Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Jeff the Killer

Posted By:
RomanceWriter22
RomanceWriter22
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 60

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"RomanceWriter22" wrote:

"Old Man Logan" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"Old Man Logan" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

No, I'm 13, it says on his profile that he is 9.
I'm 14.
Im going to use your own words against you: Not according to your profile, can't you do simple math?
I'm Tenko. Born February 28th, 1998. Deal with it, bub.
You both need to chill! Now your both just being babies! I'm older than both of you so just shut up!
Im just trying to defend my work
Just LET IT GO!

If on your true love a crest is worn
Be cautious from you that love
will be torn
you'll be spellbound enraptured
until her last heartbeat
Which are numbered the moment your eyes meet
If freedom from the the curse is your goal
Be warned it takes a selfless soul.
-Spellbound smile


Jeff the Killer

Posted By:
RomanceWriter22
RomanceWriter22
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 60

"RomanceWriter22" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"RomanceWriter22" wrote:

"Old Man Logan" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"Old Man Logan" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

No, I'm 13, it says on his profile that he is 9.
I'm 14.
Im going to use your own words against you: Not according to your profile, can't you do simple math?
I'm Tenko. Born February 28th, 1998. Deal with it, bub.
You both need to chill! Now your both just being babies! I'm older than both of you so just shut up!
Im just trying to defend my work
Just LET IT GO!
Well I hope your happy you successfully scared the living crap out of my little brother no now he has to sleep in my room! Thanks.

If on your true love a crest is worn
Be cautious from you that love
will be torn
you'll be spellbound enraptured
until her last heartbeat
Which are numbered the moment your eyes meet
If freedom from the the curse is your goal
Be warned it takes a selfless soul.
-Spellbound smile


Jeff the Killer

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6766

"RomanceWriter22" wrote:

"RomanceWriter22" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"RomanceWriter22" wrote:

"Old Man Logan" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"Old Man Logan" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

No, I'm 13, it says on his profile that he is 9.
I'm 14.
Im going to use your own words against you: Not according to your profile, can't you do simple math?
I'm Tenko. Born February 28th, 1998. Deal with it, bub.
You both need to chill! Now your both just being babies! I'm older than both of you so just shut up!
Im just trying to defend my work
Just LET IT GO!
Well I hope your happy you successfully scared the living crap out of my little brother no now he has to sleep in my room! Thanks.
at least I dont worship looks

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Jeff the Killer

Posted By:
RomanceWriter22
RomanceWriter22
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 60

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"RomanceWriter22" wrote:

"RomanceWriter22" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"RomanceWriter22" wrote:

"Old Man Logan" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"Old Man Logan" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

No, I'm 13, it says on his profile that he is 9.
I'm 14.
Im going to use your own words against you: Not according to your profile, can't you do simple math?
I'm Tenko. Born February 28th, 1998. Deal with it, bub.
You both need to chill! Now your both just being babies! I'm older than both of you so just shut up!
Im just trying to defend my work
Just LET IT GO!
Well I hope your happy you successfully scared the living crap out of my little brother no now he has to sleep in my room! Thanks.
at least I dont worship looks
...Excuse me?!

If on your true love a crest is worn
Be cautious from you that love
will be torn
you'll be spellbound enraptured
until her last heartbeat
Which are numbered the moment your eyes meet
If freedom from the the curse is your goal
Be warned it takes a selfless soul.
-Spellbound smile


Jeff the Killer

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6766

"RomanceWriter22" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"RomanceWriter22" wrote:

"RomanceWriter22" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"RomanceWriter22" wrote:

"Old Man Logan" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"Old Man Logan" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

No, I'm 13, it says on his profile that he is 9.
I'm 14.
Im going to use your own words against you: Not according to your profile, can't you do simple math?
I'm Tenko. Born February 28th, 1998. Deal with it, bub.
You both need to chill! Now your both just being babies! I'm older than both of you so just shut up!
Im just trying to defend my work
Just LET IT GO!
Well I hope your happy you successfully scared the living crap out of my little brother no now he has to sleep in my room! Thanks.
at least I dont worship looks
...Excuse me?!
@yeahisaidit

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Jeff the Killer

Posted By:
TheEvilKendra
TheEvilKendra
Member since:
June, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 874

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

I have a sadistic, dark mind
No you don't you copier, you got this from Creepypasta .-.

"Run rabbit, run! Gyahahahaha!"
- Yuuya Kizami (Corpse Party)


Jeff the Killer

Posted By:
esergio
esergio
Member since:
December, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 603
Amazing book


Be The Change You Wish To See In The World


Jeff the Killer

Posted By:
NecroToTheHolic
NecroToTheHolic
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 930

"realKnuckles" wrote:

I wrote this story a few months back and now I'm going to post it all in chapters
This isn't your story. This is a famous creepy pasta, dude -.-'


Jeff the Killer

Posted By:
NecroToTheHolic
NecroToTheHolic
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 930

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

"Starlight hills" wrote:

Creepy+Gross+Weird=AWESOME! Love it! It's epic. U writing any more?
He copied it off Creepypasta :P
I WAS THE ONE WHO WROTE THE CREEPYPASTA
NO, you DIDN'T. Jeff the Killer came off Yout0be, er... something. But not here, and you are obviously not the original poster. The original person's way older than you. Don't steal other people's work because you're too uncreative to write something yourself.


Jeff the Killer

Posted By:
SelenaGomezForever
SelenaGomezForever
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8232
I read this story somewhere. It's creepy.

occupation: slaying all of u


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Cheeseburger or hotdog?

Cheeseburger or hotdog?

The Good Gamer's Tier List to games.

What is your favorite Pokemon?

How much battery has you got right now?

What is your favorite anime?

latest videos