Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey! Sorry I haven't commented in a while but I've been on another site. But great job Anya! =)

Do as it says!

Already do!

I ♥ One Direction!

MY BOYS!!!!! ♥

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Jaegar-
Jaegar-
Star

"SkullCandy14" wrote:

Wow, I like it alot, 12 thumbs up
Yes,Loveloveloved! Great work (:

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Thx, guys! More should be up 2nite or tomorrow smile

You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 7 "Oh. My. God. Me too!" I watched Crystal laugh, apparently still flirting with the guy behind the bar. After all, she was the type of girl that attracted the attention of weirdos and stalkers without knowing it. I shook my head, turning to face Zakk. "So, how've you been?" I asked him. He shrugged. "Been better. But I guess I've been worse too. Saw Maddie the other day," His face seemed to light up as he delved deeper into the conversation "Ran into her a couple weeks back." He took off his jacket, exposing the many bruises along the surface of his skin. Being able to get a closer to look, I noticed they were all completely different, both in size and shape: some huge and blotchy, others small, perfect shapes. I guessed Zakk had seen me staring as he quickly and discreetly slid the jacket back on, shifting awkwardly under my gaze. "Sorry. It's just...how did you get them?" He sighed, slumping further into his seat. "I, er," he paused "I'll tell you later." I guess it's better than him not telling me at all. I huffed, slumping back in my seat and gulping down the last sip of my drink. "Want another?" I asked, picking up his glass - which was also empty. "Sure." I wandered over to the bar and stood next to Crystal, who stunk of beer. "Are you drunk?" I asked her. "Hmm," her voice was slurred and her face contorted as she tried to think of an answer. "Yup." I rolled my eyes at her, ordering two more drinks for Zakk and I. "And," I added to the barman "Can you, er, not give her any more alcoholic drinks. If her mom sees her any worse than this, I'll be dead." He chuckled, nodding as he passed me my drinks. "Sure. I'll make sure she gets home alright, too if you want." I nodded. "Yeah, thanks. It's Scarlett." "Matt." His expression changed, becoming unreadable. I raised an eyebrow barely, muttering a thank you before turning back towards our table. I stopped, turning back to Crystal. "Be careful, he's a bit, mmm... creepy." I whispered in her ear. She just giggled, taking another sip of the cocktail in front of her. "See you later." She grinned. "Yeah." I replied, rolling my eyes at her, although I couldn't help but smile back. "See you."

You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
O_o Hate the filters...hope it's up soon, though smile

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
♥Lydialovespuppys♥
♥Lydialovespuppys♥
StarStarStarStarStar
Awesome as usual!

-Lydia-

I'm a Directioner!

I ♥ Liam Payne

I love puppies
'Nuff said?

I dislike you with the fiery passion of a thousand burning suns.
Hope you don't mind.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar
Keep up the good work Anya!  = )

Do as it says!

Already do!

I ♥ One Direction!

MY BOYS!!!!! ♥

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar

"diamond99" wrote:

Keep up the good work Anya!  = )

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Thx guys, more'll be up later Wink

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
Nice job!

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With 'S'

Last One Who Says Hi Hey Or Anything To G...

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!

THE 1ST ONE WHO DARE SAY: I LOVEUNICORNS! ...

Last one to say Pikachu wins!