Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Who You Are

Posted By:
I'veLoved&I'veLost_2172534 Lock
I'veLoved&I'veLost_2172534
Star
Kept my feelings in my heart, Was too scared to start. Never confident enough, Life was a little way too tough. Always thought of too strong, Could never speak out 'You're wrong'. What they want is more than what I am, Better not say a word 'cause no one understands. Never too tall; never too small. Just can't aim for that faraway star. How would you feel if I take away from you who you are? I could not try; or I could just die. Not all the perfect girls are unscarred. How would you feel if I take away from you who you are? They're so demanding when they say, I'm the sunshine that brightens up their day. So many hopes and so many dreams, Piling up, hiding the real me. They think that I can't make mistakes, But insecurities are all it takes. Overestimation is a powerful tool, But what if it is used against you? Never too tall; never too small. Just can't aim for that faraway star. How would you feel if I take away from you who you are? I could not try; or I could just die. Not all the perfect girls are unscarred. How would you feel if I take away from you who you are? You're taking away, The girl I am inside. You're holding me back, Let go and let me fly. You're taking away, The girl I am inside. You're holding me back, Let go and let me fly, and I. Never too tall; never too small. Just can't aim for that faraway star. How would you feel if I take away from you who you are? I could not try; or I could just die. Not all the perfect girls are unscarred. How would you feel if I take away from you who you are? _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Okay, this may not be my best song, but I love to write. Would appreciate some feedback. Thanks. Acacia.

Who You Are

Posted By:
icebaby love1
icebaby love1
StarStarStar
nice poem gurl Cool

Who You Are

Posted By:
SelenaGomezForever
SelenaGomezForever
StarStarStarStarStar
Aw, great poem. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Cutest Names For Kittens

Snake as a pet?

What's your pets name?

who has disney infinity

Minecraft XBOX 360 edition horses?

Is FroyoYOLO from "Liv and Maddie" corny?-...

latest videos