Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar

"SkullCandy14" wrote:

Wow, I like it alot, 12 thumbs up
^^^^^

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Thx smile

You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
pandalover919
pandalover919
StarStarStarStar
pwease write more soon... pwese*puppy dog eyes/face*

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Aww Blush thx! I will have more up later on tonight or this weekend =3

You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 8 I leaned against the back door, watching Zakk examine some rather unusual looking plants in my back yard, which I guessed my mother had recently planted, because I had about as much of a green thumb as a smurf. My brow creased in confusion as something dawned on me; thinking about it, I hadn't seen my mom in a while. At least two weeks. I turned towards the dining room and took my phone out of the pocket of my coat - which was hung on the back of a chair - and rang her number. It went straight to voicemail. I didn't bother leaving one, instead just sending her a text. I felt someone's gaze on my back, but dismissed it, knowing it was Zakk. He'd occasionally glanced back at me, never saying anything. At this thought, something popped into my head. 555-025... 025 what? I thought, suddenly realizing that I did know that other number: to Shane's second mobile. I'd seen it once before, somewhere... "Idiot!" I muttered to myself. "Why didn't I remember this earlier?" "Remember what?" A hand fell on my shoulder, making me jump. I gasped, turning to see Zakk stood in front of me. I slapped his arm. "Don't do that!" His face fell and he looked hurt, rubbing his elbow where I'd hit him. "Oh, god, sorry, did I-?" He sniggered, unable now to look me in the eye. I shook my head, hitting him again - not as roughly this time. "That wasn't funny." I said, but he continued to laugh. "You're impossible, do you know that?" "Sorry." He sounded honest enough, although he was still sniggering. "But, seriously, remember what?" "The number," I paused "to Shane's other phone. It's 555-025, er, something. I can't remember the last digit." "Are you sure?" His tone became serious, and he gave me a look as if to say 'Well?' I pulled out my mobile, punching in the numbers. "025, 025," I repeated as if it would just jump out at me. 025, 025, 025... "0259!" I jumped up, punching in the last number and held the mobile to my ear. It rang once, then twice before someone answered. "Hello?" A male, vaguely familiar voice said, but I couldn't quite place where I knew it from. "Hello. Is this, um," I hesitated, unsure "is this Shane?" He chuckled, sending a shiver of recognition through me, but still, I couldn't figure out who it was. "No, sorry. Wrong number." And with that, he hung up. I frowned, slightly confused. That voice. I wondered. "Any luck?" Zakk asked me. "Nope." I sighed, still certain it was the right number. "False alarm."

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
pandalover919
pandalover919
StarStarStarStar
YAY!!! *jumps up and own like little girl*  i love it Big Grin (im too overly exited, arent i?)

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar

"pandalover919" wrote:

YAY!!! *jumps up and own like little girl*  i love it Big Grin (im too overly exited, arent i?)
Maybe a little x3 And thx smile

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 9 My eyes flutter open from a light sleep to see a figure stood in front of the door, a phone held to their ear. I quickly realizes it's Matt, and just as I do, he hangs up the mobile. "Who was that?" I asked as Matt shoved the mobile - my mobile in his pocket. He looked down at me and tutted, turning away. I jumped up after him and grabbed his arm - it took almost all of my strength, and my grip was weak, but I was somehow able to keep hold. "Tell me." He rolled his eyes, grinning. "A close friend of yours. Very close, in fact." I was sure that my heart stopped beating for a second, as images of Scarlett flash through my mind. "W-what did you do?" I asked frantically, hardly able to choke out the words. "Now what makes you think that?" He kept his expression level, but I knew better than to trust or believe him. "Don't worry. I haven't hurt her, although I've said hello a few times. Now," He unwrapped my hand from round his arm but kept hold of me, his grip like steel. "If you'll excuse me, I have some work to do." He pushed me back a good two meters, and I hit the side wall of the empty gray room before sliding down to the floor. I held my hand to my head, and as my sight came back, I looked up to see Matt exiting the room, and the large metal door locked with a click as it shut. I groaned, not bothering to get up and instead pulling my knees up to my chest. Three months. In the same boring room. Alone. If I didn't get out of here soon, I'd go crazy. The only think that kept me sane at that precise moment in time was the fact that I had a reason to stay sane - alive. For some reason, another person comes to mind as much as Scarlett. Zakk. "Like he's gonna forgive me." I mutter under my breath, hanging my head. My once short hair hadn't been cut since I arrived, so it hung over my eyes. I blew it away, and leaned my head against the concrete behind me. "Nothing." I said, louder now. "Not even a bloody window." No reply came. You know you're talking to yourself, don't you? I thought, nodding in agreement with myself. Definitelly gonna end up crazy soon.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
Omq! Awesome! ( =  When are you writing more? Big Grin 

Jag och min valp, Elvis
Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Either tonight (not likely) or tomorrow (more likely) smile And thx n.n

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Little Sister Issues!

latest videos