Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

A touching love story that 'll make u cry

Posted By:
somanbenz
somanbenz
Star
10th Grade:- As I sat there in English class, I stared at the girl next to me. She was my so called 'best friend'. I stared at her long, silky hair, and wished she was mine. But, she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it. After class, she walked up to me and asked me for the notes she had missed the day before. I handed them to her.She said 'thanks' and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 11th grade:- The phone rang On the other end, it was her. She was in tears, mumbling on and on about how her love had broke her heart. She asked me to come over because she didn't want to be alone, So I did. As I sat next to her on the sofa, I stared at her soft eyes, wishing she was mine. After 2 hours, one Drew Barrymore movie, and three bags of chips, she decided to go home. She looked at me, said 'thanks' and gave me a kiss on the cheek.. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. Senior year:- One fine day she walked to my locker. "My date is sick" she said, "hes not gonna go" well, I didn't have a date, and in 7th grade, we made a promise that if neither of us had dates, we would go together just as 'best friends'. So we did. That night, after everything was over, I was standing at her front door step. I stared at her as She smiled at me and stared at me with her crystal eyes. Then she said- "I had the best time, thanks!" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. Graduation:- A day passed, then a week, then a month. Before I could blink, it was graduation day. I watched as her perfect body floated like an angel up on stage to get her diploma. I wanted her to be mine... but she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it. Before everyone went home, she came to me in her smock and hat, and cried as I hugged her. Then she lifted her head from my shoulder and said, 'you're my best friend, thanks' and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. Marriage:- Now I sit in the pews of the church. That girl is getting married now. and drive off to her new life, married to another man. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn't see me like that, and I knew it. But before she drove away, she came to me and said 'you came !' She said 'thanks' and kissed me on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. Death:- Years passed, I looked down at the coffin of a girl who used to be my 'best friend'. At the service, they read a diary entry she had wrote in her high school years. This is what it read: 'I stare at him wishing he was mine, but, he doesn't notice me like that, and I know it. I want to tell him, I want him to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love him but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. I wish he would tell me he loved me ! 'I wish I did too... It Really Touched ma Heart D Best ever Story

somanbenz

Posted By:
eesha
eesha
Star
wow...great story..

Posted By:
-Leon-
-Leon-
StarStarStarStar
good.

Posted By:
cheer01
cheer01
StarStarStar
thats soo sweet

his mud buddy

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
StarStarStarStarStar
I am 0% touched. Description would be nice.

Left.

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Not Really Teary Eyed.  But It Was Nice.

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Aw  smile Love I like it Big Grin

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
-Leon-
-Leon-
StarStarStarStar

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

Not Really Teary Eyed.  But It Was Nice.
Nah its really nice x3

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
You: Are you crying Beth? Me: no... I'm sweating threw my eyes...

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
JohnySteel
JohnySteel
StarStarStar
HA! I didn't cry!

I am physic,your argument is invalid.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Should uniforms be a requirement in all sc...

We the Kidz

ASK ME FOR GEOGRAPHY HELP!!!

latest videos