Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

the tree of life

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
StarStarStarStarStar
one stormy night in the wood a fox mother with her kit named ruby sat under two trees the mother named faith was busy looking for danger while ruby sat down and slept tell they heard a loud bang as she ran quickly with her kit across the meadow hill a fire started she came across a tree the most amazing well took care of tree she had ever seen as the fire got closer she knew she had to save her kit as fast as she could with all her strength she made a hole and put her kit in the tree the fire was to close she had to save her daughter as the fire rolled into the area she stood straight and protected her but she was not so lucky she died the animals then did a get together to say sorry to her death as she looked at her body in tears  one of the wolves says You look back on memories you forgot you had And at times you will smile even though it hurts so bad Your mother was a special woman and no one could take her place as she cried she says mother why? why? did you have to go i miss you please please come back  the wolf speaks again with his paw around her shoulder ruby yes she replied i am so sorry this happened nobody should go thru this ever but ruby could not seem to let go of the moment she was depressed so the animals took care of her the end

vinyl octavia nom nom

the tree of life

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
StarStarStarStarStar
What.

Left.

the tree of life

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
StarStarStarStarStar
i made the story myself

vinyl octavia nom nom

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos