Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Who You Are

Posted By:
I'veLoved&I'veLost_2172534 Lock
I'veLoved&I'veLost_2172534
Star
Kept my feelings in my heart, Was too scared to start. Never confident enough, Life was a little way too tough. Always thought of too strong, Could never speak out 'You're wrong'. What they want is more than what I am, Better not say a word 'cause no one understands. Never too tall; never too small. Just can't aim for that faraway star. How would you feel if I take away from you who you are? I could not try; or I could just die. Not all the perfect girls are unscarred. How would you feel if I take away from you who you are? They're so demanding when they say, I'm the sunshine that brightens up their day. So many hopes and so many dreams, Piling up, hiding the real me. They think that I can't make mistakes, But insecurities are all it takes. Overestimation is a powerful tool, But what if it is used against you? Never too tall; never too small. Just can't aim for that faraway star. How would you feel if I take away from you who you are? I could not try; or I could just die. Not all the perfect girls are unscarred. How would you feel if I take away from you who you are? You're taking away, The girl I am inside. You're holding me back, Let go and let me fly. You're taking away, The girl I am inside. You're holding me back, Let go and let me fly, and I. Never too tall; never too small. Just can't aim for that faraway star. How would you feel if I take away from you who you are? I could not try; or I could just die. Not all the perfect girls are unscarred. How would you feel if I take away from you who you are? _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Okay, this may not be my best song, but I love to write. Would appreciate some feedback. Thanks. Acacia.

Who You Are

Posted By:
icebaby love1
icebaby love1
StarStarStar
nice poem gurl Cool

Who You Are

Posted By:
SelenaGomezForever
SelenaGomezForever
StarStarStarStarStar
Aw, great poem. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

Help for Newibe's

new people

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

What/How are you feeling right now?

Math Quiz

latest videos