Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

my poem called HAVE U EVER!

Posted By:
me2cute-l Lock
me2cute-l
StarStar
have u ever been cheated on and u loved that person so much that it made u wanna cry.have u ever been cheated on when someone made u feel so deep inside.have u ever told your friends what was going through your head.have u ever had a friend that slept with yo man in bed.have u ever wanted to get back with yo love but he didnt care.have u ever called his phone but he wasnt there. have u ever felt like u wanted too move on but something was holden u back.have u ever went in your room and wanted to have an heartattack.know u no how somepeople feel about love or being cheated on.if u not dead.DONT LET LOVE GET TOO YOUR HEAD.

JUST BEING REAL~!~HATED BY
MANY~LOVED BY ALL~

my poem called HAVE U EVER!

Posted By:
Saabe Lock
Saabe
StarStarStarStar
Hmmm, that''s rather like an e-mail I created and sent around to my friends:

Have You Ever

Have you ever loved someone so much that just thinking of them or remembering something about them could make the sun come out?
That when you hugged them or even just held their hand you never wanted to let go, and the memory of those embraces were what got you through every day?
Wanting to be near them every minute, but unable to tell them how you feel?

Have you ever been so lost or confused that you thought it could never be right, that there was no possible way you could ever make the right choice?
Then have you, in one instant, realized what you had to do, known exactly which choice was best, and found yourself even better than you were before?

Have you ever been so depressed and disheartened you felt you could not go on, that the only way you could turn was towards pain?
Have you ever been so helpless and yet unable to cry out, or ask for that which you desperately need?

Have you ever been hurt by another person, through their thoughtlessness, rudeness, or just plain meanness?
Have you ever had someone lead you on and make you believe they were there for you, when they really didn''t care at all, then found out and been so hurt that you wished that they, you, or the whole world could just disappear?

=+=

Most Truth can only be expressed in circular paradoxes
=+=
Could it be, the brightest star, so close, yet still far away?

-Chiamami amor

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Forum Chat :)

Forum Chat :)

Kidzworld Radio is Here

State all ur Nicknames:)

AM I THE ONLY PERSON STILL LISTENING TO FI...

Gary is going on the road! VOTE NOW-moved

latest videos