Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

BIood Stains

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
Heyy peoples! Thanks for the feedback on 'Secrets', it really meant alot! You're all stars! Here's the sequel, hope you enjoy it as much as you did with 'Secrets'. Chapter 1 My heart pounds with adrenaline when the bells rings, and my instincts instantly kick in as I reach for my gun. Silently I wait for the person stood no less than fifteen feet behind me to fire, relying on only my ears since my eyes have been blind folded. A loud bang rings in my ears and automatically my mind tells me to duck. Standing up, I turn around and pull the trigger without caution. Claps begin around me, followed by a few cheers. I take my blind fold off and look around to see Parris and Ashling walking towards me still clapping, with a few others behind them. Grinning, I bend down and pick my bag up from the floor, then walk to them. "You're getting better, Amelia. Even if it has took you almost a year," Parris says smiling. Positive feedback for once? Or just sarcasm?  "Thanks. But in my defence, I couldn't do any of this for a couple months, " I reply, retrieving a small hand towel from my bag and wiping my forehead with it. "True," Parris says, nodding his head in agreement. I watch as Ashling walks over to the person laying motionIess on the floor. He bends down to check where I shot them, then stands up looking shocked. "So where did she hit him?" Parris asks, looking from me to Ashling. "Left side of his forehead," he replies walking back over to us. "Almost perfect," a voice says behind us. We all twist around to see Dyno walking down the stairs into the large room we're in. He comes over to us, his red eyes glancing over to the lifeIess body sprawled out across the dirty floor, a pool of his own bIood forming around his head, spreading at a rapid pace. Dyno looks back up, his eyes locking on mine whilst he comes closer. "What happened to your meeting?" I ask then reach back into my bag for my drink, my mouth watering as I dig down in my bag for the bottle containing the crimson liquid. Dyno wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck softly. "It got cancelled, so I came to see you shoot," he says, turning me around to look at him, "And we've got a member of Eidetic that has got into the building, so we've gotta go and decide what happens to them. No doubt they'll be kiIIed." I roll my eyes and let my head tilt to the side as I stare up at Dyno. "Why do I have to go as well?" I ask, folding my arms across my chest. "Because I want you too," he replies before heading to the stairs with his arm around me, "You've got an hour before we have to be there. So you can have a shower and check on Skye."  We laugh and joke around while we walk along to corridors to Skye's nursery, then when we stand outside the room I knock on the door a few times. Slowly the door creaks open and Delano's head appears in the crack in the side. He realises it's us and pulls open the door. I walk in first, followed by Dyno and we go over to the ivory-colored crib. A long cream canopy drapes over the sides of the crib while a small african-animal themed mobiIe hangs above Skye's head. A grin spreads across Dyno's face as he lifts the weightIess three month old as carefully as he can, his expression hinted with worry incase he dropped her. Skye starts crying and makes little fists as she throws her arms around. Dyno cradles her in his arms and gently rocks her to get her to sleep. His smile not leaving his face as he whispers soothingly in Skye's ear, "Shh, Daddy's here." What do you peeps think? Chapter 2? smile

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

BIood Stains

Posted By:
epic2011
epic2011
StarStarStarStar
OMG!!!!! He told her he was daddy........liar xD As usual i love it

Life is like a camera; Focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if it goes wrong...Take another shot.

BIood Stains

Posted By:
meggmegg
meggmegg
StarStarStarStarStar
why do i have an extreamly bad bad bad feeling

BIood Stains

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar

"meggmegg" wrote:

why do i have an extreamly bad bad bad feeling

"epic2011" wrote:

OMG!!!!! He told her he was daddy........liar xD As usual i love it
Lol, I'll start the chapter 2 tonite and post it in the morning xD

Jag och min valp, Elvis

BIood Stains

Posted By:
meggmegg
meggmegg
StarStarStarStarStar
wait its mimi isnt it???? O.O

BIood Stains

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar

"meggmegg" wrote:

wait its mimi isnt it???? O.O
Yeah, sorry probably confused you. I'll edit it now and make one of the boys say her name xD

Jag och min valp, Elvis

BIood Stains

Posted By:
RomanceWriter22
RomanceWriter22
StarStarStar
Brendan will come back even if i have to hijack a plane fly to your house and threaten your life...jk...or not...

If on your true love a crest is worn
Be cautious from you that love
will be torn
you'll be spellbound enraptured
until her last heartbeat
Which are numbered the moment your eyes meet
If freedom from the the curse is your goal
Be warned it takes a selfless soul.
-Spellbound smile

BIood Stains

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar

"RomanceWriter22" wrote:

Brendan will come back even if i have to hijack a plane fly to your house and threaten your life...jk...or not...
Lol, I might put him in it later on... xD

Jag och min valp, Elvis

BIood Stains

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 2 "You're sure you don't mind?" I ask Dyno, waiting fore his answer anxiously. He smiles and looks up from Skye's peaceful, sleeping face. "I've told you, I'm fine with her," he replies, walking over to the chair to sit down with Skye. "Okay," I say after a moment or two of thinking, "I'll be back in forty minutes." Then I walk out the room and up another set of stairs to get to mine and Dyno's bedroom. Once I've started running the bath, I go to the chest of draws in our room and pulls out some fresh clothes to get changed into after, then take them into the bathroom. Half an hour later I'm drying off and pulling my clothes over me. My damp hair falls just below my shoulders, soaking my top until I put a towel around me to keep myself dry. Eventually I'm finished and wonder down the corridors, back to the nursery. "Hey," I say when I walk into the room and over to Dyno. "Shh," he says as he places Skye in her crib, trying to make sure she stays asleep. I walk over to him and put my head on his shoulder, both us us staring at Skye in silence. Dyno puts his arm around my waist and kisses the top of my head. "Come on, we've gotta go," he says, walking to the door with me. Sighing, I follow him down the corridors to find the Arbitrio Locus- or the Decision Room to me since I can't say it properly. Finally we arrive outside the room and Dyno goes over to the door to knock on it. Dyno doesn't wait for anyone to saying anything and pushes the door open, kissing my cheek before he hurries into the room. He walks across the room and up to the front to sit behind the bench, ready to begin the trial. I quickly go in and sit down before everything starts. Everyone rises when it begins, and the guilty person is led up to the front of the room by Lucien. Lucien holds a folded piece of paper in one hand while his other hand is keeping a secure grip on the person. I look around and notice they're a small girl, around the age of nine or ten, with flaming red hair and a few freckles dotted on her rosy cheeks and button nose. Her appearance immediately reminds me of Pippi Longstocking. The corners of my mouth lift up, forming a small smile as I watch the girl. Lucien puts his hand on her shoulders and applies pressure, making her sit on one of the wooden chairs He unfolds the piece of paper and reads the young girl's name off it. "Storm Vasquez." What do you peeps think? Chapter 3? smile

Jag och min valp, Elvis

BIood Stains

Posted By:
epic2011
epic2011
StarStarStarStar
pls write more i wanna no wat happens 2 Storm bc she is so cool

Life is like a camera; Focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if it goes wrong...Take another shot.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Grunge.

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos