Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6752
Even look at the original pasta, it was written by "anonymous"...11 year old on wiki....I WROTE IT

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6752

"Old Man Logan" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

 Think about it, only a child could write something so "bad," it was written 3 years ago, I was 11, I've always been a HUGE creepypasta fan, and I wanted to write one, the evidence points out that I DID WRITE THIS!!!!
Oh? Your profile says otherwise. Can you not do simple math? You didn't write this. Give it up, idiot. Stop pretending you're cool because you went on /x/ one time. You also claimed to have written Candle Cove, yet Ichor Falls was the one who wrote it.
1. I never said I wrote candle cove, I said I watched it, and that was a TROLL. 2. I go on /x/ constantly 3. The image is horribly photoshopped, REMIND YOU OF ANYONE???? 4. I WROTE JEFF THE KILLER

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Posted By:
-Allie- Lock
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7305

"realKnuckles" wrote:

Even look at the original pasta, it was written by "anonymous"...11 year old on wiki....I WROTE IT
I've been linked to this story that was posted YEARS ago. More than two. You can post the stories but you cannot take credit for writing it.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6752

"-Allie-" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

Even look at the original pasta, it was written by "anonymous"...11 year old on wiki....I WROTE IT
I've been linked to this story that was posted YEARS ago. More than two. You can post the stories but you cannot take credit for writing it.
I did, in fact, write this, I may have been 9 or 10, but I was somewhere around there

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4844
Yeah, uh, unless you prove it's you, it isn't.  Number 1) You don't write that well, literally, at all.(and I'm not talking storywise, I'm talking grammar.) Number 2) Jeff the Killer began circulating in 2008.  Number 3) stop plagiarizing 


Posted By:
Old Man Logan
Old Man Logan
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 318

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"Old Man Logan" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

 Think about it, only a child could write something so "bad," it was written 3 years ago, I was 11, I've always been a HUGE creepypasta fan, and I wanted to write one, the evidence points out that I DID WRITE THIS!!!!
Oh? Your profile says otherwise. Can you not do simple math? You didn't write this. Give it up, idiot. Stop pretending you're cool because you went on /x/ one time. You also claimed to have written Candle Cove, yet Ichor Falls was the one who wrote it.
1. I never said I wrote candle cove, I said I watched it, and that was a TROLL. 2. I go on /x/ constantly 3. The image is horribly photoshopped, REMIND YOU OF ANYONE???? 4. I WROTE JEFF THE KILLER
By the way, it was written four years ago, not three. Wink Do you not remember when you wrote it? And if you go on /x/ constantly, you're the cancer killing 4chan and you should probably get the hell out. Also, no. It doesn't remind me of anyone. What the hell are you on?

Also known as Wolverine.


Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6752

"Jack Mack" wrote:

Yeah, uh, unless you prove it's you, it isn't.  Number 1) You don't write that well, literally, at all.(and I'm not talking storywise, I'm talking grammar.) Number 2) Jeff the Killer began circulating in 2008.  Number 3) stop plagiarizing 
How can I prove that it was me?

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Posted By:
Old Man Logan
Old Man Logan
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 318

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

Yeah, uh, unless you prove it's you, it isn't.  Number 1) You don't write that well, literally, at all.(and I'm not talking storywise, I'm talking grammar.) Number 2) Jeff the Killer began circulating in 2008.  Number 3) stop plagiarizing 
How can I prove that it was me?
Well, how can you? Burden of proof, my friend. Prove that you wrote it, and we'll stop bugging you. But you can't. You never even knew about this when you were 9. So stop claiming it as your own. It makes real /x/ kids like me angry, holy crap.

Also known as Wolverine.


Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4844

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

Yeah, uh, unless you prove it's you, it isn't.  Number 1) You don't write that well, literally, at all.(and I'm not talking storywise, I'm talking grammar.) Number 2) Jeff the Killer began circulating in 2008.  Number 3) stop plagiarizing 
How can I prove that it was me?
That's for you to find out, not me. 


Posted By:
Old Man Logan
Old Man Logan
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 318
Also, from Know Your Meme: "Listen I know the origin, The Real Original Story was made in 2008 by a user on YouTube named Sesseur, The creepypasta that came out in 2011 was not the original story." And I suppose you'll be claiming the 2011 one?

Also known as Wolverine.


play online games

latest forum posts

What're you watching (2015)

On a scale of 1 to 100 how much do you lik...

On a scale of 1 to 100 how much do you lik...

You Failed To Mention

Water Or Soda?

Gay Marriage: Yes, yes, yes, or the stupid no

What Is the Last thing you would eat if it...

Gummy bears or gummy worms?

Caramel or Fudge

On a scale of 1 to 100 how much do you lik...

latest videos