Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

5 Ghosts of My Past- 1 (poem collection)

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar
Seeing the ground, she walks, remembering people by shoes, not faces. Her body hidden behind sheets of fabric, her eyes hidden beneath heaps of hair, complexion hidden by paste and layers of colorful substances, dark and mysterious. No one remembers her birth name, no one ever did.  She got called by names of her peers, pet names that got stuck and she fell, then got kicked again when she was down. (Comment if you feel like it, this is free verse so don't comment on structure please. This is poem 1 of 5.)

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

Seeing the ground, she walks, remembering people by shoes, not faces. Her body hidden behind sheets of fabric, her eyes hidden beneath heaps of hair, complexion hidden by paste and layers of colorful substances, dark and mysterious. No one remembers her birth name, no one ever did.  She got called by names of her peers, pet names that got stuck and she fell, then got kicked again when she was down. (Comment if you feel like it, this is free verse so don't comment on structure please. This is poem 1 of 5.)
Bethy Big Grin I loves it and I would love to read the other 4 ghosts 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

Seeing the ground, she walks, remembering people by shoes, not faces. Her body hidden behind sheets of fabric, her eyes hidden beneath heaps of hair, complexion hidden by paste and layers of colorful substances, dark and mysterious. No one remembers her birth name, no one ever did. She got called by names of her peers, pet names that got stuck and she fell, then got kicked again when she was down. (Comment if you feel like it, this is free verse so don't comment on structure please. This is poem 1 of 5.)
Great that was so amazing ! c:

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

It's great! I love it! :3

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Do You Explain Scars

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

if you had a horse, what would you name it??

The Box Pt.2

Nobody listens to country :(

latest videos