Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Friendship Gone Wrong

Posted By:
devarockstar_2091750 Lock
devarockstar_2091750
Star
One day we were going on a trip 2 see a play. It was a boy that i like his name is David , so i sat next 2 my friends. On my right was my friend Maritza then a boy after her. Then after him was David. Then i thought this was the right moment 4 me 2 tell Maritza 2 ask David if he likes me . She talk 2 him 4 like 10 minutes.He said " I only like u as a friend". So then i was like ok because i dint care. But now since I asked him that everyday I catch him staring at me 7/5. ( That means 7 hours 5 days ). And when ever i walk near him not 2 talk 2 him he looks the other way. We where very great friends we sat in the same group 2 times 4 like 2 months then switch. But ever since i asked him that at the play hes been very quiet. I know he likes me 2 but he dont got the guts 2 say that.  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Cool  Love  Love  Love  Love Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  

DEVA ( ACTULLY MY NICK NAME ) !!!!!!$$$$$

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Box Pt.2

chicken vs.beef

chicken vs.beef

Should women have higher societal roles?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

chicken vs.beef

latest videos