Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The scary but nice days

Posted By:
aubreysgirl
aubreysgirl
StarStarStarStar
CHAPTER1
It was 1999and something  was strange in Brunswick,GA.My name is Katty it was 6:00 in the morning and I herd a strang  noise coming from the chicken coop.So I woke up dad he got up put bullits in his gun and he ran outside.My two sisters woke up from a deep sleep from dads gun shot comeing from the chicken coop.Dad came back in side,and said,"it's OK you can come out now!"So we walked out side behind mom.Dad led us to the chicken coop,and we saw a huge wolf laying in the middle of the chicken coop. Dad brought him in the yard then he said ,"Katty would you like to dig a hole with me in the morning so I can barry the wolf."I said,"YES".Then Dad put the wolf in the barn where the animals can't reach him till in the morning.The hole family went back in side,and fell asleep ,then dad woke me up at 10:00 in the morning.Then Dad,and Katty got dressed,and went to the feald with a shovle,also with the wolf.    Then they started diging the hole,then mom Sara,and Amy went to the garden.Also mom carved a head stown that said ,"The big wolf R.I.P,".Also they went to the feald after Katty,and Dad were done barrying the wolf .Then mom put the head stone in the ground .Also Sara , and Amy put the flowers on the grave to tell the wolf wear sorry but we had to save our chickens. Later Sara,and Amy sat in the barn with the animals singing to them since we all left the feald .Then Katty,and Mom walked in the barn that catched along in the song.Then they stoped singing.Sara,and Amy ran up to Katty ,and  also Mom then they cried in their arms.Then Dad walked in,and asked if Sara,Amy,mom,and I if they wanted a puppy.Then they all said,"YES".Then Dad said ,"he wanted a puppy too".

The scary but nice days

Posted By:
makaylaloveschu
makaylaloveschu
StarStarStar
once upon a time there was a little girl named sally.she was playing football with her friend and her friend accedently kicked the football into the woods!so sally went in to get the ball,while  she was walking towards the ball all of a sudden,a bright light popped outa nowere.so she followed the light and it led her to a door.she opened it and inside was a flower so she ran off to her friend.she said i found this flower over there.her friend said that its a regular old flowere and threw it to the ground and stomped on it nothing happened so she tried again until she noticed that its not gonna work so the next day she took it to school and gave it to her crush and said the day that rose dies is the day that i will stop loving you  Love

I LOVE DRAKE smile

The scary but nice days

Posted By:
aubreysgirl
aubreysgirl
StarStarStarStar

Chapter 2
The next day Dad,Mom,Sara,Amy,and Katty went to town to get the puppy the next day.So when they got  to the animal humaine susiety they asked the lady if they could see the animals.So the lady at the desks let them into the room were all the animals were.Then they all walkedi n the animal room looking at all the other animals in the room.So Mom found one she liked.So she called everyone over by her and they all liked the puppy she found it was black with a little pathc of white hairs on her chest.

The scary but nice days

Posted By:
aubreysgirl
aubreysgirl
StarStarStarStar
So they sat down,and talked about her sothey could see if they all would suport to take care of her.They all agreed to take care of her,so they all went to the front desk.Mom,and Dad said they all wanted to get a puppy.So the lady at the front desk called Sindy in the room to get the family the puppy they wanted.So Sindy asked the family witch one they wanted.The girls showed Sindy witch puppy they wanted.So Sindeygave them the puppy.Then they all went to the front desk so they could pay for the puppy.They all disided to name the puppy Sophie.Then they payed for the puppy,and went home.

The scary but nice days

Posted By:
aubreysgirl
aubreysgirl
StarStarStarStar
When they got home mom told dad to put up a big fince for the puppy.Then he went to work on the fince.

The scary but nice days

Posted By:
aubreysgirl
aubreysgirl
StarStarStarStar
Dad got done with the finch we all took her to the pet store to get her some toys,and a collar.So when we got to the store we looked at the collars and dad found a dark blue with fake white jewls on it every body liked it so we bought it then we looked at the toys we bought sophie a chew toy,a small rubber bone,and a few webkinz like chew toys.Then we went to look at dog leashes,dog food,and dog I.D. tags.Then we checked out,and went home with Sophie.

The scary but nice days

Posted By:
aubreysgirl
aubreysgirl
StarStarStarStar
When we got home we put Sophies collar on her neck.Then we gave her some puppy food.Also after she finished eating we gave her the toys so she could play with them.So we all went outside so we could play with her.We gave her the small green rubber bone.

The scary but nice days

Posted By:
aubreysgirl
aubreysgirl
StarStarStarStar
nie job with the details it was very intersting can you type somemore for me. love aubreysgirl!

The scary but nice days

Posted By:
aubreysgirl
aubreysgirl
StarStarStarStar
Chapter 3
After about 30 minutes they went back inside,and watched T.V.

The scary but nice days

Posted By:
aubreysgirl
aubreysgirl
StarStarStarStar
After we got done watching a movie we all took Sophie for a walk.So we got a her leash on her then wewent all around the naberhood.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Best Song of 2014?

How do you think our world will end and why?

Best Song of 2014?

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

latest videos