Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Whistling Woods...

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
A triangle headed boy, his step-bro, a bully, a nerd, 3 cute girls and Emma... -HEY!- Go into the Whistling Woods to prove the existence of Platypires... (Vampire/Platypuses... platypie... platypeople... well u know what i mean...) But what happens? DUN DUN DUN!

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Whistling Woods...

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
It was a beautiful sunny day at Danville Arts Academy. A familiar red-headed inventer taped this pencil on his desk waiting for the bell to ring, you could see the nervousness on his face. In fact, you could SMELL it... today was the day... that summer begins. It wasn't his report... it wasn't the fear of growing up... but he was going to ask out a very special girl... she was a raven-haired girl, with the name of Isabella. Isabella had a crush on him ever since the 3rd day of kinder-garden, no one ever knew what exactly happened except them. Red-headed Phineas would have vomited if he wasn't breathing so heavyly. He realised that he was alone in the classroom, the bell already went and he didn't even notice! Shows what happens when you got alot on your mind... he ran as fast as he could to the front doors to catch up with the gang. Little did they know he was about to make a BIG mistake... _________________________________________________________________________________________ Me:Has u got chills?'cause i do... Emma:why can't u write something interesting! Me:-sigh- for a BFF u rly don't do much for me... Emma:Good luck readers... Me:shut up...

Phinbella Fan Logo

Whistling Woods...

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
"Guys wait up!" Phineas yelled as he ran up to the gang. "What took you so long, Dinnerbell!" Buford yelled angeryly. "Uh... doesn't matter" Phineas replied. "Now where was i?" Emma questioned her self,"oh yeah! so then the guy says 'that's not coffee, that's tea!'" Emma cackled. The only other person that laughed was Buford... To be fair, i don't think he even knew that she ment... Buford fell in love with her ever since we moved to Danville, Phineas interduced himself and Ferb, she just said 'ugh...'. I even heard him say to Baljeet,"i like her, she's fighsty!". To me it was a lil distrubing... Oh i'm way off topic! So Ferb, Buford, Emma, Baljeet, Me and Django wondered off as Isabella was explaining to Phineas how Emma's joke was so annoying... -Hey! i resent that remark!- Anyway as they were 'strolling' along Phineas got up the courage to ask Isabella out,"Isabella..." he begun. She looked up at him with her beautiful blue eyes,"yeah?" He froze. "uh... i... um... was wondering if maybe... you'd like to...-" out of no where, and seriously NOWHERE! Irving jumped in and said "Phineas! Could you sign my yearbook!!!!" he yelled. "not right now Irving, now as i was saying-" Irving interupted again "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!" he pleeded like a hungery puppy. "ALRIGHT FINE!!!" He gave in turning purple like my vest top. "THNX! HEY FERB! WAIT UP!!!" Irving scampered off like a wild bull, he even forgot his pen that they made for him. "So, as i was saying... would you like to- WOAH!" he said falling over a belovied semi-aquatic mammal, he chattered. "Oh there you are Perry!" Isabella said cheerly, "you ok?" she said concerned. Phineas' head was in his hand, he was not pleased at all. He sighed and they continued to walk home. __________________________________________________________________________________________ Me:If u r reading this then congratulations!!! Emma:why? Me:'cause i know how hard it is to read something wrote by a girl aged 12... Emma:right... Me:Black Heart! Emma:... Me:that reminds me i better get working on that comic. Emma:what? Me:-sigh- do u pay any attention? The song 'Black Heart' reminds me of u and Buford, so, i'm writing a comic about it! Emma:U r bored arn't u? Me:-sigh- yes... no one's commented on this Frown Emma:Then get commenting people!!!!!

Phinbella Fan Logo

Whistling Woods...

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"BethieBoots332" wrote:

"Guys wait up!" Phineas yelled as he ran up to the gang. "What took you so long, Dinnerbell!" Buford yelled angeryly. "Uh... doesn't matter" Phineas replied. "Now where was i?" Emma questioned her self,"oh yeah! so then the guy says 'that's not coffee, that's tea!'" Emma cackled. The only other person that laughed was Buford... To be fair, i don't think he even knew that she ment... Buford fell in love with her ever since we moved to Danville, Phineas interduced himself and Ferb, she just said 'ugh...'. I even heard him say to Baljeet,"i like her, she's fighsty!". To me it was a lil distrubing... Oh i'm way off topic! So Ferb, Buford, Emma, Baljeet, Me and Django wondered off as Isabella was explaining to Phineas how Emma's joke was so annoying... -Hey! i resent that remark!- Anyway as they were 'strolling' along Phineas got up the courage to ask Isabella out,"Isabella..." he begun. She looked up at him with her beautiful blue eyes,"yeah?" He froze. "uh... i... um... was wondering if maybe... you'd like to...-" out of no where, and seriously NOWHERE! Irving jumped in and said "Phineas! Could you sign my yearbook!!!!" he yelled. "not right now Irving, now as i was saying-" Irving interupted again "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!" he pleeded like a hungery puppy. "ALRIGHT FINE!!!" He gave in turning purple like my vest top. "THNX! HEY FERB! WAIT UP!!!" Irving scampered off like a wild bull, he even forgot his pen that they made for him. "So, as i was saying... would you like to- WOAH!" he said falling over a belovied semi-aquatic mammal, he chattered. "Oh there you are Perry!" Isabella said cheerly, "you ok?" she said concerned. Phineas' head was in his hand, he was not pleased at all. He sighed and they continued to walk home. __________________________________________________________________________________________ Me:If u r reading this then congratulations!!! Emma:why? Me:'cause i know how hard it is to read something wrote by a girl aged 12... Emma:right... Me:Black Heart! Emma:... Me:that reminds me i better get working on that comic. Emma:what? Me:-sigh- do u pay any attention? The song 'Black Heart' reminds me of u and Buford, so, i'm writing a comic about it! Emma:U r bored arn't u? Me:-sigh- yes... no one's commented on this Frown Emma:Then get commenting people!!!!!
Awesome ! Big Grin

