarm went off, he wasn't at home, and no one found him inside the building, so it was obvious I was lying. But I couldn't tell them the truth.
That's why I've been in the principal's office since then.
"Skyla, I never thought you were the type to lie. You've gotten honor roll every term since you started going to school here, and now you're lying about where a student is?"
I said nothing to the principal.
"Just tell me, plain and simple, why Ryan isn't back."
"You wouldn't believe me."
"I bet I would. Just tell me what happened."
I did what he said. I explained everything that had happened, every single little detail since we all got our powers, up to this point, including the fact that Ashton, practically a goddess of darkness, tried to shoot at Jordan, Brandon's evil side-kick, and he jumped out of the way so she hit Ryan and killed him.
And do you know what that man did?
He just laughed.

--------------------------------

The next week that went by, Skyla didn't show up. We ended up finding out that the principal called her insane, so she flat out killed him. So many people were dying! The worst part had yet to come!
"Will, what is the answer?"
"What?"
"Your hand was up."
"I was going to ask to use the restroom."
My teacher sighed. "Very well then. Take your agenda with you."
With a nod, I grabbed by agenda and bolted from the room. I went into the boys' bathroom and locked myself into a stall, sitting down in the floor in shock. Brandon was dead, Ryan was dead, and now the principal was dead. All because of members in the group. I knew that it wasn't the end of the deaths; nowhere near it. I only had one question that was currently impossible to answer...
Who was going to die next?

--------------------------

This chapter was basically a cool-down chapter(haha, get it? because of the...fire...) due to all the issues in the last chapter that came up, so sorry if it seemed like a slow chapter.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
irishgirl44 Lock
irishgirl44
Star
I loved ot sabi!!!!! Your amazing!!!!!

I am who I am. Get over it.

Posted By:
rawr510
rawr510
Star
That was amazing. But why did I kill Ryan? Shouldn't it have been you, Sabi? Haha and I really love my title, "goddess of darkness"

Thinking is hard. I don't get why people have to think to get through life. Thinking makes life hard and annoying...

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
You said you wanted to! xD

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Time to get back on track! Well, sort of. This chapter may be confusing at first, but...it'll be easier to understand eventually. I'm kinda going to jump again, into high school, to make it easier to write without worrying about leaving out something that has already happened. Okay? Okay.

I can't believe it's a been a year, and we have yet to see Jordan again after the incident. He was, no doubt, getting stronger and more powerful before he faced us again. Ashton wiped out Brandon so easily, so now he was worried about dying himself. Anyways, we're all in high school now. I'm not sure whether to be excited or scared anymore...The only thing we've dealt with so far is drama problems. Oh, yea, I decided to go back to school, too. I figured, well, Jordan's not back yet, so why not? Ashton decided to come back, too. It wasn't long before we had readjusted to school life and seeing our friends again. All we missed were some friendship issues and more drama while we were gone. For example, Skyla and Sabi got into a fight, Will got a girlfriend, Sabi broke up with Eric last year, and Skyla found a new crush. I don't know who it is, though. She won't tell me. Oh well.

Anyways, so now it's time for lunch. The whole group has the same lunch period - period B - and today we decided to sit together, all of us, for the first time ever. Well, except for Breanna; somehow she lost her powers, so now there's just, counting Ashton and I, five of us left. Jacob left, too. He went back to being home schooled.

I'm honestly getting a bit worried. Our numbers have decreased drastically. I know only three people are gone, but that's drastic, in my opinion. Jordan might be able to destroy us single handedly. Let's hope he doesn't show back up any time soon.

Right as I told the group that, the unthinkable happened.
Jordan burst through the window coated wall of the cafeteria, his hands burning dark with energy and his eyes glowing red.
Oh boy.

-----------------------------------

I could see from the look in everyone's eyes that they knew we were doomed.
No one spoke a word as we all waited for the room to empty before getting up casually and, for lack of a better term, powering up.
Finally the panic washed over the five of us.

