Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Eternal

Posted By:
angeltwist
angeltwist
StarStarStarStar
OK this is: A) My first post on Kidzworld B) An Ok-ish story (It needs editing) Im really nervous about putting it on here but I am going to put in the first chapter. Thanks for reading! Chapter 1 Dying is a common fear. Nobody knows what might happen after death. There might be a Heaven yet there might be nothingness. But what if there was life after death, not in Heaven but on Earth. Not in the form of a ghost, not an angel but a beautiful immortal. This person led me to where I am now. It all started on the 25th November. Danni Taylor was gossiping with her little blonde clan. I overheard her whisper about a church that had been deserted because something was in there. ‘ Yeah right,’ I said to myself. Danni must have heard because she stopped me in my tracks. ‘You don’t believe me?’ she sneered, ‘I dare you to go there, tonight!’ I wasn’t really adventurous but I didn’t want Danni to win. ‘Okay, I will, I’ll see you tomorrow!’I slumped, she was giggling and whispering to her girly gang telling them I would never make it out alive.  Later on that day, I pulled on my snow boots and thick coat and put my mobile phone in my pocket- Danni had sent me directions in a text. I opened the door and froze. What if she was right? What if there really was something there? ‘Don’t be a coward.’ I told myself.  When I reached the church, it was beautiful. It had a towering spire decorated with gold painted designs that looped around the whole of the outside. Stained glass windows shined brightly with pictures depicting religious acts and snow coated the red shingles on the roof.    I then something on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a skeleton, dressed in a bishops clothes. I gasped internally, the breath hurt, it was a sharp intake of freezing air. ‘Follow me’ he instructed me in an ancient, whispery voice. I was dumbstruck. I did as I was told and follow him in. There was a dark carpeted aisle, Black petals were strewn down it and in the pews, men, women and children all dressed in Victorian clothing look expectantly at me.I looked down at myself. My coat and snow shoes where gone. I was in a white lace wedding dress and veil. It covered my face and blurred my vision. Maybe that was a good thing. When I reached the altar, I turned around. A handsome man was walking down the aisle now. Someone was gripping on my arms. Maybe to stop me from running away. I was in awe, I couldn’t move. ‘I’ve got her.’ he said What did that mean? The person slowly backed away and the man joined me and made me turn to face him. ‘Do you take this woman to be your wife?’ Asked the Bishop ‘I do’ he replied with a voice like wind-chimes. He slipped a ring on my finger with an inset ruby.It was then that I saw his eyes. Immense, never-ending pools of chocolate brown beauty. They looked back at me with something I couldn’t identify. ‘You may kiss the bride’ The man then empathetically whispered ‘I’m sorry’ and put his head by my neck. Then I felt like I was floating on cool water, it wouldn’t ripple and I was relaxed.The next thing I remembered was a voice. It was a voice in my head. Wake up, Princess. ‘Who are you!’ I believe we were married last night. ‘What? Oh yes. That was a dream, I’m still dreaming!’ You are not, open your eyes, look in the mirror. I am not with you now, but I will see you a school. Wear some sunglasses. Light will hurt your eyes for a bit. ‘My school? You don’t go to my school? I wont see you there!’ You will, Princess, I have found a way. ‘Stop calling me that!’ I shouted But you are a princess! I am the Prince of Immortals and you are my Princess. I believe though that I do not know your name. ‘You could be a stalker! I can’t tell you!’ I am your husband, and last night, I can explain. We were married and I had to do something so you would be accepted in my family and kingdom. So you and I were equal. What I did last night helped you in every way. Last night, I transformed you into a vampire.[ b] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks for reading people! I will put up the next chapter when I get a couple of views. Thank you again! Angeltwist.[/b]

Edward: When I walk down the road this is what I see

Bella: Edward, please.

Edward:Everybody stops and stares at me!

Bella: Edward!

Edward: I got sparkly skin and I dont like to show it, show it, show it,

Bella: Think of Renesmee, she doesnt want a father that flaunts himself!

Edward: Im a Cullen and I know it!

Eternal

Posted By:
angeltwist
angeltwist
StarStarStarStar
Anyone gonna read this?

