Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

What Happens When I Say I Love You

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Chapter 1 "Jody? Are your parents going to be here soon or not?" Mrs. Haskin calls to me as I hang up the phone with my Aunt Dee.  "My Aunt Dee will be here soon." I say, trying to sound happy, normal. When on the inside I feel blank, dull, colorless, lifeless.  "Jody? Jody, are you in here?" Kasie, my best friend calls. "Open house is going to start any minute! Where are your parents? Mrs. Haskin is going crazy!"  I step out of the bathroom stall and wipe my eyes. "Oh, God, Jody, what happened? Come here." she says, taking me to the sink, washing my eyes of tears. "They're dead." I whisper, staring into nothing. "What? Who's dead? Jody?"  "My.. my parents... they're dead." I say. "What?" "Dead. It was dark.. rainy... The other car didn't have it's lights on. The doctors say he was drunk." I say, falling to my knees. "I'm..... an orphan..."

For my signature.

Posted By:
-BeingMe-
-BeingMe-
StarStarStarStar
That's amazing. I was making me cry.

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
that was great! but i felt like it should had have more details i was a little confused and couldn't infer what was happening

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
Selenasweety
Selenasweety
StarStarStarStarStar

"vanillacupcake454" wrote:

that was great! but i felt like it should had have more details i was a little confused and couldn't infer what was happening
yea...i agree

=^.^=
~~~~~~M-E-O-W~~~~~~

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
♥ I love it! MOOORREEE

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
I know, it was more of an "Introduction" to the story then a chapter. (:

For my signature.

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
That's sad.

Posted By:
;JiKailah♥
;JiKailah♥
StarStarStarStar
ERMAGERD!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!

Imagination!!
"If you believe in yourself, and with a tiny pinch of magic, all your dreams can come true!"
~Spongebob Squarepants~

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Chapter 2 My Aunt Dee pulls into the driveway. "Your teachers seem nice, in my opinion. I think this will be a great freshman year for you." she says, putting her arm around me. I shake her off, and quickly go into my house and lock myself into my room. I sit down in my purple mushroom chair and grab my brand new diary. "My name is Jody Harrison. I am 14 years old. I am an only child. I just got home from my first high school open house. My parents were on their way, and they were running late, so they took the more busy, fast way. I wish they hadn't. I really wish they hadn't. This guy. This incredibly stupid guy didn't have his lights on. He must have been young, just learning... But the police say he was drunk. Who really knows, though. All that matters is that their gone. I... I'm never going to see them again. Ever. My Aunt Dee.. she's too young, inexperienced to take care of me. Well, really, it's because I don't like her. She's too nice. Like kinder garden teachers.  Always have a smile on their face. Trying to cheer you up when they are the one that is making you upset. I guess I'm just going to have to go to a foster home, or an orphanage. Somewhere far away. Try to restart."  Knock Knock. "Jody, can I come in, please? I think we should talk." I hear Aunt Dee say quietly. "Can I just be alone right now..." I mumble. "It won't be that long, if you want." I sigh. I get up and unlock the door. "Oh Jody. You can't just shut out the world like this." she turns on the lights and sits next to me on my bed. "You need something to eat. How about PB&J? Mac and Cheese? Ice cream?" "Maybe later. I just need to think, I guess..." I say, grabbing her hand. "Well... do you want to live with me? Or your Grandma?" "No, and No. I want to restart, Dee. I want to go to an orphanage, or a foster home or something." I stare into her eyes, trying to read her emotions. I could tell she was disappointed with my answer.  "Are... are you sure?" "Yes. Absolutely." "Well... there's an orphanage about an hour or two away. In fact, it was the one I was in when I was about your age." "I didn't know you were an orphan..." "Actually, I just ran away from home. Don't make the mistakes I did. Or you'll end up like me." she says. "I'll get you a bowl of Ice cream."

For my signature.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
c; Love it

bring me the horizon ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

writing a book

Fave bands

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Do Ghosts Exist?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos