Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

~I Love Him, But He Loves Her?~

Posted By:
icebaby love1
icebaby love1
StarStarStar
why do i love you? why do i allow you to hurt me this way? you say you love me but you tell her the same. you too are a couple i am the past. but when she hurts you you its my door step you crash seven years we were together but with her you said you want a life together you say your heart is torn bot alone your not as i am cying on the floor. tears run down my face but you leave and go to her place. not wanting to let go but knowing that the pain is killing me oh so slow.so you love her and i will always love you. heart broken and confused. you let go as i am ganging on.  Sad

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar

"icebaby love1" wrote:

why do i love you? why do i allow you to hurt me this way? you say you love me but you tell her the same. you too are a couple i am the past. but when she hurts you you its my door step you crash seven years we were together but with her you said you want a life together you say your heart is torn bot alone your not as i am cying on the floor. tears run down my face but you leave and go to her place. not wanting to let go but knowing that the pain is killing me oh so slow.so you love her and i will always love you. heart broken and confused. you let go as i am ganging on.  Sad
Could you please publish that in your own forum? Thank you!

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh my gosh. Why have I been so lazy? This will be an AMAZING sequel that everyone will love!!! =)

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 3: Titus Author's Note: WOW! Hey guys! Has it really been 4 months since I lasted posted? Wow, I'm really sorry about that. I guess I'm just really lazy. I'll do the best I can to keep on writing and I'll try to post a chapter a day. Again, I'm sorry, please don't come at me with torches and pitchforks please! Thank you!!!!!      After eating an early lunch, Winter and I started for home. I must admit, I was proud of her for trying to show what she was really made of, but she needs some work. And when I say some work, I actually mean,a lot of work. She doesn't even know how to sneak up on some properly. I mean, seriously. The way she tries to sneak up on some is like an elephant trampling through the jungle, but I can't really blame her. She is a girl after all.My girl.She turned around and met my eyes and smiled. I swear, nothing could hide the blush in my cheeks. Her eyes were so beautiful. Like two pools of water that sparkled every time you stared into them. I returned the smile and she ran further ahead of me, her bag of game bouncing against her back. I ran after her until we reached our cottage. As soon as I walked through the door, I saw her bag on the kitchen table and her hovering over the stove,pouring water into a large pot. Mom wasn't up yet. She must have been in bed resting from all the cooking and cleaning she did this week. Dad probably left to hunt for dinner, he loves to get his job done early and my older Grant was working at the locksmith's stand, like he does every day. I wrapped my arms around her waist, startling her a little bit.  "Watcha doing?" I asked resting my head on her shoulder. "Making stew for lunch," she mumbled. I stared at the clock. "It's only 9:00," I told her. She turned her head to meet my eyes.  "It takes two hours to make," she whispered. I couldn't help but run my fingers through her long blonde hair. "Are you sure you want to make this? My mom can make it when she wakes up." That's when she pushed my hand away. Anger filled her eyes. "Why can't you give your mother a break!" she hissed. "Isn't it her job to cook and clean?" I snapped, venom dripping from my words. "Not always! It's your job too!" "Oh, so now I have to take care of my family and you?" She shook her head. "It's the whole family's job! You take care of each other!" I could see the tears begin to well in her eyes. It hurt me to see her like this, but I didn't see why she was making a big deal out of this. I put my hands to her shoulders, slid them down her arms, then down to her hands and interlocked my fingers with hers. She shivered as I did, I rested my forehead on hers and spoke softly. "Winter, I'm sorry." She pushed me away again and ran to her room. She came back out seconds later, heading towards the back door. "Where are you going!" I snapped. "To get vegetables so you can have lunch!" she hissed. I sighed. "What have I done?" Author's Note: Again guys, I'm sorry about not posting for a while, I hope this makes up for it. 'Baby you light up my world like nobody else The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed And when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell You don't know-o-o YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL!!!!! xoxoxo' 'What Makes You Beautiful' By: One Direction

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 4: Titus   Author's Note: Wow! No new comments for 2 days? Wow this kinda hurts, but I guess I can't blame you guys for not reading. I'm sorry. I haven't written in four months and I'm actually putting a twist on this story when you get to chapter 7 so I hope you enjoy that and I will be holding a contest when I introduce two new characters. I hope that gets your hopes up and motivates you to read. I love you all! I really do! xoxo ♥         I hate seeing Winter upset. It always brings pain to me as if I had done something wrong. And I probably have. I sighed, jammed my hands in my pockets and walked to Winter's room. As I turned the knob, I felt a chill run down my spine. Something wasn't right. I swung the bedroom door open to reveal bare walls and shelves filled with books. Clothes dirtied her floor and her bed was made from when I got up this morning. I sighed again and sat down on her bed. That's when I heard a quiet ping against the wooden floorboards. I looked down at the floor to find Winter's silver ring that I gave her for her eighth birthday. When I first gave it to her, she strung it on her mother's necklace because it was too big for her finger. She must have....no, she couldn't have!" "No,"I whispered and ran out of her room to the back door as fast as I could, sliding the ring into my jeans pocket. "Winter!" I screamed, "Winter!" That's when I heard her scream in fear. "WINTER!" As I rounded the corner to the backyard, I noticed why she had screamed. She was pinned to the grassy ground by a demon. His hair was midnight black and his eyes were the color of blood. "Get off of her!" I exclaimed. The monster looked up from Winter and smirked at me. He growled, pounced towards me and pinned me to the ground. He dug his claws into my skin and dragged them down my face, leaving scratches that bled from my forehead, down my cheeks. I held back my tears and tried to shake him off, but he wouldn't budge. He then growled and dug his claws into my chest moving them down to my stomach. I couldn't hold in my screams of pain any longer. Tears made their way out my eyes and rolled down my cheeks. "TITUS!" I heard Winter scream. The demon turned and I could see the tears streaming down her face. "Winter," I coughed, "Get inside! NOW!" The demon hissed and covered my mouth. "Let.The.Girl.Talk," he growled before getting off of me. I wanted to run over to Winter. I had to protect her, but I found myself frozen. If I moved, pain surged throughout my body. He walked over to her and rested his hands on her shoulders. I could see in her eyes that she was terrified. "DON'T TOUCH HER!" I hissed. He hissed at me and ran his hands down her arms to her hands. "You no longer where the ring," he whispered examining her hands. "R-ring?" "My name is Nathan," he said kissing her hand. "Why would I want to know your name?" Winter asked, pulling her hand away from him. "Because you'll be seeing a lot more of me," he whispered before kissing her cheek and walked off into  the woods, leaving me alone with Winter. As soon as Nathan was out of sight, Winter wiped his kiss off her cheek and ran over to me. She knelt down beside me, tears streaming down her face. "Are you alright?" she sobbed, her long blonde curls brushing against my face. I managed to nod, even though I felt completely sick. She put the back of her hand to my forehead, which made me wince because of the bloody scratch. She pulled it away to find it to be stained with my crimson blood. She put the same hand to my tear stained cheek and met my eyes. "We need to get you inside," she whispered. Author's Note: Well, I don't have too much to say except that I hoped you like this chapter and I should be able to update soon. (:

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Type in the face you have on right now

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Post a Number with your eyes closed

what is your first name

what is your first name

latest videos