Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Seperated. (Kind of a weird story...)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
I didn't know what to call it... It'll make sense later. Depending on if I write any more of this. This is going to start with a flashback, so I'm sorry if you get confused, those of you who are going to read this. xD --------------------------------------------- I was only ten years old when they brought me to the place called the Seperator. My mother stood to one side of me, my father at the other side. It didn't take long for me to realize where I was, and I was as afraid as I ever had been. My whole life my parents told me they wouldn't be able to keep me forever, and I thought they were joking about taking me here. But no. They weren't joking, and now I'm going to be seperated. The Seperator, obviously, seperates people. Not two people, but one person. It hasn't been used in years, and we're the first people to be here in over a hundred years. The reason for that is that the Seperator is only used when a demon and an angel have a child, like my parents did. For a few years, they're simply called a fallen angel or a dark angel, depending on whether they were born in the morning or born at night. I was born at a time they called twilight, so they were seperating me early. That's why I'm only ten and I'm inside the Seperation Room. It's really a scary thing, though, being at the Seperator. The whole time you're there before your seperation, you know that once it's done, you won't be whole anymore. There won't be darkness and light inside of you. There will be two yous. One side will be dark and the other will be light. I've never liked it, because it destroys balance between beings. I remind myself of this again as I step into the center of the Seperation Room. There are men standing in a circle around me, chanting some weird words in another language that I can't understand. I take a deep breath as the ceremony begins, and when it's over I just barely have time to see a red-headed girl standing by my side before I black out. It was really light outside when I woke up. I was laying in a bed staring at a white ceiling, and immediately I knew where I was. I was home. I didn't feel angry or sad or anything. I felt...content. Then I remembered the Seperation Ceremony, and went to go find mom. When I did find her, though, she was on the phone, so I hid and listened to the conversation. They were talking about my other half. My dad took her away to the place all the demons were at, just like how my mom brought me here, where all the angels were at. The instant I started thinking of her again, I felt empty. Hollow. Lonely. I knew from that point on that I had to find my other half. I had to travel to the realm of the demons. And that's exactly what I did. ----------------------------------------------------- I can't believe it's already been five years since the Seperation. On the same day my "twin" and I celebrate the anniversary of the Seperation, we also celebrate that I traveled to the demon realm and made it out alive. After that all happened, we ran away to Earth and decided to start going to a school. A nice lady took us in and started taking care of us, but when she asked us our names we pretended not to remember. She said she'd let us pick new names, and today, on the fifth anniversary of our Seperation, I'm going to tell my "twin" what I think we should name ourselves. "Don't ask me why I came up with this...but...I think I should be named Daniella and you should be named Ariella." "Why did you come up with this?" She asked immediately, raising one of her dark eyebrows and crossing her arms. "Aw, come on! They're cute names!" "Yea, but still. Dad renamed me and mom kept your old name, so what's the point of changing them?" "Do you REALLY want to keep our old names?" "What's so bad about them?" I sighed, facepalming. "Your name was Germaine and my name was Amanda. Those don't even sound like sister names!" "How would you even know what sister names sound like?" "Daniella and Ariella sound like sister names!" I argued, jutting out my lower lip. "Alright, fine!" She sighed. "We can be Daniella and Ariella. But how about we nickname ourselves? We can be Ani and Ari." "Where'd you get Ani from?" "Daniella shortens to Dani which shortens to Ani. It's just without the D." She stated, giving a shrug. "Perfect! We sound just like twins!" I giggled. "Yea, except your hair is brown and your eyes are blue, and my hair is burgundy and my eyes are red." She laughed. "We can pretend you dyed it." I replied, laughing as well. --------------------------------------- After that, we went to tell the lady who took us in about our new names. She loved them! I was so excited, especially since I came up with them! We asked her about school and she told us that she had enrolled us in a school named "Akuma Academy." When we asked her why it had such an odd name, she just laughed and told us we'd see soon enough. I was really scared after that. On our first day of school, she made us breakfast and brought our new uniforms to our room. They were pretty odd clothes compared to what I've seen in the Angel Realm; blue, white, and gray plaid skirts, white button-ups with collars, and