Eternal

Posted By:
StrokeOfMidnight
StrokeOfMidnight
StarStarStarStarStar
Woah, You Need to get online And..... WRITE ME ANOTHER CHAPTER!! That was Amazing!!!!!!!

^^ That post i just made, Awesome. :3

"I AM NYAN CAT, HEAR ME NYAN!!!" Wait..... * Face palms * Whos Tac Nayn ???

RAAAINBOOW!!!
Taste The Rainbow!!!

Eternal

Posted By:
PixieTulip!
PixieTulip!
StarStarStarStarStar
Wow!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing !!!!!!! Big Grin put on next chapter.

Danbo i love danbo xD

Eternal

Posted By:
angeltwist
angeltwist
StarStarStarStar
Ok, Here goes! Chapter 2 ‘You did what! I’m only sixteen!’ I cried hitting my pillow with frustration. Why hadn’t I guessed that?! The room was then filled with feathery down. It was then when my mother walked in. ‘What have you done to your room!’ she screeched. ‘I know! You’re drunk!’ She opened the curtains and light burst into my room making my eyes burn. I put the duvet over my eyes and fumbled around my bedside table for my sunglasses. ‘I knew it! You will never touch alcohol again!’ Go to school said the voice again, I’ll see you there… My mother had left then. I put on the dark sunglasses and looked around. Everything was so defined! I could see everything! Every single colour of the rainbow reflecting off my mirror. I peered at myself in disbelief. The person in the mirror wasn’t me, Amelia Newton, it had to be a super-model or a goddess of Mount Olympus. My normal dull brown hair was now the colour of dark chocolate. It glistened and fell in luscious waves down my back. My skin was as luminous as a pearl, every part of me was perfect, and I couldn’t find a flaw in my new body! Maybe being a vampire had its perks… NO, he turned me into a vampire, there isn’t time for this! I threw on the first thing I found, a white shirt, black trousers and a dark cardigan. Even the weak sunlight that filled my room hurt my eyes, I needed something, anything that would stop this hurt. When you get to school, I will sort your eyes; I can’t wait to see you Mrs Sef. So I was Mrs Sef now, huh! We’ll see about that- in my mind, I am still Miss Amelia Newton. I caught the bus to school and could feel a thousand eyes burning into the back of my head. I sensed men wanting to be my partner and women wanting to be like me, well, they would have to wait, I’ve got to go to school. Ignore them said the creepy voice again. I shivered. This was not a smooth transition. A man in, what I’m guessing, his mid-twenties came rushing over to me to see if I was OK. Say yes my so called husband hissed in my brain. Gullibly, I did as I was told. I then heard the bus announce that I was at my stop. I thanked the driver and got off. School didn’t look very different; surely the vampire I married last night wouldn’t take me to such an unromantic setting. Then again, he was a bit strange.  I didn’t need to barge my way to my desk, people made way, like Moses parting the Red Sea. Wow this felt good! W hen I sat down, I looked around the dull classroom for somebody who had the special sparkle like the man I met yesterday. No one was there. Where is that man!Then my head teacher came into the room followed by a dazzling person. ‘Hello class!’ My headmistress started, ‘This is Mr Sef’ Yep, that was him. Why did he have to look so handsome, I looked and stared for any imperfection but I couldn’t find any. God, this was going to be difficult! 'Thank you Mrs Maitresse. He told the French Head. ‘Je suis très reconnaissant, vous m'avez fait très heureux,’ I knew what that meant he told her that he was grateful and he was very happy. He then gracefully sat at the desk at the head of the room. He winked at me with an amazing smile that made all the girls sigh with content and their legs shake- I rolled my eyes in response. He had to come as a teacher, didn’t he! It is nice to see you made it Princess ‘Miss Newton, you have got three weeks detention with me!’ Mr Sef looked satisfied, God I hate him!‘ What!’ I cried.‘Make that three months!’ I was fuming! If he loved me so much, why did he do that! Between classes I talked to a jockey, Josh. Just before lunchtime detention he asked me a question.‘ Will you go to prom with me?’ Say no, say no or I will end him! The possessive voice inside my head instructed me. ‘Yes I would love to!’ I told him feeling pleased that I had disobeyed. Get here now! Oh boy, Mr Sef was not happy!

Eternal

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
Now that...Is awesome!

Woof

"I'm only a crack in this castle of glass..." - Linkin Park

"It does get better"
No matter what happens, there is always hope for a brighter tommorrow.

Chuck Norris Approves this signature

Eternal

Posted By:
StrokeOfMidnight
StrokeOfMidnight
StarStarStarStarStar
More!! pleaseee i beg of you!!!!

^^ That post i just made, Awesome. :3

"I AM NYAN CAT, HEAR ME NYAN!!!" Wait..... * Face palms * Whos Tac Nayn ???

RAAAINBOOW!!!
Taste The Rainbow!!!

Eternal

Posted By:
epic2011
epic2011
StarStarStarStar
this is gd

Life is like a camera; Focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if it goes wrong...Take another shot.

Eternal

Posted By:
angeltwist
angeltwist
StarStarStarStar
Ok, Im gonna put on chapter 3 but I have to write chapter 4 soon so It might be about a day more than normal cos I have loads of homework. Anyway, Here it is! Chapter 3 When I opened the door Mr Sef’s back was to me. My shoe squeaked so he turned around to face me. ‘My name is Lavan, I have gone through your files and I believe you name is Amelia. Hmm, Amelia Sef…’ I left him contemplating that thought. I felt my stomach rumble. I was hungry. ‘Come over here,’ Lavan instructed me. He waved a plastic bag in front of me and I felt my fangs explode in my mouth. Blood was in the bag. He took the thing I craved out. It was a clinical carrier of blood- the kind you get in hospital. I looked in horror at it. Somebody had donated that! I couldn’t. I just couldn’t! ‘It’s ok’ Lavan comforted ‘Try this’ He threw a carton of apple juice at me. I thought about it and took a long drink. It wasn’t apple juice, he had tricked me. ‘As for earlier’ Lavan looked seriously at me ‘I am your husband and you should obey me, you need to break Josh’s heart.’ I nodded dumbly, not thinking about what Lavan was saying. The contents of the carton tasted wonderful. Nothing else compared to it. It wasn’t metallic like I expected it to be like. It was like a favourite food only it would be my only food. ‘Good’ Lavan looked happy again. There was a long silence but then there was the sucking noise where I was bringing in air instead of blood. ‘You know I love you, princess and I want to be with you forever…’ Lavan started ‘Yes, you love me, change me into a vampire then give me detention’ I remarked sharply. He ignored my comment and continued ‘I want to do something, so you can be publically recognized as my princess, I want to take you to the vampire world and introduce you to all the immortals as Amelia Sef, Princess of the Immortals’

Eternal

Posted By:
angeltwist
angeltwist
StarStarStarStar
Chapter 3 When I opened the door Mr Sef’s back was to me. My shoe squeaked so he turned around to face me. ‘My name is Lavan, I have gone through your files and I believe you name is Amelia. Hmm, Amelia Sef…’ I left him contemplating that thought. I felt my stomach rumble. I was hungry. ‘Come over here,’ Lavan instructed me. He waved a plastic bag in front of me and I felt my fangs explode in my mouth. Blood was in the bag. He took the thing I craved out. It was a clinical carrier of blood- the kind you get in hospital. I looked in horror at it. Somebody had donated that! I couldn’t. I just couldn’t! ‘It’s ok’ Lavan comforted ‘Try this’ He threw a carton of apple juice at me. I thought about it and took a long drink. It wasn’t apple juice, he had tricked me. ‘As for earlier’ Lavan looked seriously at me ‘I am your husband and you should obey me, you need to break Josh’s heart.’ I nodded dumbly, not thinking about what Lavan was saying. The contents of the carton tasted wonderful. Nothing else compared to it. It wasn’t metallic like I expected it to be like. It was like a favourite food only it would be my only food. ‘Good’ Lavan looked happy again. There was a long silence but then there was the sucking noise where I was bringing in air instead of blood. ‘You know I love you, princess and I want to be with you forever…’ Lavan started ‘Yes, you love me, change me into a vampire then give me detention’ I remarked sharply, silently pleased with my quickness. He ignored my comment and continued ‘I want to do something, so you can be publically recognized as my princess, I want to take you to the vampire world and introduce you to all the immortals as Amelia Sef, Princess of the Immortals’

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

How many Tabs do you have open now??

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos