Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Jeff the Killer

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
Even look at the original pasta, it was written by "anonymous"...11 year old on wiki....I WROTE IT

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Jeff the Killer

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar

"Old Man Logan" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

Think about it, only a child could write something so "bad," it was written 3 years ago, I was 11, I've always been a HUGE creepypasta fan, and I wanted to write one, the evidence points out that I DID WRITE THIS!!!!
Oh? Your profile says otherwise. Can you not do simple math? You didn't write this. Give it up, idiot. Stop pretending you're cool because you went on /x/ one time. You also claimed to have written Candle Cove, yet Ichor Falls was the one who wrote it.
1. I never said I wrote candle cove, I said I watched it, and that was a TROLL. 2. I go on /x/ constantly 3. The image is horribly photoshopped, REMIND YOU OF ANYONE???? 4. I WROTE JEFF THE KILLER

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Jeff the Killer

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"realKnuckles" wrote:

Even look at the original pasta, it was written by "anonymous"...11 year old on wiki....I WROTE IT
I've been linked to this story that was posted YEARS ago. More than two. You can post the stories but you cannot take credit for writing it.

Arguing is a waste of time.

Jeff the Killer

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

I've been linked to this story that was posted YEARS ago. More than two. You can post the stories but you cannot take credit for writing it.
I did, in fact, write this, I may have been 9 or 10, but I was somewhere around there

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Jeff the Killer

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah, uh, unless you prove it's you, it isn't.  Number 1) You don't write that well, literally, at all.(and I'm not talking storywise, I'm talking grammar.) Number 2) Jeff the Killer began circulating in 2008.  Number 3) stop plagiarizing 

Jeff the Killer

Posted By:
Old Man Logan
Old Man Logan
StarStarStarStar

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"Old Man Logan" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

Think about it, only a child could write something so "bad," it was written 3 years ago, I was 11, I've always been a HUGE creepypasta fan, and I wanted to write one, the evidence points out that I DID WRITE THIS!!!!
Oh? Your profile says otherwise. Can you not do simple math? You didn't write this. Give it up, idiot. Stop pretending you're cool because you went on /x/ one time. You also claimed to have written Candle Cove, yet Ichor Falls was the one who wrote it.
1. I never said I wrote candle cove, I said I watched it, and that was a TROLL. 2. I go on /x/ constantly 3. The image is horribly photoshopped, REMIND YOU OF ANYONE???? 4. I WROTE JEFF THE KILLER
By the way, it was written four years ago, not three. Wink Do you not remember when you wrote it? And if you go on /x/ constantly, you're the cancer killing 4chan and you should probably get the hell out. Also, no. It doesn't remind me of anyone. What the hell are you on?

Also known as Wolverine.

Jeff the Killer

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jack Mack" wrote:

Yeah, uh, unless you prove it's you, it isn't.  Number 1) You don't write that well, literally, at all.(and I'm not talking storywise, I'm talking grammar.) Number 2) Jeff the Killer began circulating in 2008.  Number 3) stop plagiarizing 
How can I prove that it was me?

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Jeff the Killer

Posted By:
Old Man Logan
Old Man Logan
StarStarStarStar

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

Well, how can you? Burden of proof, my friend. Prove that you wrote it, and we'll stop bugging you. But you can't. You never even knew about this when you were 9. So stop claiming it as your own. It makes real /x/ kids like me angry, holy crap.

Also known as Wolverine.

Jeff the Killer

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

That's for you to find out, not me. 

Jeff the Killer

Posted By:
Old Man Logan
Old Man Logan
StarStarStarStar
Also, from Know Your Meme: "Listen I know the origin, The Real Original Story was made in 2008 by a user on YouTube named Sesseur, The creepypasta that came out in 2011 was not the original story." And I suppose you'll be claiming the 2011 one?

Also known as Wolverine.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Words That Start With 'S'

NASCAR FORUM

Words That Start With 'S'

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Words That Start With F.