Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Earth bound angels.

Posted By:
black mystery
black mystery
StarStarStarStar
Kimme, or whatever her name was, starred at me. She always did, always starring with a look of pure hunger in her eyes. I frowned deeply, as i always do, and looked away.  It was english, or so i think. I couldn't be sure, as i refused to pay attention. School was too boring.   My name was Mathew James, but i changed it. Now it's Matt, no last name. I figured no one would remember Mathew anyway. Not that it mattered. I was the kid who sat in the back and paid attention to no one. Not that anyone paid attention to me either. Like i said, i didn't care.  The teacher called role, as if he couldn't tell that all twenty one 9th graders were in there seats. I of course raised my hand when she called my name, instead of saying here. That would give it away, and then everyone would know that I was here.  "Okay, class, we have a new student here today." Mrs. whats-her-face said loudly as if that would wake up the half sleeping class. It didn't, as if that was a suprise though. "EVERYONE, please wlecome May frost. May, this is...um.......your class. Just go sit down next to Matt and you can share a book with him." The teacher called and I looked up from my boring textbook and into the eyes of her.  She was like a dream with her glowing violet eyes and her perfect snow white skin. Her long black hair that fell just past her shoulders was like silk it was so perfect. She was amazing, and I couldn't believe I was lucky enough to get to sit next to her.  Her eyes met mine and for a few seconds and icy chills spread up my spine as if I was covered in snow. She looked away, almost in disaproval, and i was released from the icy hold. She sat in her seat, a dark shadow across her perfect face and I knew that I had to meet her. I just had ot or i would die, nerd or not. "Hey, I'm Matt." I said. She didn't look at me as if I disgusted her when she answered. "I know. Mrs. Andrew told me." She said shyly. Her voice also sent chills up my spine, but in a good way. A way that I found comforting. Only if she knew. "Oh, right. Here's the textbook." I said, handing it to her. She grabbed it's edge, careful to keep our fingertips from touching. Everything went blurry from there as I lost myself in her eyes, starring helplessly. I was in love.

BACK OFF, I"LL TAKE YOU ON!!!
HEAD STRONG, TO TAKE ON ANYONE!
RIGHT NOW I'LL PROVE YOU WRONG,
THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU BELONG!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CARRY ON!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, hate to ruin the beat, but,
WAZZUP!

Earth bound angels.

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
StarStarStarStar
:') That was amazing. I want to read more.

All we are is everything that's right.

Earth bound angels.

Posted By:
black mystery
black mystery
StarStarStarStar
 smile Thanks so much! it means a lot!

The next day I rode the bus to school, something I almost never did. But i knew she would be up there, waiting at the bus line with everyone else. I heaved the peddles up a mighty hill and to the large red stop sign where i saw the long line of waiting people. I searched for her dark hair, her beautiful face, her serean voice that pierced through my heart. She wasn't there. I nearly crumbled to peices. But then I remembered, she would be at school. And I would sit next to her again.
 I nearly toppled over teachers to get to the door. Nothing would stop me from seeing her again, I just had to. At least one last time before her beauty actually killled me! I ran to my seat and looked across from me. She wasn't there. Kimme was.
 Kimme smiled at me, but I couldn't posibly care less. The new girl was all that mattered. I was obsesed beyond compation, and when ever she didn't come to school it would kill me, I knew. Just like it did today.
 At lunch, I saw her! She was alone, sitting at a small circle table twenty feet away. I wanted to run to her, to be her gaurdian angel, to be the peanut butter to her Jelly! But Brian was suddenly standing in front of me, blocking me like a brickwall. He shoved my lunch, and it flew up in the air, splattering every which way. I grimaced instantly.
 Suddenly my blood went still. I became another pillar, a peice of marble as she ran forward, she looked like a angel running to my rescue. She layed one arm on Brian and he too fell still from the spell of her beauty. He slowly backed away, never taking his eyes off her. She starred back.
And then she looked at me.
A small smile lifted her dark lips, stained with a purple shade of lipstick.
"Are you okay?" She asked. There was no life in her voice, I noticed. It was a dead question, without a real question mark at the end. And I loved it. Why was this angel not mine? Why has Jesus temped me with such beauty put on this earth.
"Fine. You?" My lips managed to cough out. She shook her head once and then floated away, free as a howl in the wind. I watcher her leave, and wished with all my heart that she would be mine.

CARRY ON!!!!!!!!!
WAZZUP!

Earth bound angels.

Posted By:
black mystery
black mystery
StarStarStarStar
 The next morning it took all I had not to run to school. I didn't ride the bus either, I just gently walked, not caring if I was late. That's what love can do to you sometime.
 But she doesn't love me back. In fact, I'm sure she couldn't care less. She was a beautiful goddess, and I was a plain old kid. Face the facts.
Suddenly,  I heard a stream, gentle and amazing running to my right. I turned, unable to stop myself and began walking towards it, thorugh a rich forest of trees. Why should I even go to school? I should start skipping it. Everyday.
I ran to the small stream of water and dove my hands in, staring at one of natures only beauties. The clear water was cold, relaxing. I loved it. It reminded me of her. Perfectly.
"How am I like a stream of water?" She laughed in a melody voice that made me want to melt. I raised my head to look around the river and there she was. Staring at me for once. Her black raven hair was lose and held in a golden bracket, her black hoodie was traded for a loose trench coat, bow in back. I was so amazed that she was here, actually here, that it took me more than a few minutes to realize that she had two white as snow wings resting gently against her back.
"You................you're..........." I couldn't breath. Angels don't exist because if they did that would have to mean.........................Oh sweet lord!

"A fallen angel, here to protect my charge. You." She said gently. I felt light headed.
"You're my angel? My angel?!" I repeated. She nodded.
"Fact is, kiddo, i'm only here a short time until you find your destiny." She said. I actually felt my heart break.
"No, you can't be, i'll miss you................."
"Dude, i'm here until then. Jeesh, stop whining, it's very unatractive. Lets go before the cops start chasing us." She said.
 I smiled. My own dark angel.

I have no clue how i am going to finish this!

CARRY ON!!!!!!!!!
WAZZUP!

Earth bound angels.

Posted By:
black mystery
black mystery
StarStarStarStar

"So, do you fly around?" I ask. She gives me what looks to be a confused smirk, but I wasn't really sure. I was too excited!
 I had my own personal Angel! That was awesome.
"I don't fly, I imagine where to go, and then I go. The places always have to have something to do with you, though." She finally said. I wasn't listening. I was currently trying to imagine what my destiny possibly could be. Would I save the world?
"And NO, you won't be saving the world." She said, looking at me carefully. I held the gaze until I felt like I was about to break into peices, and then looked down at the roof's top. We were on top of a random building that she said she liked to sit on. We had skipped school today.
 "Do you................" I had only begun to ask.
"Why do you ask so many questions?! I'm just a Earth Bound Angel, E.B.A fro short." She yelled. I shrugged and continued looking down sadly. I wish I knew everything, then i would know my destiny, and more about May.
"Okay, is May your real name?" I finally ask.
"Yes and No. In this lifetime it is. Angels are reborn once thier tasks are done." She said. Violet eyes met mine once again, but I didn't shake them off.
"You mean, I could really lose you?" I ask. She smiles.
"Matt, you will lose me. You must know that." She said.
  We look away from each other. I would miss her.

"Hey, lets go." I say, jumping up and grabbing her hand.
"Where to?" She asks in confusion.
 "The arcade." I say. I pull her up with me, and jump off the building and into a large oak tree, from which we easily slid down.
 By the time we get there, she is bubbling with questions as if she has never been to the earth before. Once inside, all questions stop.
 "Cool." Is all she says as we rush inside, her running to the shooting games. I put the quarter in and I fall in love with her all over again as I teach her how to shoot a gun. I was in love with May, and she still didn't have a clue.

CARRY ON!!!!!!!!!
WAZZUP!

Earth bound angels.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
This roxs!!!!!!

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Earth bound angels.

Posted By:
black mystery
black mystery
StarStarStarStar

The day had seemed to melt away like a gentle breeze. The more I watched the moving grass, the more I wondered what else I didn't know about. Was Casper a real person? Was the toothfairy real? Did Santa really give me presents?!
 For some reason that last one left me with shivers. What if there was a whole other worlds out there that I nor anyone else knew about. One that others like May lived in. Was that where the dead went? Did they become angels with special charges? Or was May just a big imaginary lie that I made for myself. I would never be sure.
 I stuck my hands in my pockets and began travelling back to my home, May already flashed away. The dark clouds drifted above me, making the night seem sad and alone. I was so weak and fearfull without her. Without her by my side.
 "Hey, Kid!" A deep voice shouted from behind me. I turned and then froze. Two men wearing dark trench coats drifted (I mean drifted!) towards me, anger burning in thier red eyes. I couldn't believe it, couldn't believe what was about to happen. But I knew as soon as I saw the glint of steel from underneath the mens coats. Death, coming to meet me. Not today.
 I fled as fast as I could, swurving around cars and buildings. But, I wasn't thinking straight.
 Next thing I knew one man was in front of me the other behind and a knife was being slid through my chest. I coughed once, and then fell backwards. Both men left.
 The world blurred, turning grey, black, and white.
 Suddenly she was there, leaning over me with dark tears. The world went dark as she met my lips with a single kiss.

CARRY ON!!!!!!!!!
WAZZUP!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Blank space Taylor Swift

Making A Movie

What's 9+10?

What's 9+10?

Making A Movie

Greetings New Users!

latest videos