Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Trapped (paranormal horror)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Prologue: Some people say you have a purpose in life, others that you were made to die. But what if they were wrong? What if the reason you are here was something you would think impossible? Something in the middle of other beliefs... PART 1 Aiden pulled the collar of his long, black coat further up his neck, he then pushed his freezing hands deep down into his pockets. He continued walking, never forgetting that it was cold, it was dark and he was very, very alone. His pitch black hair was the only thing keeping his head moderatly warm and his piercing blue eyes began to droop as he slipped slowly depper into unconciousness. Aiden knew that home was very far away and that once he did get there he would yet again be in trouble.... Lots of trouble. He wandered past familier fields and now and again he would spot the odd sleeping farm animal. He stared up at full moon above him, pausing for a moment, then continued his long pointless journey. He passed the old run-down farm, a clear sign that home was closer than he had first anticipated, and he sighed in relief despite it meaning the trouble was coming sooner than intended. He wandered round a sharp corner that he was certain lead to his street and he quickened his already fast pace. He continued walking for a few minuetes, staring at his feet, then he looked up to see if he could spot his home in the distance. That was when he stopped... (Please comment smile More coming at request)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Aww no replies Worried) PART TWO There was house there; an old house with boarded up windows and weeds as high as his waist. It was sprinkled with cobwebs and dust, showing that it must have been there for a long, long time. Aiden thought back to all of his memories walking down this road, but he couldn't for the life of him recall seeing this particualar house in the seventeen years he had been alive. This made him suspect he had taken a wrong turn. He half turned to go back the way he came when a strong urge to explore made him stop ad slowly turn back to the house, tilting his head to the side curiously. He took one cautious step toward it and placed his hand on the ice cold iron gate. His waited for a second, fighting his instincts that were screaming at him to turn and run, before opening the rusted gate (Yet again, theres more to come. Please comment smile)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
Ooh, me likes it x']  Hope there's more soon x3 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Hehe my first fan x] and I'm working on a bit right now lol, it'll be up soon :3

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay! Can't wait x'] 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
PART THREE Aiden knew that he should that he should turn round and continue home because whatever he decided, whatever the situation, something bad happened to himself and everything around him. That much he knew.... But he didn't care anymore. He pressed forward and ventured through the jungle of nettles and weeds. He finally climbed up the three, grey, stone stairs. He reached for the door handle and the second his fingers brushed the intricate circle he was overwhelmed with a strange and unexplainable fear and a sence of...death. Shaking his head, he pulled his hand away without trying to turn it. Instead he gave the door a cautious tap. It opened immediatly at his touch which he found strange. Aiden stood in the door way, just behind the threashold, unsure what to do next. "Don't be a coward" he mumbled under his breath as he stepped through the cobwebbed doorway. (more coming later today smile)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Awwwsssooommmeeee

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
I love it! Big Grin

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

I love it! Big Grin
Mmhmm *nods head in agreement* 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Fank you :3 more will be up today or tomorow

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The wrong anwsers game! :3

We the Kidz

The wrong anwsers game! :3

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

who is your favorite celebrity

who is your favorite celebrity

latest videos