Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar

"diamond99" wrote:

"diamond99" wrote:

Intense! I LIKE IT! ♥
Did i say like? I meant LOVE!!!!♥
^^^ That! Big Grin 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Aww, thx guys smile More will be up asap

You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 13 A huge grin spreads across my face as I recognize a single face in the crowd. An old memory, someone I thought I'd never see again. When his eyes meet mine, his face instantly lights up and he rushes towards me, pushing past the crowd. I copy his actions, running through a gap in the crowd and straight into his arms. He holds me close, his eyes, filled with the strongest feelings, never leaving mine. He presses his forehead against mine, and we both savour the moment. So long; it's been so long that I can hardly remember the last time we spoke. But I do remember one thing. The one thing he'd promised: That I'd see him again, I wouldn't have to say goodbye. He'd kept that promise, at least. His lips press to my cheek, and I can feel him smiling. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer, willing this moment to last as long as possible. He whispers something inaudible into my ear. "Sorry?" Chuckling, he shakes his head and tilts my chin up so that I'm looking into his eyes. "None of this is real." He whispers, his voice suddenly becoming dark and unrecognizable. "You know I'm never coming back. Stop living in your stupid fairytales." I feel him slip out of my grip as he takes a step back. My face falls - I'm completely dumbfounded. "Wha-?" I don't have time to finish my sentance, or word even, before he begins to walk away. Tears form in my eyes and the happiness that was short lived slips away from me. "Shane!" I manage to choke out, and collapse to my knees. His laugh rings in my ears, malicious and sinister. I feel a stinging tear slip down my cheek, and I watch as he disappears far in the distance. My eyes snap open and I jump up suddenly, covered in a thin sheen of sweat. Tears were streaming down my face freely as I replayed the dream over and over in my head. I tried to wrap my mind around the meaning - dreams always, always have a meaning - but couldn't figure it out. The flashing green didgits on my alarm clock said it was three in the morning. And I'd only gotten home at one. "Well, I'm not gonna sleep now, am I?" I muttered to myself, sighing heavily. I slid my legs around and onto the soft carpeted floor. I tugged at the sleeve of my t-shirt, wiping away the tears on my face before standing up and stumbling out of the room.

You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar
Awwww poor Scarlett! Come on Zakk! Now's your chance to get back with her! I ♥ Zakk. Sorry...

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
It's no problem! Glad you like smile

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl_1673827 Lock
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl_1673827
StarStarStarStarStar
I loved it.

One Direction.
Im not a fan im a DIRECTIONER!

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
*hugs* Thx smile

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 14 I snapped upright on the sofa I had previously been lying on when I heard the three knocks at my door. I hadn't realized I'd fallen asleep until just then, and it was even worse when I remembered the subject of my dream. I'd been having that same stupid dream - more of a nightmare - on repeat for a week now, and each night I became more and more certain that it meant something. I stood up, my hands trembling softly by my sides. I exited the living room and stumbled slowly towards the door. It took me a few seconds to build up the courage to actually open the door. "Hey, finally." Zakk laughed as I opened the door by a crack. I rubbed my eyes sleepily, my vision slightly blurred. "God, sorry. Did I wake you?" "No, it's fine." I said, letting him in and wandering back towards the living room. I slumped back down onto the sofa and Zakk slid down next to me. "What brings you here, then?" "I need an excuse to pop by and say hello to a friend, now, do I?" He raised an eyebrow, making me laugh. "Guess not." I replied. "Well, actually, there is a reason." Zakk mumbled. "Hmm?" I asked, gesturing for him to continue. "'Bout Shane," He began. I let out a silent gasp - whether it was due to the mention of that name or the way Zakk had said it, I didn't know. "Wh- what about him?" That bad feeling rose in my gut again and I suddenly felt sick. "Are you still looking for him?" I clenched my teeth, surprised at the question. "Not really, but I still have hope, you know?" "Yeah." He mumbled. I looked away from him and instead at the mirror on the far wall. My hair was stuck up all over the place; I looked like I'd just put my finger in an electrical outlet. "God, you could've given me some warning, I look a total mess!" I grumbled, running my fingers through my hair in an attempt to smooth it down. Zakk chuckled. "You look fine. Gorgeous as ever." I stared at him for a long moment, not entirely sure what he meant by that. After a second of thought, I overlooked it and continued our conversation. "Thanks. But can I at least have a minute to get changed, please?" "Sure." He smiled. I smiled back and stood up, walking out of the living room and up the stairs. I reached my room in a matter of seconds and quickly changed into jeans and a t-shirt. It was the hair that caught me. It took me about five minutes to straighten it and then I had no more wax so it was still messy. I compromized and used hair spray instead, which gave it an alright-ish effect. At least, just for sitting in the house. When - eventually - done, I headed back downstairs. As I did though, I ended up bumping into Zakk and almost sending him flying down the stairs. "You okay?" I asked, stifling a giggle. He just looked at me. "I'm fine, thanks for the concern." "Why are you even coming up here?" "Just making sure you hadn't accidentally fallen into the toilet or something. What took you so long?" He asked "Hair, sorry." I replied, shrugging as if to say 'what can you do?' "Do you want a drink or anything?" He looked thoughtful for a second. "Sure, why not?" We both headed back downstairs towards the kitchen, where I switched on the coffee machine and got out a few cups. "Black, right?" He muttered a 'mhmm' as he gazed over my shoulder, obviously fascinated by the way I was making coffee. I smiled at the thought and continued with what I was doing. "Seen Maddie lately?" I asked in an attempt to start up a converation. "No, not recently, anyway." He answered, his breath tickling my neck as he did so. I rolled my shoulders to stop myself shivering. He chuckled lightly and the same thing happened again. "What's up?" He asked, leaning in even closer so that he was really close. Uncomfortably close. He laughed and took a step back. As he did, I let out an inaudible sigh. "Um, n-nothing, I'm fine." I replied slowly. He said nothing, and for some reason I was certain he was doing this on purposely. I finished making the drinks and turned to give him his. He grinned shyly and took the mug from my hands; I was careful not to touch his skin. Whether he still felt that way or was just being a jerk, I didn't know and did not want to find out. Here's the next chapter Frustrated Not the best, but hope you like smile

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Stoopid filters... Should be up soon, tho smile

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
Love it! Can't wait for more Big Grin  And i like Scarlett and Shane better. (=  Shane needs to come back! xD

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

is the above user your friend?-moved

CREATE A SONG

Last one to say cupcake wins!

Words! + Names! that start with an A

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved

latest videos