Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

A Very Twisted Love

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
bump. And chapter 13 will up either tonight or tomorrow.

One Direction.
Im not a fan im a DIRECTIONER!

A Very Twisted Love

Posted By:
aubreysgirl
aubreysgirl
StarStarStarStar
Bump.

A Very Twisted Love

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 13- The soon to be suprise Bridge. They let me out of the hsopital a few days later. I felt much better, but they were keeping me on my medication. I hated it but whatever. Since Steven had tired to ruin my life and failed epically, I had to have all kinds of test done. I was glad I didnt get any diseases or anything like that from him. He however manage to give me, several bruised and a few cracked ribs, and a very sore chest. Gosh, now I ahted Steven. I wish for just once I had listened to Ray. Ray. I left on my business trip,the day after she returned home from the hospital. I loved being with her, and it was better now that she was home. I wouold be with her most of the time. I got schedule changed, so I would be working day shift. I wanted to with Bridge at night. And I didnt really want to go on this business trip. I hated it, I didnt want to leave her especially no, when she needed me. But I knew, it was good chance for her to realize that I do trust and it would just be good for our relationship. Steven. Jail sucks. They wont even let me make a phone call to tell my parents im jail. The judge that I went before this afternoon said I cant make phone calls until ive been here at six months, and that I cannot write anyone letters until ive been here at least six months as well. And the on top of that the judge said for sentence im looking at possible life without parole. This sucks,but I did everything they acused me of. I wanted to be out of here and I just wished they would at least let write Bridgette. Bridgette. At this point I didnt wont anything to do with him. the only thing I wanted to do was ask him, he did what he did. I was lonely and wanted Ray with me, but it had already been since he left and he had called earlier to say that he get to come home earlier.

One Direction.

A Very Twisted Love

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Awesome!

You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.

A Very Twisted Love

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aw! Thanks chapter 14 coming up shortly.

One Direction.

A Very Twisted Love

Posted By:
PixieTulip!
PixieTulip!
StarStarStarStarStar
Your r amazing ! fantastic. Sometimes a lil u sound like a author cathy cassidy just a lil Big Grin but u r really good than any author.

Danbo i love danbo xD

A Very Twisted Love

Posted By:
Twinkie Garcia
Twinkie Garcia
StarStarStar
i love this story i cant wait for more and u r very talented and u have a very bright future ahead of u

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME AND YOU ALL ROCK !!!!!!

A Very Twisted Love

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter- 14 Crazy Dude Again Ray-I finally arrived home at about teb the next day. I woke Bridge up, and boy was hse glad to see me. I had missed her so much. We had spent every day together until yesterday but it was all okay now. I held her for the longest time. I had held her for what seemed liked two days. Bridge- Later on that day I got a phone call. It wasnt the phone call I wanted. They were letting Steven go on bail, and he wanted to see me. I looked at Ray Big Frownan we go for a drive?’’,i asked now worried, and I only asked because my car wasnt running right. He said we could, so we did. We drove for hours and ended up at some theme park. Ray. We had fun hanging out at the theme park. I made her laugh, she made me laugh. All and all it was great to be that happy again. I watched her amazing time. After being there til midnight we left. We went out and got something to eat. Then we went home. Steven- I was out of jail. I was also looking for Bridgette. I went all around town and couldnt find. I waited at her house. They finally got back from where ever they went at three in the morning. I began walking towards her. She pushed, me away. I sighed then remeber I was stronger then her. I pushed her up against the car, but Ray pulled me off of her and shoved me into my car ‘’Now leave’’, he said it in such a way that put cold chills down my back.

One Direction.

A Very Twisted Love

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks.

One Direction.

A Very Twisted Love

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 15- The Mov ve Bridge- I sighed, ‘’Stupid Steven’’, I thought. I was glad to be alone with Ray,when he left. We went up to my room and began talking. I laid in bed thinking, it was to late at night to sleep, I sighed once again. Ray. I hated Steven with a firery passion. I held Bridge for the longest time. We had both fallen asleep. I woke at around ten, Bridge was already awake. I still held her close, I didnt want to let go of her. Bridge- I finally I knew we had to move. My parents didnt care what I did anymore, I pretty much did whatever I wanted. And as long as I was in this town, Steven followed me all over the place. I hated him, I wanted him to just drop dead. No, that was to simple,i wanted him to rot in prison. Ray. We did everything together. We were planning to leave town and tomorrow we would try to find a place to live in are new town. And I would would also try to get Bridge a new car. God I loved her,she completed me, she was my other half.

One Direction.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

A16's Contest to You

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos