Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 1 Why does it feel so right to crash and burn, to mourn for him as if he's dead? I wondered as I stared at the stranger stood in front of me. Her hair was hung limply above her shoulders, and her eyes were glassy and dull - they seemed to be staring into another world. Every bone protruded from under her skin, which was so pale it seemed almost translucent. I knew this person was myself - I was looking at a mirror for heavens sake - I just refused to believe it. That was not me, rather a ghost of my former self. I tore my eyes away and wandered over to the sofa beneath the small window. I sat down, pulling my knees up to my chin and gazed at the horizon out of the frost covered glass. The sky glowed an unearthly red as the sun began to set. I sniffed, blinking my eyes furiously to force back the tears that were creeping out from behind my eyelids. There was a knock at my door, it startled me momentarily, but I didn't move. "Can I come in?" Crystal asked through the wood. "Go away!" I wailed, throwing a shoe at the door with more force than I'd expected. It hit the door with a loud bang before falling to the floor. Crystal opened the door slowly, one eyebrow raised at me. "Wow." She laughed, walking across the room and sitting down next to me. "Look. I haven't even heard from you in months-" "Seems like years." I mumbled. "What's wrong? I've not seen you like this since your dad-" she stopped dead, seeing my reaction at the mention of him "sorry. But please, you've gotta tell me what's up. Is it Zakk?" I shook my head. He is the least of my problems. "No, it's, um..." My voice trailed off, I couldn't even say his name. "Tell me this, then: What happened when you disappeared?" I froze, remembering that Crystal didn't even know Shane existed, never mind that he was Zakk's brother and I loved him as well as the fact that I knew he could well be dead right now. "Zakk has a brother." I muttered. "I know, Theo-" "Not him." I interrupted. "Another brother. A brother that I- I fell for the minute I lay eyes on him." I mumbled, even though I knew this to be a lie. "Whoa, so you mean you...?" She didn't finish, but I understood. I nodded without saying a word. "What's his name? Looks? Tell me everything." She squealed, as if we were kids in a playground. "He's called Sh-" my voice quavered, "Shane. And h-he - I can't." "Then write it down." She searched around her for a second before handing me a notepad and a pen. I scribbled down every exact detail, fighting back the urge to cry. Handing it back to her, I rested my head on my knees as she read it. "Are you sure you didn't just describe Zakk?" I nodded. "I'm pretty sure." "Right, so you met this guy, and then what? What happened that made you disappear for almost a month?" She asked, but I didn't reply. "O-kay, you don't wanna talk about it. What's got you so down, then?" Just thinking about it made me upset, and I instantly burst into tears, unable to say or do anything else. "Oh, god. Come here," she crept closer, wrapping her arms around my shoulder as I continued to sob. "Calm down, it's alright." I didn't even hear her, the only thing racing through my mind was images of Shane, the way he talked, his laugh, everything about him. And I just kept wishing, praying he was still here, that he was Ok - even just alive. Hey guys! This is the first chapter of the sequel to Never Forget! Really hope you like Wink (btw if this is the first time you've read this story, I suggest reading Never Forget first, although you don't need to smile)

You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay its up!  And omq! Its awesome!  when are you posting the next chapter? ( =  (Btw, i love your siggie :3) 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
SkullCandy14
SkullCandy14
StarStarStarStar
Wow, I like it alot, 12 thumbs up

"But when I leave, the whole world dropps! Lace up Kells!"-Machine Gun Kelly *Invincible*

"Pain, without love. Pain, I cant get enough. Pain, I like it rough. Kuz Id rather feel pain than nothing at all....." ~3 Days Grace~ -Pain-

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Thx guys, more will be up soon smile (and thx, georgia, ur siggie's coolsmile)

You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay cant wait! ( =  (np, and thx smile

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
♥Lydialovespuppys♥
♥Lydialovespuppys♥
StarStarStarStarStar
Amazing as usual! I'm so glad you're continuing the story, and I can't wait to find out what happens to Shane.

-Lydia-

I'm a Directioner!

I ♥ Liam Payne

I love puppies
'Nuff said?

I dislike you with the fiery passion of a thousand burning suns.
Hope you don't mind.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar

"♥Lydialovespuppys♥" wrote:

Amazing as usual! I'm so glad you're continuing the story, and I can't wait to find out what happens to Shane.
Thx! There'll be more up asap smile

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay! can't wait to read it ( = 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar
NO! She has to love Zakk! Anyways good job with the story Anya! : D

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
calidawg13
calidawg13
StarStarStarStar
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!! Big Grin

Check out my story When It Ends!

Its ok I know you jealous of my siggy

RAWR! I'm a lion!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos