Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
OMG OMG SQUEEEEEEEEEE! AMA-ZING i swear, ur writing is like a drug to me........*looks like a total phsycopath*

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

OMG OMG SQUEEEEEEEEEE! AMA-ZING i swear, ur writing is like a drug to me........*looks like a total phsycopath*
Awwww, thx! =3

You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar
Awesome job!!!!! i love it Big GrinBig Grin

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting them back together....
^^ its true

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar

"HinataLover4Ever" wrote:

Awesome job!!!!! i love it Big GrinBig Grin
Thx smile More will be up later

You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 3 "Please, I don't want to." I wailed at Crystal who was dragging me along a busy street - I was pretty sure she would end up dislocating my shoulder if she pulled any harder. "Where are you even taking me?" She laughed, stopping in the middle of the street. "We're already here!" She gestured at the building behind her. "Alcohol: the only thing guaranteed to make you feel better." "No way, Crys. Sorry, but sitting at home - alone and depressed, is better than getting drunk at some random bar full of middle-aged guys." "It won't just be middle-aged guys." Her grin widened, but I didn't understand what she meant. She continued, "We're meeting Zakk here." I blinked. I could hardly speak, so I just shook my head. "N- no. No, I- I'm going." I turned and took barely two steps before she pulled me back. "You two need to work things out, what ever those things are. But remember, I'm here for you. Mind you, if that boy lays a finger on you, I will go crazy on him." She grinned, making me smile faintly. "Fine." She led me into the building, which was very quiet compared to the street outside. We walked straight over to the bartender and ordered our drinks. The black haired guy working behind the bar- who looked in his early twenties and completely fed up with his job - didn't even ask us for I.D, which I thought was a little dodgy. "I'm Matt, by the way." He winked at Crystal, who seemed completely oblivious to his flirting. "Crystal. Scotch on the rocks, please." She handed him twenty dollars. "Keep the change." He continued to talk to her, but I was busier with things more important than listening to them. My eyes darted around the room, scanning every head for Zakk. "Looking for someone?" A voice said from next to me, making me sigh with relief. I'd recognize that voice anywhere. "Zakk!" I smiled, turning to face him. I leaned forwards and hugged him tightly, while at the same time trying to force back the tears. "Er, hey." He pushed me back, holding me at arms length. I could feel my eyes clouding over with tears, it was almost impossible how much he and Shane looked alike. "I know he's gone, and it's probably hurting you a hundred times worse than it's hurting me." He whispered in a soothing tone. "But I swear to you, I'll be there - as a friend. Unless you don't want me to, of course. What happened in the past is the past. No hard feelings, no nothing, alright?" I nodded, unable to utter a word. He smiled at me. "We'll get through this together, that I can promise you." I gulped and felt a salty tear slide down my cheek. "Thank you." Hiya! Here's the next chapter, hope you guys like smile

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
sallylo6
sallylo6
StarStarStarStar
love it!

Thanks, Love! XOXOXOXO!
Unicorns, what else?
Yes, I believe in God.
Yeah, Im bi.
Do you have a problem with that?
Robert Sheehan!!
Robert Sheehan

Love!Peace!Happiness!!

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar
i love it!!!! Amazing job!!! Big Grin

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting them back together....
^^ its true

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
♥Lydialovespuppys♥
♥Lydialovespuppys♥
StarStarStarStarStar
Awesome as always!

-Lydia-

I'm a Directioner!

I ♥ Liam Payne

I love puppies
'Nuff said?

I dislike you with the fiery passion of a thousand burning suns.
Hope you don't mind.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Thx guys! :3 More will be up soon Wink

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 4 I sipped my drink, leaning back into the padding on the back of my chair. Zakk was filling Crystal in - rather loudly in my opinion - on everything that had happened when we disappeared. He missed out a few things and got others wrong, but I was too tired to correct him. "So why don't you just go after him?" Crystal asked, her eyebrows creased together in confusion. "Because we have no idea where he is."I snapped in frustration. Her face fell, and I instantly regretted it. "Sorry, it's just, I..." I trailed off. She shook her head, smiling faintly. "It's fine." I looked over at Zakk, who shifted awkwardly under my gaze. His eyes were heavy as he stared back at me, and I noticed bruises blotted over his skin; some faint, and barely there, others shockingly bright, making me wonder how I'd even missed them. "What-" I bit my tongue, not wanting to interfere. Instead, I turned to face Crystal. "What did you mean, 'Go after him?'" "Well, you could, like, track him down or something. Look for him instead of moping around." "That's actually quite a good idea." Zakk said, his eyes never leaving me. "If you have his number, you could try tracking his phone. Or did he give you any clue as to where he was going - when he'll be back?" "Rule out the first thing." I grumbled. "He has two phones," I gestured with two fingers. "One of which he left here, the other one I don't know the number to." I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "You have his phone." Zakk mumbled. "You have," he paused, "his phone. Why didn't you tell us this two months ago?" I raised an eyebrow, confused. "There has to be some clues on that thing. It might help us find him." "Oh." I whispered, feeling rather stupid now. Crystal rested her chin on the palms of her hands and looked at me, although her gaze continuously flicked over towards the bar - more precisely, the guy stood behind the bar. "Sooo, please tell me you still have the phone." I blushed. Of course I still had the phone. I never left it at home, always kept it on me. I know it sounds crazy, but it was like if I still had that, I still had...a piece of him with me. "Hello?" Crystal waved a hand in front of my face. "You got it?" "Um, yeah. But it's, er, at home." I shrugged, sighing. "Cool. We'll get it later, yeah?" Zakk asked. "Yeah." I muttered, taking a sip of my drink. Hiya! Here's the next chapter, hope you guys like smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

Brave or Tangled?

Lets all lie!

Do you like salads

latest videos