Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
Old Man Logan
Old Man Logan
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 318
"Listen, I know the origin; the real original story was made in 2008 by a user on YouToob named Sesseur. The creepypasta that came out in 2011 was not the original story." So, now we know. He isn't the author. smile

Also known as Wolverine.


Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6752
Dude....give it a friggin rest, I wrote it, period, im not an idiot ok? And another thing, I'm like 4 years older than you

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7215
Are you saying you're 18?

I Support Equal Rights


Posted By:
Old Man Logan
Old Man Logan
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 318

"realKnuckles" wrote:

Dude....give it a friggin rest, I wrote it, period, im not an idiot ok? And another thing, I'm like 4 years older than you
Uh, no. In case you didn't tell, I'm probably older than you.

Also known as Wolverine.


Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6752
No, I'm 13, it says on his profile that he is 9.

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Posted By:
Old Man Logan
Old Man Logan
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 318

"realKnuckles" wrote:

No, I'm 13, it says on his profile that he is 9.
I'm 14.

Also known as Wolverine.


Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6752

"Old Man Logan" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

No, I'm 13, it says on his profile that he is 9.
I'm 14.
Im going to use your own words against you: Not according to your profile, can't you do simple math?

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Posted By:
Old Man Logan
Old Man Logan
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 318

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"Old Man Logan" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

No, I'm 13, it says on his profile that he is 9.
I'm 14.
Im going to use your own words against you: Not according to your profile, can't you do simple math?
I'm Tenko. Born February 28th, 1998. Deal with it, bub.

Also known as Wolverine.


Posted By:
RomanceWriter22
RomanceWriter22
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 60

"Old Man Logan" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"Old Man Logan" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

No, I'm 13, it says on his profile that he is 9.
I'm 14.
Im going to use your own words against you: Not according to your profile, can't you do simple math?
I'm Tenko. Born February 28th, 1998. Deal with it, bub.
You both need to chill! Now your both just being babies! I'm older than both of you so just shut up!

If on your true love a crest is worn
Be cautious from you that love
will be torn
you'll be spellbound enraptured
until her last heartbeat
Which are numbered the moment your eyes meet
If freedom from the the curse is your goal
Be warned it takes a selfless soul.
-Spellbound smile


Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6752

"RomanceWriter22" wrote:

"Old Man Logan" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"Old Man Logan" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

No, I'm 13, it says on his profile that he is 9.
I'm 14.
Im going to use your own words against you: Not according to your profile, can't you do simple math?
I'm Tenko. Born February 28th, 1998. Deal with it, bub.
You both need to chill! Now your both just being babies! I'm older than both of you so just shut up!
Im just trying to defend my work

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


play online games

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

any ideas?

im back ^-^

Words that Start with N!

The Rhyming game!!

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Who was the last person to send you a frie...

Nicklodeon vs Disney?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

latest videos