Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Thx *hugs* And, totally agree, I think Shane is WAY better Big Grin (don't worry he'll be back at some point Wink)

You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
Np.  Lol yerp, he is. (= (Yay! Shane's coming back soon! (=) You might probably be able to tell that he's my favorite character, but if not. Shane's my favorite character! Big Grin 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Really? I'd never have guessed x3

You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
Hehe, yerp Big Grin 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl_1673827 Lock
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl_1673827
StarStarStarStarStar
I loved it as usaul. I cant wait for more.

One Direction.
Im not a fan im a DIRECTIONER!

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Thx *hugs*

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 15 Going crazy and somewhere, deep inside, knowing it, was torture. That was the only way I could describe it. My wrists and arms were still covered in rusted over blood from the last time I'd seen Matt, but I didn't care. The fact that I knew I should've at least felt the tiniest bit of fear or regret is what scared me most, because I just didn't. Those emotions were hidden deep beneath every other one. Happiness, paranoia, anger, love, anxiety, all of them had shown at one point at another, but I refused to let Matt know I was scared. So I was half way there to being a perfect example for the term "an open book." "Please, you gotta let me outta here!" I grabbed a fistful of Matt's shirt, looking at him with pleading eyes. He chuckled and set down a plate of food - if you could call it that - on a wooden stool by the door. "No can do. Unless you can pay off your debt in the space of two minutes, you're stuck here. How much was it again?" He counted on his fingers slowly, making me grow impatient. "Oh, yeah, only ten thousand dollars." When he mentioned that, something in my mind clicked. I took a step back and began searching my pockets. It has to be here somewhere... I thought to myself, when my hand ran across something cold and smooth in the pocket of my jacket. I took out the locket and shoved it into Matt's hands. "Here. Worth more than triple what I owe you. Now please, let me go." My words came out rushed and slurred, as if I was half drunk. He studied it intently for a minute, and I hopped from one foot to another almost constantly, unable to keep still. "Well, it looks real enough, but you can never be sure, can you?" He shrugged and began heading towards the door. "I'm keeping this, but you ain't getting out." When the door closed, I heard him chuckle, and the anger built up in me. Growling in frustration, I threw the stool across the room along with the food. The plate shattered while the food slid to the floor in a sloppy mess. The chair just landed with a thump on top of everything else. I stood for a minute, and my anger was quickly replaced with boredom. I huffed exasperatedly and stumbled over to the bed. As I sat down, my gaze flashed towards the shards of porcelain remaining from the broken plate. I looked down at my wrists, which were covered in not just blood, but scars from the previous times I'd done this. Without thinking, I reached for the largest shard and brought it up to my face. I gave it a once over before deciding which edge was sharpest. Using that one, I pressed down on the skin of my wrist; the pressure just before it cut was such a strange sensation that I was yet to get used to. I pushed it further, smiling when it broke the skin. I gasped at the sensation, but it still didn't feel like pain. Instead, I laughed, watching as the blood dripped down my arm. My grin widened and I pressed the glass to my other wrist this time, savouring the feeling. I dragged it down the length of my forearm and again, laughed. I couldn't stop laughing even if I wanted to. Here's the next chapter, hope you like smile

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 16 "You just gonna stay like that?" I'd heard Matt's voice, but my mind didn't register it as either urgent or meaningful, so I didn't reply. I'd now officially given up. I had no idea what time it was, whether it was night or day or what the date was. I hadn't eaten for a week, since the last time I was given a meal, I threw it against a wall. So Matt had told me I could starve instead. And he was true to his word. Nothing but water had been given to me. "You're no fun like this, you know." "He'll crack." A vaguely familiar voice said to Matt. "Eventually." They both chuckled, but I just continued to stare blankly at the grey wall in front off me, my legs crossed under me. I noticed the clip-clop sound of boots against the floor as someone walked up behind me. "How's it been?" Again I didn't reply. They grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me up from the floor. They weren't very strong, but I didn't particularly resist much. I was spun around so I was facing them, but still couldn't tell who it was. "Matilda. There's no point in trying to get anything out of him. We've tried. He just sits and stares at the wall. All day." Oh. Maddie. I thought to myself. That's who it is. "You sure you can do this?" Matt asked again. "Four months ago, he left me for dead in a back alley. I'd be happy to help." I sighed, about to ask something, but didn't see the need to. The worst she could do was hit me. Maddie looked at Matt. "So, who do you want? Crystal, Zakk?" She paused, turning to face me and raised an eyebrow. "Scarlett?" I felt my heart stop at the mention of her name. "You touch Scar, and..." "Oh look, it speaks!" Maddie said sarcastically, stopping me mid-sentance. "What are you gonna do to me, huh? You couldn't fight a cat in your state." Matt pulled her back from me. "You don't wanna aggravate him." She just scoffed and shrugged off his grip. "Scarlett it is." I bit my tongue to stop myself doing anything rash, but I wasn't about to let this girl hurt Scarlett. "You don't know what you're getting yourself into. If she gets as much as a scratch on her, I will find out. I will hunt you down. You won't get away with it." She just laughed. "How will you do that, exactly? Use a spoon to dig a tunnel out of this place?" I stayed silent, and she just laughed. Matt led her out of the room while I stood there like an idiot. If only I hadn't let her go... Hope you like smile

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
Its awesome! (=  I love it! smile When are you gonna write more? Big Grin  Btw, swrry didn't comment before, didn't know you'd posted the next chapters. 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Relentless ~ Story

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Thx, glad you like! Blush I'll be posting more as soon as possible  And, it's fine smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Wii U has more 1080p games running at 60 f...

We the Kidz

Kendrick Lamar vs Rich Homie Quan

Chiken vs Pizza

what are you being for halloween?

The Hunger Games or Twilight

latest videos