Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Trapped (paranormal horror)

Posted By:
DancerNinjaCami
DancerNinjaCami
Star
Love It!!!! Support My Book Idea? Forum Post: The Sceptor Chronicles.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry, I completely forgot about this however I am feeling very creative and im settled in school. I also have lots of new ideas and I will post more often. Hope people still like this :3

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Also, sorry for inconvinience, but i am switching to first person) PART SIX I wandered towards the stairs, my eyes threatening to water as my steps kicked up dust and cobwebs. I began to climb the stairs, sliding my hand up the grey wall to guide me as the darkness made my sight become poor. However, I took my hand away when I felt a insect of some sort begin to crawl up my slim, pale fingers. I shuddered with disgust as the thought of insects covering me, climbing inside my clothes, clinging onto my hair, nesting in my ears, climbing, consuming, covering.... I shook my head, relising how paranoid i was becoming. Yet I still manovered myself from the wall. I continued making my way up the creaking stairs, wincing as each step groaned. Finally, i did make it to the top of the stairs, and I examined the long, dark hallway with cautious eyes. There was eight doors in my view, and the hallway forked in two after about 20 metres. I could see eight doors in total; four on my left, three on my right and one directly infront of me, between the two symetrical passages. It just so happened, that this door was ajar and a silver of moolight was escaping along with a fraction of a strangely shaped shadow, matching the one I had spotted earlier.... (Hope you guys like it, part seven? smile)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
It's good. Keep writing.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

help

Pitbull vs. Mackelmore

Good night

Quote the above user.

NEW AND OLD USERS READ! How to chat/post o...

Breaking Benjamin or Rise Against?

latest videos