Whistling Woods...

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
Me:Bonjour! it's us again! well... me. Emma's away stalking someone else. Please enjoy the next chapter! _________________________________________________________________________________________ Phineas had failed to ask Isabella out, heaven knows why -sarcastic-. Anyway, he sat down on the sofa and groaned, who knew being 16 was hard? (me: put ur hand down person in the audience!) "what's the matter with you?" Candace questioned, he nearly jumped out his skin. Candace was 21, just got ingaged to jeremy and has a 1 year old daugher named Amanda. "what are you doing here?" Phineas asked pondering how the heck she got in anyway. "Mom's away with dad to some auction in france, remeber?" the red-headed woman announced. "they do know we'd be ok by ourselves right?" Phineas asked already knowing what Candace would answer. "Phineas you know you can't be trusted you end up blowing up the house or-" Phineas kinda blurded out... he decided to go upstairs. "ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!!!" she yelled. "He's disipointed that he couldn't ask Isabella out" Ferb said as he walked up stairs read MY book that he STILL hasn't given me back yet!!! Candace was ready to faint after she heard what Ferb said. 'PHINEAS LIKES ISABELLA?!?!?!??' she thought gob-smacked. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Me:And snene! Thank u! Thank u! Jamie:Hey everyone! wow haven't seen you guys in a while! Me:Ikr jam! Jamie:did you just call me jam? Me:yes, yes i did.

Phinbella Fan Logo

Whistling Woods...

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
Buford:Huh? what's she writing? Baljeet:Aparently she is writing what happened a few weeks ago. Me:KEEP IT DOWN! I'M WRITING HEAR!!! now where was i? oh yeah... _________________________________________________________________________________________ Phineas locked himself in his room and decided to call Isabella. ring ring... ring ring... ring ring. She finaly picked up,"hello?" she said. "Hey Issy" Before Phineas could stop himself the word blured out,"Phineas? did you just call me Issy?" she questioned excitedly but furm. "uh... no..." he said trying to convice her he didn't have a cute nickname for her. "so, why'd you call me?" Phineas froze again, he was tempted to hang up, but he couldn't. "well, i wanted to ask you if u'd... like to... hang out..." Phineas wiped the sweat off his head. Isabella held the phone to her heart and scweeled with excitement, "AhehheAhey!" then she put up the phone up to her ear, "sure, that'd be great". Phineas was kinda surprised but happy, "Cool, uh, see you at the fair in a hour?" He asked, "ok, bye", "bye". Ferb looked over at Phineas who was smiling like a idiot, "what?" Phineas said still with a smile, Ferb rolled his eyes and continued reading MY book!!!!! I'm still really angery with him ›Embarrassed ,wait how did Ferb get into the room!?!?!?! He locked the door!!!! o.o

Phinbella Fan Logo

Whistling Woods...

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
Me:Hello people of earth who own computers! liking dis so far? Emma:of course they're not... Me: SHUT IT! just roll the film... ___________________________________________________________________________________________ Phineas was set for the fair when suddenly... "PHINEAS!!! FERB!!! I'M GONNA RIP YOU TO SHREADS IF I FIND YOU!!!" my oh-so very graceful BFF Emma screamed. Phineas gulped. As he back away from the door, it knocked down by a blonde headed girl. Her eyes were filled with so much rage they almost looked on fire! "PHINEAS!!!!" she yelled as she stomped forwards. To be fair if Candace didn't come in he would've been dead meat -Emma:u got that right- "Excuse me, who are you? and tell me what you have against the door?" the adult complained. "the point headed pea-brain left his meat-brick on my property!" Emma yelled. "meat-brick?" Phineas wondered. "i think you mean his platypus" Candace sniggered and walked off to her old room. Emma held up her arm showing the egg-laying mammal chewing on her arm. Phineas pulled Perry off her arm,"sorry, he's not normaly think this Emma" he esplained. She left and fixed the door. Ferb walked in and said,"Baljeet's going camping wanna go?" he questioned. "but i have my d- i mean i'm hanging out with Isabella today" Phin stumbled. "She's coming too". "Oh, sure, i'm sure she won't mind" Phineas said as they went up to pack. ~-~-~- "HE WHAT!!!" Isabella yelled. "cancelled..." i said feeling bad for her,"but we're all going camping together... i'm sure he thought it'd be ok" i explained exactly correct - Me: yup Wink - The raven-haired girl sighed and started to pack as one of they're other friend's, Emily Kinney -Me:don't own her- read out things about the forest,"there's a myth that Platypires poplulate they're" Emily smiled. "what the heck are Platypires?" Emma questioned. "a mixed breed of vampire and platypus" She said as she straighten her bow. "We're done packing i see" I smiled. "hey..." Emma begun,"how about a bet?" "a bet?" "a bet?" "a bet" Me, Emily and Isabella said after eachother. "If they're are real... the first one to take a picture of it chooses someone to do something, and the HAVE to do that" she raised her hand out,"deal?" she said mischievously. We all piled our hands on top of her's. The challenge was set... LET THE BEST GIRL WIN! _________________________________________________________________________________________ Me:That's all for today i'm afrade... i'm tired... Nighty Night!

Phinbella Fan Logo

Whistling Woods...

Posted By:
19Miley99
19Miley99
StarStarStarStar
Awesome smile 

R.I.P My Mom
08/25/77 - 01/02/12

Whistling Woods...

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
Me:75 views and 1 review, i am on fire! Emma:yeah... right... hteB-mirror me(eM)-:Hey, Where's Clover? Me:The reader's find outz nowz!!!! ___________________________________________________________________________________________ Clover the Cat's POV The agency "smartly" decided we needed to 'buddy up', like in teams. I got lucky, Perry, Pinky and Kiki were on my team. Monogram Sent us to Spy on his son Monty-MonogramEmbarrassedbserve!- Anyway, we found him outside The Koffee Kiosk holding hands with... Vanessa?!?!?! Woah... how cliché[Clee-shay]... We parashooted down safely on the graviled side-walk. Vanessa saw Perry and instantly walked over, probley to ask 'what are you doing here'... "what are you doing here!" Vanessa shouted, wow now i'm on fire today-laugh-Unfortunately they don't understand Platypus, Dog, Fox or Cat! My watch buzzed as Tootledots(nemise)was up to no good again, i saluted and jet packed over to his unusual shaped building, and yes Tootledots is a man... -music thing, Tootledots Evil-ist Crazing!- I landed safely on his balcony, suddenly a giant metal hand that was polka-dotted grabed me, Tootledots came out of the shadows. "Ah Clover the Cat" the evil Tootledots begun,"I see you've fallen for my hand trap" I rolled my eyes and started to fidget. "you see Clover the Cat, when i was a small boy back in Timplestump..." *Flashback!!!* A young Tootledots was walking down a road... "I was always hated because of... well i never actualy knew... but they hated me". A bunch of kids threw rocks at him. *Unflashback!* "So i've created," Tootledots pulled a giant sheet off a mechanical mess,"The-Distroy-All-The-People-From-My-Past-Ray-Inator!" I gave him a 'are you serious?' look. "Why are you looking at me like that? it's not like it's not understandable..." He trailed off for along time... But i can tell you it wasn't HIGHLY interesting... _________________________________________________________________________________________ Me:Well, that's what happened to Clover, i don't know what happened so... EmmaBig Frownomment below if u like! smile Grin Big Grin

Phinbella Fan Logo

Whistling Woods...

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
Me:Awesome! 10th post! woop! -raise the room motion- Emma:no no, don't do that... Emily:-snigger- Isabella:Guys, just let her narrate the rest of the story. Me:so... _________________________________________________________________________________________ Me and the gang wondered into the camp site next to the woods. "wait... WHAT!?!??!" Emily screamed,"i thought we'd be in cabins!" Emily was highly disipointed there was no cabins -Emily:well... not highly...- "Didn't you see on the information sheet there's no cabins?" i questioned, she looked blankly into space Ferb looked kinda freaked out. I don't think you should hear what happened the last 10 mins... after everone was done arguing and Buford got ice for his eye -looks at Emma, she shrugs and sniggers- we set up the tents in the middle of the forest and Ferb got fire wood we set out to look for the platipires. Us gals had our camera's round our neck's ready to go, BUT THEN... _________________________________________________________________________________________ Me: oh hey clifhanger, what are the odds? Jamie:i miss i could have been they're Frown Me:don't worry, there's always next year smile Jamie:always... Me: oops... Django: xD Emma: COMMENT BELOW! ↓

Phinbella Fan Logo

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Movie lovers

awnser the question the person above you asks

happy easter to all =]

Is kw boring to you? Here is ways you can ...

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

ThE WoRd GaMe