Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar
Great job!

Do as it says!

Already do!

I ♥ One Direction!

MY BOYS!!!!! ♥

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 10 The sun's reflection glistened on the lake's surface and sparkled like glitter. The heat beat down on my shoulders, and it just felt absolutely wonderful. I sighed, kicking my foot against the stone wall of the bridge. Zakk chuckled beside me and hung his head so that his hair covered his eyes. "What?" I narrowed my eyes playfully at him. "Nothing." "What is it?" "It's just...You remember what happened last time we were here?" I smiled faintly, blushing at the same time. "Oh, yeah." We were only about ten or eleven when we'd last visited this place. And on that day I'd ended up being chased by a goose and slipped, sliding through the mud into the lake. Of course Zakk found this hilarious, even though I'd ended up dragging him into the water along with me. "Yeah, that was, uh, quite a day." I giggled, shaking my head. "Mmhmm." He paused. "You ended getting absolutely drenched." "So did you!" I nudge him with my elbow, tipping my head back slightly and squinting at the cloudless sky. "Well, what are we even doing here?" Zakk asked me. "I dunno. Just wanted to get away from it all. Crystal's been out with that guy from the bar every day this week, and, being by myself, I just realized how long it's been since we were last here. I also realized how long it's been since... Since we just, hung out, you know?" He nodded. "Yeah." We stayed there in silence for a few minutes. I noticed a family having a picnic near the edge of the lake. The two children were squealing and laughing as their father chased them through the trees. "Hey, I know what to do next." Zakk turned to face me, grinning. "Ice. Cream..." "Sodas." I finished, grinning with him. "Sure. How 'bout it?"

You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
♥Lydialovespuppys♥
♥Lydialovespuppys♥
StarStarStarStarStar
I strangely want Zakk and Scarlett to get back together now! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!

-Lydia-

I'm a Directioner!

I ♥ Liam Payne

I love puppies
'Nuff said?

I dislike you with the fiery passion of a thousand burning suns.
Hope you don't mind.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
This is like a love triangle.

One Direction.
Im not a fan im a DIRECTIONER!

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Thx guys! smile And Lydia, don't really think there's anything wrong with that x3

You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 11 Around ten minutes later, Zakk and I walked through the doors of an all too familiar cafe, took our usual seats at the same booth, and ordered our usual order from the waitress we'd known almost our whole lives. It was as if we'd never left. With every passing second, more and more memories flooded back, it was so weird to be doing this again. "I can't believe how little this place has changed." I mumbled mostly to myself, taking a quick lokk around the cafe. Business must've been booming (sarcasm intended) because not including us, the only people here were two young guys about our age sat at the booth opposite. One had straightened brown hair and red-rimmed glasses, while the other had shaggy, black hair and looked considerably older, as well as a bit fed up. For some reason, he reminded me of... No. Don't even start. I told myself, sighing heavily. The brown haired boy was grasping the other's hand desperately, as if he thought that if he let go, the other would vanish into thin air. The younger boy whispered something just barely, and the black haired boy pulled him closer into his embrace. I felt a pang in my chest, a deeply rooted emotion I couldn't decipher. A mix between sadness, fear and...and hope. I noticed Zakk scoff and cross his arms. He didn't like public displays of affection, especially not when it came from two people of the same gender. I kicked him under the table. "What?" He asked in a stupid voice. "Don't be rude." He raised an eyebrow. "You're the one staring." I stuck my tongue out at him, and noticed out of the corner of my eye the waitress heading towards our booth. She placed down two large glasses, before smiling faintly and returning to the counter. I grabbed my glass, pulling it towards me. I used a spoon to scoop out a large chunk of icecream, hesitating for a second before tasting. "Mmm. Better than I remember." Zakk looked up and smiled, nodding in agreement. He let his coat slide off his shoulders, and the first thing I saw were the bruises. For some weird reason I'd expected them to have gotten worse, but thankfully that wasn't the case. They were starting to fade, and I didn't see the point of ruining the evening - or night considering the sun had set a while ago - if they were clearing up. I looked around again, taking everything in. It was weird, everything seeming so simple. Normal, even. Of course, it only seemed it, you can never judge a book by its cover. Less than four months ago, Zakk and I were the closest friends you'd ever meet, I could've trusted him with my life. But now, it was the complete opposite. I didn't feel like I knew him anymore; he was a stranger. And, thinking of it this way, it was awkward being sat here like this. "What?" Zakk asked me, studying my expression intently. I debated mentioning my thoughts. "Nothing. Just forget it." He shrugged and continued to eat his ice cream soda. I huffed, and slumped down into my seat. This is what I mean by "can't tell him anything."

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 12 "Stop it." No. "Go away!" No! I yelled in frustration and punched the mirror, but howled in pain, instantly regretting it as my knuckles came in contact with the now jagged and shattered glass. I'd been stuck in the same gray room with nothing but a mirror - well, there used to be a mirror - and a mattress for Three and a half months now. I was bound to start talking to myself - or my reflection - at some point. I only realized I was really crazy when it began to talk back. Say I'm crazy, but I was certain my reflection hated me. It almost tormented, and certainly terrified me. I shivered at the thought. I looked down at my bloodied hand, there were a few small shards of the mirror embeded in my skin. I pulled a few out, too tired to be pained by the stinging sensation travelling down my arm. The voices echoed through my head, not making much sense. Just random words and clips of thoughts. I clamped my hands over my ears in a feeble and pointless attempt to block them out, even though I knew it wouldn't help. I hung my head, turning so that I could lean against the wall and slowly slid to the floor. As I did, I heard a door creak open before slamming shut again. "Aww, did someone hurt themselves?" Matt mocked, cocking his head to one side. I grumbled, not looking up. I'd wanted company, and this is what I got. Just my luck. That's what I get for wishful thinking. "So, how've you been, eh? I know your Scarlett's been doing good." My head snapped up at that comment. "What?" I jumped up and stormed over to him. "If you've even-" "Don't worry about it." He scoffed, smirking at my reaction. "I haven't touched her. She hardly knows my name." "Hardly?" "Yeah. I bumped into her a few times, we chatted a little, you know. And the only way you can ensure me not bringing her back here next time, you'd better not pull another stunt like that." He eyed the shattered mess covering a small portion of the floor, right below where the mirror had been. "If you lay a finger on her, so help me, I'll-" "You'll what? You hardly have any energy to stand, never mind try to hurt me. If I wanna take her, I will. If I wanna kill her, I will." And I snapped. My hands found my way to his throat, and I pushed him back against the wall. He gasped, obviously not expecting my sudden surge of strength. But he'd crossed the line. Adrenaline rushed through me as I hit and punched and kicked, leaving red marks and - eventually - bloody cuts and gashes all over his skin. He begged me to stop, but I wouldn't; couldn't. I literally could not stop, as if I wasn't in control of my body any longer. I forced myself to stop as Matt sobbed, lying in a bloody mess on the floor. I took a step back, too shocked at myself to do anything. He scrambled to his feat, barely able to walk to the door. Before he left, he turned back to me. "You're sick. Sick and twisted." "Thanks." I mumbled. "Learned it from the best." I spat, glaring at him. His eyes narrowed and he backed out of the room. The door shut with a loud clank as it locked. I looked down at my hands, which were now covered in Matt's and my own blood. He's right, you know. You're sick.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Grr got stuck in the filters, but hopefully will be through soon smile

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar
Intense! I LIKE IT! ♥

Do as it says!

Already do!

I ♥ One Direction!

MY BOYS!!!!! ♥

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar

"diamond99" wrote:

Intense! I LIKE IT! ♥
Did i say like? I meant LOVE!!!!♥

Do as it says!

Already do!

I ♥ One Direction!

MY BOYS!!!!! ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

How much battery has you got right now?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

awnser the question the person above you asks

YOU PEOPLE ARE M.E.A.N

Words That Start With 'S'