a navy blue v-neck sweater with the school's symbol at the right side. The school's symbol scared me the most; it was a blue flame. Just a blue flame with a white background that looked like it was messily patched onto the sweater. It looked cool to Ari, but just freaked me out. So, the lady had to go to work and couldn't drive us to school, and we missed the bus so we had to run five blocks to get to school. I had my brown school loafers in my hand and had to hop out the door pulling my white knee-high socks on, and Ari was almost the same way. When we got to the school, though, we had our socks and shoes on, but our hair was messy. We looked at each other and laughed, then proceeded to fix our hair. Approaching the school, we pushed open the double doors and I almost fainted. Guys with mohawks and their sleeves ripped off stood in a small crowd with girls wearing lots of black make-up and fishnets. Another small crowd had really muscular looking guys surrounded by girls in frilly skirts. Then in another crowd stood guys and girls with glasses and braces holding PDAs, cellphones, and laptops. "...Ari?" "Yea?" "Where in hell are we?" "I've been to alot of places in hell, but this is not one of them." Very cautiously we helped navigate each other through and inbetween the small crowds of people. We made sure not to hit anyone or come near anyone, so they all just stood there staring hard at us. As soon as we found our first class and stepped inside, I sighed in relief. But it was even worse in the room than it was in the hallway. About midways through class, the teacher grinned at my sister and I. "Daniella, Ariella, why don't you come tell the class about yourself?" "What is this, Kindergarten?" One of the jocks in the back called, making the whole class laugh. Everyone but me and Ari. "Hush, Jack! One more outburst like that and I'm sending you to the principal!" The teacher sighed. "Girls?" We simultaneously stood up, stumbling to the front and turning to the class. That's when we froze up and panicked. The first one to find their words was Ari. "My name is Ariella and this is Daniella." She said plainly, keeping a solemn face and trying to sound fearless. "Well, it's a pleasure to have you here, girls." The teacher said, smiling. "As you can probably tell, there are a lot of teenagers of different species here. Would you mind telling us what you two are?" "W-Well, I-I don't think that's a v-very good-" "I'm a demon and my sister is an angel." Ari said, interrupting me immediately yet remaining solemn. The whole class started half-dying of laughter, and so did the teacher. "Next I bet you'll want us to believe you two are the Seperated Girl from five years ago!" The guy Jack barked, and the teacher didn't even care. Ari clenched her fists, marching to the back of the room with her hands glowing bright red, mixing with orange and yellow to create a flame-appearance. She climbed up in a chair, stomping one foot down on the desk in front of Jack. Reaching over, she grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "Listen, jocky, my sister and I came a LONG way to get here. We won't be humiliated by your stupidity. I'll have you know we ARE the Seperated Girl. My sister went through a lot to get me back from Hell, so I'm NOT going to STAND HERE and have a FOOL made of me, you hear me?! I WILL-" "A-Ari, you're going to burn him!" I cried, biting my lip. "And you'll get us in trouble, on our first day! Please stop!" Ari took a deep breath, dropping the guy she was yelling at. He dropped right to the floor and stared up at the ceiling, stunned and wide-eyed. Her hands returned to normal and she turned around, going back to stand solemnly by me, her red eyes still glowing angrily. The teacher finally spoke again, just as wide-eyed as everyone else in the room but my sister and I. "I don't believe it..." She murmured. "I can't believe it! That's amazing! The real Seperated Girls, standing right here in my class room! Oh, you two are legends here!" We whirled around to look at her, shocked. "We're what? Back at home, we're...we're abominations." Ari said. "I don't see how!" The teacher laughed. "Well, as you should know, someone only gets seperated when a demon and an angel have a child...and that's how we happened." I said, shrugging. "No wonder you left, am I right?" She replied, laughing again. "Have a seat, girls. Class may continue now." ---------------------------------- It didn't take long for the news to get around. Side-by-side I walked with Ari down the halls after each class, and by the end of the day people stood and stared at us, whispering. I could hear them pretty well, really. Can you believe it? I know, the real Seperated Girls! They're really here in our high school! That's so cool! Awesome! I like the angel one; she's sooo cute! The demon is hot! They look the same! This was so different compared to how we were treated at home...I shouldn't mind, but...I guess I even preferred being a humiliated loner over having people talk about me and Ari so much. I mean, we were popular now. It was so...weird. I was starting to miss being the only Dark Angel in Heaven. It was no fun being the Seperated Girl. ------------------------------------------ No idea where this came from...XD