"Am I the ONLY ONE freaking out right now?!" Will spoke up first. "Jordan's back, and he looks angry, and powerful!"
"He may be stronger now, but so are we." I replied. "We can take him."
"Skyla, you're nuts! We've barely been training since eighth grade."
"Even so, we just have to try."
"I think she's right. Come on!" Kyra jumped up onto the table and her hands lit up. Well, they started to. Then Jordan vanished and reappeared in front of her. He grabbed her by the wrist, grinning and watching her scream and vanish as well.
"Kyra!" Ashton cried, jumping back. "What did you do to her?" She growled, jumping at Jordan. With just a simple touch, she had disappeared with Kyra.
"You know you can't fight me back, right?" Jordan commented, floating in the air as he turned to Sabrina, who was just about to attack. "Don't worry, I have someone who will play with you, too." I didn't see what she was looking at, but I did notice her face go pale.
"No...but...how can...that's not..." She backed up slowly, and as I followed her gaze with my own, I nearly joined her in her rambling.
"Ryan..." I breathed, and then felt a hand on my wrist. I gasped and turned in a panic, and only saw the glow of Jordan's eyes before the room darkened to black, and I saw nothing more.
Was I going to be the next to die?

-------------------------------------------------------

"Will, you've gotta run for it!"
Had Sabrina finally snapped out of her trance?
"Will! He's coming for you! Just run!"
It didn't sound like her...and she didn't look like she was moving.
In fact, no one was.
"Will! Can you hear me? Get out of there, now!"
That voice...who was it?
"Will! JUST RUN!"
Finally I could see straight. I turned and started to run, seeing my girlfriend standing in the doorway. She looked...different. Her entire body had a soft glow to it, and it looked like she was inside of a shield. She grabbed my hand and ran with me, and I could feel the shield around myself as well.
I don't think Jordan dared to follow.

-----------------------------------------------------

"You let me die!"
I jumped upon tables and chairs and counters as I tried to escape my old friend, now controlled by Jordan's evil powers.
"I knew from the start I shouldn't have trusted you! Just look at me, I'm dead!"
I watched Will running out of the cafeteria with his girlfriend by his side, both glowing a soft white. Did she have abilities, just like us?
"Don't ignore me! Come back and fight me!"
I wished I could have denied his command, but my legs were weak from bounding across the room. Although my brain said to go on, my legs refused and I collapsed in a heap on the floor. I was panting and could barely see. My hair fell to the side and I looked through a few strands as Ryan got closer. He looked the same as before, but he had very dark circles under his eyes and his eyes were black instead of brown like they were when he was alive.

He got closer and closer to where I lay, his expression intense and angry. I was starting to black out. Then a hand wrapped around my throat, as he lifted me off the ground.
"Why did you let me die?" He growled through his clenched teeth. "Why?"
"I didn't want you to die...but I couldn't help you..." I finally responded.
His expression softened. "...What?" He asked in a small voice.
With a voice just as tiny, I continued my thought. "I cared about you, Ryan...you know that...but you didn't care about me at all...and you never really did..." I felt tears in my eyes, dripping down my cheeks. "but even then, I would have saved you if I had the chance...I'm sorry you died..."
"...Sabi...I'm..." Ryan suddenly went pale, his eyes widening as I dropped to the floor. I saw the outline of a knife stick through his chest, and watched black blood pour out as he dropped down as well. Jordan stood behind him, looking more angry than before.

"As they always say...if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself..." Jordan muttered, kneeling down in front of me.
"What are you going to do to us?" I couldn't help but sound like I was whimpering. I was scared.
He simply laughed, and repeated what he had done to the others.
My vision was darkened, and everything was just...gone.
"Kyra! Ashton! Where are you?"

--------------------------------------

That's all for now...
>:3

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar

NEW CHAPTER! YAY!

-----------------------------------------

"Hey, wake up!"
I felt like I slept at the bottom of a pit for a week straight...and all I remembered was Jordan attacking, and then passing out. Where was I now?
"Come on, the guards are coming! Wake up!"
That voice was...familiar.
"Trey?" I groaned, slowly blinking and rubbing my eyes.
"Huh? My name's Tanner. But that's beside the point, get up!"
I finally opened my eyes and sat up, rubbing them again. The surroundings were unfamiliar to me. I seemed to be inside of a large castle, and guards raced down a hallway towards the boy and I as I came to my senses. When I turned to him I saw an odd outfit, consisting of medieval style clothing and a cloak with a hood, which covered the boy's head. I still saw his face, which was dressed with a pair of glasses, brown hair, and soft brown eyes. It was definitely Trey, but how? I hadn't seen him in such a long time...
"Come on!" He said, grabbing me by the hand and pulling me to my feet. Together we ran out the castle doors and towards the forest. The guards stopped chasing us, and he took me to a cave in the woods that had holes showing light and making it easier to see.
"Why are they after us?" I asked, sitting on my knees near him once we had both caught our breath.
"Well, we're fugitives, aren't we Kenley?"
Who was Kenley?

