Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Three Doors.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Emily was a celebrity. Her mother was a model and her father was a footballer. Her life was perfect. She had all the things girls her age wanted. Clothes, money, nice hair, lots of make-up, pets- You name it, she had it. She was popular at her private school, had lots of friends and she was great at every subject, including sport. She was obviously going to be successful. Until one night, when she went to bed. She brushed her teeth, washed her face, went to the toilet and put on her silk pajamas. She got under the cherry blossom duvet, and fell asleep. She fell deeper and deeper asleep, going further and further until, she was in a room. It had a steel floor, and it was cold. The bricked up walls had cobwebs and mold and mildew. There were three wooden, brown doors in front of her.  Suddenly there was a noise. She turned around, to see a man behind her. He had a pale, thin face, and odd, brown hair. He smiled her an evil smile. It showed all of his ugly, yellow teeth. His lips spread all over his face, so he looked like a jack-o-lantern.  "Well Emily. I've expected you..." To be continued... Please comment! smile

bring me the horizon ♥

Three Doors.

Posted By:
SuperCheerFan101 Lock
SuperCheerFan101
StarStarStarStar
Tell Me MORE!!!!

SUPERKIKI, razzledazzle, The Blonde Nerd Wink purple gorilla, CHEEZ-IT QUEEN GUNUIS, he who snores, the blue balloon, banana, DISNEY LOVER, Monkey Man, AND BACON!!!!!!!!

Three Doors.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
smile Okay, only a little bit. She looked at him, and wondered how he got there.  "W-what do you mean?" I stammered. "Oh, and I thought you were an intelligent child. Pick a door. It holds your future."  Emily rolled her eyes. It sounded so cheesy. She shook her head.  "Fine then, stay here forever. I don't care."  "It's only a dream." Said Emily. "That's what you think. This is no dream Emily. This isn't in your head. This is real.." To be continued...

bring me the horizon ♥

Three Doors.

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Really great, I love! smile

You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.

Three Doors.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks! smile  Emily looked at him. Suddenly she was back in her room. She looked around. 'It was only a dream'  She thought. It was back to normal. She didn't  go anywhere. She was safe in her room, with her teddies and clothes and posters and her mum and dad were in the room across from her.  She was so relieved. She was in no danger in an odd place. Or so she thought. The next night she had her shower, and went to bed. She fell asleep very quickly, ad suddenly she was in the room again. 'Oh God.' She thought. 'Not this again.'  The man appeared again.  "So, we meet again. I know your sick of me and this dream, but if you pick a door, then it'll all be over. No more problems and complications. " He told Emily.  "Fine." She said.  She opened the middle door and went in. She was on a hill, facing a bleak, depressing town. The clouds were grey and it was raining. Airplanes were flying over head, and bombs were being dropped. She could hear screams and shouts from the town. Emily shook her head backing away.  "NO!" She screamed. "This can't be my future!" Suddenly she woke up again. Her mother was shaking her.... To be continued...... Please Comment!

bring me the horizon ♥

Three Doors.

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
StarStarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

She opened the middle door and went in. She was on a hill, facing a bleak, depressing town. The clouds were grey and it was raining. Airplanes were flying over head, and bombs were being dropped. She could hear screams and shouts from the town. Emily shook her head backing away.
I only read this part, and I love it.

Three Doors.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
smile Thanks.

bring me the horizon ♥

Three Doors.

Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
StarStarStarStarStar
I loved it.

When i someday meet 1D

Three Doors.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Here's some more smile.  "What's wrong? " Asked her mother worriedly. "You've been screaming no all night!" Her mother got her a glass of water, and stayed with her all night. Emily went to sleep, but didn't dream. The next night, her mother made sure that she was alright. She stayed with Emily until she fell asleep.  Although, nothing could stop Emily from dreaming. Again, she went deeper and deeper asleep. She was in this, horrible awful city again. She went down the hill, and got closer to the city. It was stormy and wet. Bombs, again were being dropped. It was awful. Suddenly, she saw a girl just like her looking at her. She was sitting in the gutter, with another girl. She looked exactly like Emily, only with ragged clothes and dirty hair and a dirt smeared face. The girl stared at her. Emily ran. She didn't want to stay.  It was horrible. She could hear more screams and cries in this stormy city. She started to cry. She didn't want this future. She hated it... To be continued...... Please say what you think!!

bring me the horizon ♥

Three Doors.

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
This...this is awesome.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

The Wolves of the Beyond:Frost Wolf

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Rate the signature above you!

The Wolves of the Beyond:Frost Wolf

latest videos