Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Trapped (paranormal horror)

Posted By:
DancerNinjaCami
DancerNinjaCami
Star
Love It!!!! Support My Book Idea? Forum Post: The Sceptor Chronicles.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry, I completely forgot about this however I am feeling very creative and im settled in school. I also have lots of new ideas and I will post more often. Hope people still like this :3

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Also, sorry for inconvinience, but i am switching to first person) PART SIX I wandered towards the stairs, my eyes threatening to water as my steps kicked up dust and cobwebs. I began to climb the stairs, sliding my hand up the grey wall to guide me as the darkness made my sight become poor. However, I took my hand away when I felt a insect of some sort begin to crawl up my slim, pale fingers. I shuddered with disgust as the thought of insects covering me, climbing inside my clothes, clinging onto my hair, nesting in my ears, climbing, consuming, covering.... I shook my head, relising how paranoid i was becoming. Yet I still manovered myself from the wall. I continued making my way up the creaking stairs, wincing as each step groaned. Finally, i did make it to the top of the stairs, and I examined the long, dark hallway with cautious eyes. There was eight doors in my view, and the hallway forked in two after about 20 metres. I could see eight doors in total; four on my left, three on my right and one directly infront of me, between the two symetrical passages. It just so happened, that this door was ajar and a silver of moolight was escaping along with a fraction of a strangely shaped shadow, matching the one I had spotted earlier.... (Hope you guys like it, part seven? smile)

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
It's good. Keep writing.

1 3 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

WHAT IS THE TIME IN YOUR PLACE?

A-Z Food game

Who is your favorite character of Harry Po...

WHAT IS THE TIME IN YOUR PLACE?

Watching, Waiting.

Dear Dish-it Crush

latest videos