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
-Chatper.Penda-
-Chatper.Penda-
StarStar
This is so cool! ^-^

You:It's a bird...
Your friend: No, it's a plane!

No, it's my signature.

BA-DUM-CHING!!
Stand-up comedy is so not my thing...

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
I have nothing better to do, so I'm writing more. XD This next part is going to be written in Ari's point of view. -------------------------------------- When we made it to gym at the end of the day, Ani and I went to the back corner of the locker rooms to change out of our uniforms. Girls in the room watched us before we started changing, glaring at us like freaks. Well, we were, but they should keep their noses in their own business! I sighed as I kicked off my uniform skirt, folding it lightly on top of the bench I was standing by. The school had uniforms for gym as well; blue shorts and a white t-shirt with the school's emblem on it. My sister and I stepped out of the locker rooms, tying on our white and blue sneakers as we waited with the rest of the class. "Today we'll be playing volleyball. As usual, powers are allowed, as long as no one dies, alright? The team captains for today will be..." The teacher's eyes scanned the room, and she grinned at a blonde, preppy looking girl - who was completely out of uniform - and a dark girl who wore the uniform but with fishnets on both wrists. "Savannah and Alex." The two girls headed to stand on either side of the gym teacher. Savannah - the blonde - wore a bright smile, while Alex was totally solemn. "Savannah, red team, Alex, blue team. Take turns choosing, Savannah goes first." "I want Ani on my team!" The girl said immediately as the teacher finished talking. Ani, looking panicked, quickly shook her head. "You know the rules. Once you get picked, you have to join the team." The teacher said, furrowing her eyebrows at Ani. Then she sighed, frowning and going over to stand by Savannah. "Alex, your pick." "I want Ari." She muttered simply, and I crossed my arms, going to stand by the girl. The rest of the members were placed on teams, and the game began. It was about three fourths of the way through the game, and everyone was using their powers like crazy. Everyone except Ani and I, of course. We were kind of afraid to. Savannah had control over light, so she had been blinding the players the whole game. Alex, the captain of the other team, had been using darkness on Savannah and Ani's team so they couldn't see, either. I don't remember what everyone else's powers were because I was too panicked, trying to keep up with the ball. There were only twenty seconds left in the game, and the teams were tied. The ball flew over the net, coming right at me. "Ari, use your powers or something!" One of my team members called to me. I didn't know what to do! I couldn't control them! Taking a deep breath, I let my hands glow bright with fire, jumping and attempting to spike the ball over the net. Ani suddenly slid forwards, whisking both hands forwards. Ice formed beneath my feet and I slipped, hitting the ball at the net. It bounced back, smacking me right in the face. I landed on the floor and the buzzer sounded. The gym teacher didn't even get onto Ani for icing the floor, but I didn't care. I never knew she could do that, though. "Ari, you alright?! I-I didn't mean to hurt you!" Ani cried as she ran over, helping me up. My eye was swelling up, and I winced. "Y-Yea, I'm fine." I grinned. "Just a bit of a black eye...Nothing big." I shrugged, and Ani sighed. "I...didn't think that would work..." "How did you know about your water and ice powers?" "I-I just assumed...I saw you using fire, and I figured that since we're opposites, and water is the opposite of fire, I probably controlled water." Ani shrugged. "This is why you're the thinker." I laughed, and we headed back into the locker rooms to change. The day felt longer than it was, and we got home soon, sighing in relief and dropping our school messenger bags onto the floor. "Did you have a nice day, girls?" The lady we were staying with asked. "How was it?" Then she walked into the main room of the house, gasping when she saw my eye. "Oh, dear, are you alright? What happened?" She cried, running over to me and examining it. I simply laughed. "Ani literally wiped the floor with my team in volleyball today...It was so cool. Made ice pop up right under my feet when I tried to spike the ball." I grinned. The woman laughed. "I knew you'd have a good day." "Well, actually," Ani frowned. "The other parts of our day were horrible. We got made fun of, insulted, and now the other students won't stop talking about us!" "Because you're the Seperated Girls?" She sighed. "Oh, I knew this would happen. I-" "Wait," I said, stopping her and holding up my hand. "How did you know we were the Seperated Girls? When we came here, we lied about everything, even our names." I said, crossing my arms. The lady sighed again. "Oops." She smiled. "Secret's out." She laughed. "I guess I'd better tell you, then...I was sent here by your parents to make sure you stayed safe." "D-Did they send you here to take us home?!" Ani cried, jumping back. "Oh, no, no, not at all!" She replied, holding her hands up innocently. "They know you want to be together, but you can't because one of you is an angel and the other is a demon. Since you can't both be in Heaven and you can't both be in Hell, they decided to let you stay on Earth, as long as I'm here to keep you safe." She smiled. I sighed in relief. Good, I thought. I'm never going home. ------------------------------------------ ...xD

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
ILoveSoftball#10
ILoveSoftball#10
StarStarStarStar
Omg. Wow

I'm proud of who I am and what I do.(:
Me!

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar

"ILoveSoftball#10" wrote:

Omg. Wow
Is that supposed to be good or bad?

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
ILoveSoftball#10
ILoveSoftball#10
StarStarStarStar
Omg. Wow as in I really liked reading that and i dont like reading big things haha

I'm proud of who I am and what I do.(:
Me!

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
This.Was.Amazing!!!!!!!Write more please!!!

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
I wrote more, but it went to the mods. xD

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
-butterflykisses
-butterflykisses
StarStarStarStar
You has talent, ma'dear.

The shameful nights hope to forget
Can disappear, they can all be washed away
By the one who's strong, can right your wrongs
Can rid your fears dry, all your tears
And change the way you look at this big world
He will take your dark distorted view
And with His light, He will show you truth.
I love Riley.

Posted By:
awesomehorse300
awesomehorse300
Star
it would be so weird i this was true if it i'm confused Frustrated

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Count to one million!

What was the last thing you ate?

New mood on Kw.

HELP I NEED HELP WITH MY OLDER SISTER

My Brother

what if dogs fetch the ball because they t...

latest videos