------------------------------------------------------

It was dark and cold...and I felt like I was floating.
But that wasn't possible.
It just couldn't be.
Had I actually died?
"It's time for dinner, Sin. Come on down, you can take a break from your studies."
I heard the voice, and something made me respond.
"Yes father."
Then my feet were moving.
I stood and made my way down a flight of stairs, and sat down at a large table, at the seat to the right, next to the head of the table.
"Just a moment, I need to call the others in the castle."
"Yes father." I repeated. Finally, I could see. My eyes opened wide and I looked around. The room was beautiful, and the table had a red cloth over it, clearly made of real silk. I must have been in a castle.
A bell rang in the distance, and pairs of footsteps made their way down, as many knights and warriors sat themselves down politely and set their helmets under their seats gently.
"Guards, where is the princess?"
"She hasn't returned from her stroll, sir."
"Ah, well...Sinnie, go to the woods and fetch the princess."
"Yes father." I repeated again, before getting to my feet. I left the room and my feet dragged themselves out of the castle and towards the woods. I was all up for finding this...princess. Maybe she could help me out.
But the thing was...
I wasn't sure who I was looking for.

---------------------------------------------

"Milady, are you alright?"
Oh, gosh...my head hurt like crazy...and I felt like I had just jumped off of a cliff.
"Princess Aethel, please tell me you aren't hurt..."
My eyes opened, and I found that I was looking at a tree from a very low perspective. Like, ground level perspective. I was probably laying down. There was a very handsome person in front of me...but I didn't recognize him. Was he speaking to me? I heard him sigh in relief, and saw a smile cross his lips.
"Good...you're okay. Now come on, you need to get home. Your father will be worried about you."
I got to my feet, with his help, and we walked back towards the castle. On the way, I heard a voice.
"Ashton? Is that you?"
"Skyla?" I turned around to see her standing behind me.
"Oh, hey Sinnie."
"Keegan? How did you get here?"
"Keegan? Who's that? Sin, don't you remember me? Did you hit your head? It's me, Keaton."
"Oh...um...sorry." Sin responded, blinking a time or two.
"Anyways..." Keaton blinked a time or two, squinting at the two girls. "Aethel, we need to get you home."
"Yea, they sent me to come look for you."
"Oh, um...let's go, then."
We made our way back towards the castle in silence, neither of us daring to ask a single question about where we were.

-----------------------------------------------------

When my eyes opened back up...I can't describe the feeling...It felt like I had woken up from a year long nap.
Well, I practically had. I died a year ago, and I thought Jordan killed me. Again. But...I guess he hadn't, then, huh?
I blinked a few times, and my vision became clear. There was someone sitting by me. They glanced down and pat my shoulder.
"Good...you're awake."
It was a girl, but I couldn't tell who they were, or see their face clearly.
"They might find us if we stay...so we need to find somewhere to go where we're safe."
"Sabrina?" I muttered, and she gave a tiny smile.
"I can't believe you remember me after all that's happened...I thought you hated me."
"I do."
She went silent. After a minute or two passed by, she spoke back up. "Come on, I hear them." Then she got to her feet, and motioned for me to stand. I obeyed silently, and we started to walk.
"Any idea how we got here?"
"No."
"Any idea how to get back?"
"No."
"Is that all you can say?"
"In this situation, kind of. I'm just as clueless as you, Ryan." Sabrina muttered to me as we walked. "I just know that...well...we're not in our own world."
"Well, duh." I scoffed, rolling my eyes.
"And we're not alive, either."
"What?!" I stopped, my eyes going wide. She kept walking.
"No time for questions. I know where the others are, and we need to find them as soon as possible."

-----------------------------------

mew :3

ohmygod. xD

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

A person at school ya hate at school.

latest videos