Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

In the world of Hymder...

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
Prolouge : Her chocolate tinted hair, swayed in the breeze as she sat against the abandonned tyre, waiting. She was waiting for one of her best friends, Felix, whom she hadn't seen in a while. She was secretly excited, just to see his emerald eyes once again. She closed her own eyes, focusing her mind on the tweeting of birds and the rustle of leaves. Suddenly distracted by a faint voice..."Vio!"She swiftly looked behind her. "Felix? Is that you?" She shouted into the distance.Nothing, nothing at all. She had already been waiting for nearly an hour, which is plenty enough time. Felix was more than fashionably late, he clearly was not turning up at all.So Violet got to her feet. She sighed, dissapointed. Violet swept away on a mysterious trail. She walked through crackled leaves and walked over old tumbled bamboo - where her shoe got stuck on the way. When she managed to free her foot she finally found her secret place, the place she could be alone.Of course, that was not the point. The point was that she could be alone anywhere right now and it was incredibly unusual. She had not even seen her other best friend Riccashaye, who she sees every day. In the world of Hymder, Violeta Simmons found this odd, and she just wanted to know what was going on. Author's Note: I don't know if I'll write more, or if I should call Violet by her real name which is Violeta. Felix is the cooliest.

Ginger|Melissa

Posted By:
PixieTulip!
PixieTulip!
StarStarStarStarStar
Amazing Big Grin !

Danbo i love danbo xD

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
Carried away with thought, Violet closed her eyes and sighed, flooding with memories of when Hymder was normal. When she could see the world again, she was not in Hymder. She was back in the real world....earth. Violet decided to give herself a break, because everything in Hymder has always turned out right in the end. She began to walk off, when she noticed the rain. But as she collapsed to the ground, she began to wonder if she was even in the real world at all. Violet was getting used to being a mermaid. The thought of her tail made her back tingle, and brought a smile to her face. But she wasn't welcoming it here. How could she hide a tail in a place without magic?
NOW
Hymder had almost become forgotten. Filled with the duties of a teenage student, she wasn't Violet, she was known as Melissa here. She'd just started high school and didn't need anything to get in her way, considering exams were just around the corner... As Melissa walked into the door, she heard her phone ring. She casually lifted it up, and answered the call. It was suspicious. Since when did any of her friends have anything important to call her about? In awe, she held the phone down. It wasn't possible, she told herself.  "It was Felix." She heard a voice. It wasn't hers, but it was coming from her mouth. Coming from Violet. "....he's in the real world."  

Ginger|Melissa

Posted By:
lottie01
lottie01
StarStarStarStar
Sweet!!

me
Hands Nails

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
It's good (= 

Jag och min valp, Elvis
Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
There was no way she could keep this to herself. Not without going completely mad, of course. For now, she didn't care that Amy was on some beach holiday without a worry in the world. Deep down, Amy was Riccashaye and it was important she knew what was going on. Melissa, in a panic, prodded the buttons through her cellphone. She lifted the phone up and waited. And waited. When she finally thought Amy wasn't going to pick up, that was when she did. "Hello, um, this is Amy" Amy replied. "Hi, it's Melissa, this is really, really important." Melissa said, nervous and not really getting to the point. "Its about Hymder." She stated. It suddenly felt not important anymore. "Everyone in Hymder has disappeared. And apparently... Felix is in the real world." Amy seemed uninterested, clearly involved in something exciting. "Um, okay? Look, see you at the end of the holidays" The conversation ended, although it seemed like it never really began. It didn't even sound like Amy speaking, not even Riccashaye, or Jez or any of her other alter egos.  Melissa, and Violet, were disappointed. They'd just have to push it out on their own. Amy would be back soon of course. The holidays were almost over.... A week later A week later, it was as if the holiday never happened. Melissa, had suddenly developed an odd fear of water. She wandered aimlessly around the house, eyeing the taps. What if someone saw her turn into a mermaid? She would have to confront Amy about this, because they are best friends. Melissa flopped onto Amy's bed. "Hey, I'm just going to get us a glass of water." Amy said. Melissa grunted, without thought. As Amy casually walked back into the room Melissa's eyes widened. "Amy, stop!" She said, trying to keep her voice down. "I can't have water, otherwise I'll turn into a mermaid."

Ginger|Melissa

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Aw smile I love the story so far and how you has written it.  I hope you writes more smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
The stools squeaked for a moment as Melissa and Amy sat at the bench. Amy took slurps of water, while Melissa was staring off into space. "So, you said it was raining, and you turned into a mermaid?" Amy asked. Melissa nodded. "I have a theory.." Amy glanced upward for a moment. Amy filled up her cup of water again, and reached over to Melissa's cup. "Can I?" "Yeah, sure. I haven't touched it." Melissa said, thinking she was going to drink it. Instead, the water spilled from both cups onto Melissa's arms and she frowned. The fact that she was sitting on a stool made her in a strange position with her tail. "Ah." Amy nodded to herself. "I'll go get a towel." Amy returned to the room with a towel, which she threw at Melissa. When she was finally dry, she sighed and placed her hands on the bench - not realizing it had a tiny drop of water on it. Amy studied the area carefully, after a few minutes had passed she looked up at Melissa. "I was right. Come on, I'll show you." Parading around the house, they reached the bathroom. "You said the rain, - which covered your whole body, made you turn into a mermaid right?" Amy asked. Melissa's neck was getting tired of nodding. "But when you touched a puddle of water, - only on your finger, nothing happened." Amy turned to the basin, and twisted the tap. She splashed Melissa with a light spray of water. "Amy! You didn't even bring the towels!" Melissa yelled. But Amy just smiled, and she was right. "See? Nothing happened." Amy said a few minutes later. "Well...how am I supposed to know if I'm going to turn into a mermaid?" Melissa asked, concerned. Amy thought for a moment. "I assume, if the water covers 50% of your body, your body will turn into a mermaid, because it senses you are going to swim." Amy said. She was suddenly proud of her discovery. Bleep, Bleep! "It's probably your computer going flat, I'll plug it in." Amy said. But as Amy walked to the computer, she saw a face. Someone had been here, but she wasn't going to tell Melissa yet....

Ginger|Melissa

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
Great job!

Attack On Titan Quote

Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
StarStarStarStarStar
PFFT-- Cliffhanger xD GOOD STORY... No.. GREAT STORY

how how how how how how how how
what how

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Eyebrows

Eyebrows

Hello i'm jake :)

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos