Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
♥Lydialovespuppys♥
♥Lydialovespuppys♥
StarStarStarStarStar
Love it as usual!

-Lydia-

I'm a Directioner!

I ♥ Liam Payne

I love puppies
'Nuff said?

I dislike you with the fiery passion of a thousand burning suns.
Hope you don't mind.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amazingness.

One Direction.
Im not a fan im a DIRECTIONER!

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Aww, thx guys :3 More will be up soon smile

You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
Love it! Cant wait for me ( = 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Thx smile

You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
GeorgieXXXCoolbeanZ
GeorgieXXXCoolbeanZ
StarStar
She ran and ran and ran. She didn't know where she was going. She just wanted to get away from HIM. The wind blew in her face as she ran down the empty, deserted street at 2 : 37 am. She turned into a side road and stood, flattened against the wall, catching her breath back. But he heard. He turned the corner and approached her. Her heart beat faster and faster as he came closer. Then he spoke; that calm, sweet voice that could melt a young lady's heart. But he wasn't sweet. He wasn't calm. He was Harry Thatcher, kidnapper, killer, a man with a dirty mind..... 'I'm here, at last, Berry Lake. Berry -what a silly, girly little name, just like you are.' He looked at his watch. 'Time of death, 2 : 39 am........' He got the knife, Berry screamed, but it was too late....... She was dead.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
GeorgieXXXCoolbeanZ
GeorgieXXXCoolbeanZ
StarStar
Ice Cool Prologue She ran and ran and ran. She didn't know where she was going. She just wanted to get away from HIM. The wind blew in her face as she ran down the empty, deserted street at 2 : 37 am. She turned into a side road and stood, flattened against the wall, catching her breath back. But he heard. He turned the corner and approached her. Her heart beat faster and faster as he came closer. Then he spoke; that calm, sweet voice that could melt a young lady's heart. But he wasn't sweet. He wasn't calm. He was Harry Thatcher, kidnapper, killer, a man with a dirty mind..... 'I'm here, at last, Berry Lake. Berry -what a silly, girly little name, just like you are.' He looked at his watch. 'Time of death, 2 : 39 am........' He got the knife, Berry screamed, but it was too late....... She was dead.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Very good, but could you please post it in a new topic rather than in my story? Would be greatly appreciated

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 5 "Found anything?" Zakk asked, turning away from Crystal and looking over at me. I was sat cross-legged on the end of my bed, sifting through Shane's mobile for the faintest clue. So far - after almost an hour - there was nothing. "Nope." There wasn't a pass code or pin number on anything, but the only thing in the memory was a few texts between me an him, and the call log, which once again, only had my number in it. "Nothing." Zakk huffed, sitting next to me. Crystal was apparently flicking through a magazine on the sofa under the window, although I could see her mobile behind it. Honestly, she must've thought we were idiots. While I was sat here, worried out of my mind, she was texting the creep from the bar. Her laugh broke the silence, but she quickly covered it with a cough. "So, what do we do now?" I asked. Zakk looked at me apologetically, not answering. "Give up." Crystal said. I raised an eyebrow, confused. "What do you mean?" "Ever heard the saying “if you love something, set it free”? If it's fate for you two to be together, he'll come back." She shrugged as if to say 'simple as that.' I sighed. She was right in a way. My mind wandered back to the day he left, two or three months ago, now. Not a single call or text from him. I was starting to think he wasn't in danger as such, rather- "What's up?" Zakk asked me. I sighed, thinking it through before I spoke. "What if I got it wrong? What if Shane just left, not because he was in trouble or had to meet anoyone, but he just didn't want to be here with..." "With you?" Zakk rested a hand on my shoulder. "No way. Knowing Shane, he owed someone money and completely forgot about it. But I'm telling you, I've never seen him as happy as he is when he's with you. I promise, him not wanting to be here - that's definitely not the case. Alright?" I nodded, quite confused at why he was suddenly so determined to help. His fingers intertwined with mine and he squeezed my hand lightly before standing back up again. "I'm pretty sure our arrangements were to have a drink at a bar, not sit around here. How bout it?" He asked the both of us. "Sure, long as it's the same bar. You know," she quickly added, "because their drinks were, uh, really good." I laughed. "Sure. Come on then." We all headed out of my room and down the stairs towards the front door, when something occurred to me. Especially after everything that had gone on, I was glad to have Zakk and Crystal back. Having my friends by my side right now was the best thing I could have. Hiya! Here's the next part, hope you like smile

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 6 I could barely see his face in the dim light of the car, but his coal black pupils and deep black hair stood out against his pale skin. "What do you want?" I snarled, trying to keep my voice level. "You owed me, Shane. You still owe me now. I don't forget that easily." His tone was hard, and I shifted uncomfortably in the seat. "I remember, but why now? Why not two years ago, why not even six months ago? This happened Five years ago, Matt." He chuckled. "Your life only just turned around, hasn't it? So now, it's the best time to rip that all apart and make you and anyone even the slightest bit close to you suffer." He hissed. I scoffed, trying to pass off as being not bothered, which was a big mistake. He leaned forwards, pressing one hand to my windpipe. I gasped for breath, but none came. I clawed at his fingers trying to loosen the steel grip on my throat, but it had the opposite effect - tightening instead. "Don't underestimate me..." he threatened. My eyes rolled back into my head and I thought I might collapse when air rushed into my lungs. It took me a second to realize he'd let go of me. "For god's sake." I choked out. "Do what you want with me. I can wait." "Wait for what?" He looked confused. I rolled my eyes at him. "Wait for boredome to finally seep into your thick skull, some one to come for me, even death - I don't care. But I sure as hell won't give you the pleasure of watching me or anybody be hurt by you." He chuckled ominously. "Oh, you will. Because I know two people especially close to you." I was certain that for a second my heart stopped beating. "Wha- who?" I asked, pulling myself together again. His grin widened, but he didn't answer. I grumbled, wishing I was sat with Scarlett rather than this idiot, and that when I got back, she would forgive me. Scrap that - If I got back.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

What is your favourite........

What is your favourite........

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?