Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

How to Form a Character

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar
Easiest way is- Observe a Real life Character. No need of observes of other people.

Tail Piece : Relax. Breathe regularly, Its mathematical, It's a humour column ( ! ) , and it may even be harmless. The proof is in the pudding. Lol.

Va Fail.

How to Form a Character

Posted By:
Collado13
Collado13
Star
In my opinion everyone is a character cause of their personality and just being yourself smile

How to Form a Character

Posted By:
Amerris
Amerris
Star
This is really helpful advice. Exspecially when your a person that likes to write.  Blush

How to Form a Character

Posted By:
SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14
StarStarStarStar
omg thx i'm trying to make up a character her name is Emerson so thx 4 writing this page.

SpaceKitty14

Fairy tales are more than true — not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. ♥ ♡ ♥
There are days when I just want to leave this earth, but then I remember: I'm beautiful. I'm worth it. Someone cares. I'm amazing. And so are you.
If you care you'll pass it on.

How to Form a Character

Posted By:
SangeetaSharma
SangeetaSharma
StarStar
Thats a really nice post to understand about to form of character.

fashion clothing

How to Form a Character

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
My characters are usually strong and stubborn and shy, but tender hearted. This would still help. I don't usually research and stuff for their names, I just look up a pic and think what would be the best name for her, then I go with my usual personality. I don't usually do a bio but when it's required I get into too much detail and basically write a chapter of her life. I'm getting into guy characters because I play too many girl characters, also this is helpful when I'm stuck, it's kind of like tips in case you're getting stuck. I don't usually get stuck, but this will come in handy for a lot of people. You did a good job. smile

"We're colored people and they call us the human race."
-Toby McKeehan
"There's something deep inside that keeps my faith alive."
-John Cooper

That
# Sam and Dean

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Real Or Naah ?

awnser the question the person above you asks

The Banning Game

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

The Banning Game