Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Question...?

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 133
So for school we're allowed to write a story about anythig we want to. (: I have chosen to write a romance between a rich, white, girl and the son of the family maid in a small town in Texas in the year 1940. I know racism will be a big issue, but I'm not sure how to start a story. (Can't be more than ten pages, sadly.) But I need help brainstorming. Any ideas and sub-plots that I could include would be great!!! Thank you.

All we are is everything that's right.


Question...?

Posted By:
girlsrocksomuch#2
girlsrocksomuch#2
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 764
How about: I stair at her out my big glass window. Cleaning the flower beds in the hot Texas heat. I wish I could ask her to come in for some water. Of coarse they won't let her. I see her run my way crying. Has she heard my thoughts? Or maybe relized that she has one chance to escape.  Try that!

Nothing left to give....


Question...?

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7086
Ya know what would be interesting is if the privledged girl went to an out of town private school. But then comes back home and falls for the maids son. She's more worldly but doesn't care. You with me?

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights


Question...?

Posted By:
girlsrocksomuch#2
girlsrocksomuch#2
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 764
I see you there...

Nothing left to give....


Question...?

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 133
:o I LOVE those ideas. So, like a Summer romance type thing? What were boarding schools like back then?

All we are is everything that's right.


Question...?

Posted By:
Capablanca Lock
Capablanca
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 212

"i_dunno_its_me" wrote:

:o I LOVE those ideas. So, like a Summer romance type thing? What were boarding schools like back then?
This is probably something you need to research for an hour or two on your own if you want to make it accurate. 

“I see it all perfectly; there are two possible situations — one can either do this or that. My honest opinion and my friendly advice is this: do it or do not do it — you will regret both.” -Søren Kierkegaard


Question...?

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 133

"Capablanca" wrote:

"i_dunno_its_me" wrote:

:o I LOVE those ideas. So, like a Summer romance type thing? What were boarding schools like back then?
This is probably something you need to research for an hour or two on your own if you want to make it accurate.
Thanks! Which sites should I go on?

All we are is everything that's right.


Question...?

Posted By:
Capablanca Lock
Capablanca
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 212

"i_dunno_its_me" wrote:

"Capablanca" wrote:

"i_dunno_its_me" wrote:

:o I LOVE those ideas. So, like a Summer romance type thing? What were boarding schools like back then?
This is probably something you need to research for an hour or two on your own if you want to make it accurate.
Thanks! Which sites should I go on?
Google, and go to multiple places. Wikipedia is reliable.

“I see it all perfectly; there are two possible situations — one can either do this or that. My honest opinion and my friendly advice is this: do it or do not do it — you will regret both.” -Søren Kierkegaard


Question...?

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 133

"Capablanca" wrote:

"i_dunno_its_me" wrote:

"Capablanca" wrote:

"i_dunno_its_me" wrote:

:o I LOVE those ideas. So, like a Summer romance type thing? What were boarding schools like back then?
This is probably something you need to research for an hour or two on your own if you want to make it accurate.
Thanks! Which sites should I go on?
Google, and go to multiple places. Wikipedia is reliable.
Okie dokie!(: Thank you!

All we are is everything that's right.


Question...?

Posted By:
Capablanca Lock
Capablanca
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 212

"i_dunno_its_me" wrote:

"Capablanca" wrote:

"i_dunno_its_me" wrote:

"Capablanca" wrote:

"i_dunno_its_me" wrote:

:o I LOVE those ideas. So, like a Summer romance type thing? What were boarding schools like back then?
This is probably something you need to research for an hour or two on your own if you want to make it accurate.
Thanks! Which sites should I go on?
Google, and go to multiple places. Wikipedia is reliable.
Okie dokie!(: Thank you!
No problem  Big Grin

“I see it all perfectly; there are two possible situations — one can either do this or that. My honest opinion and my friendly advice is this: do it or do not do it — you will regret both.” -Søren Kierkegaard


play online games

Valantine-day-crossword-thumb

Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of co...

Goodgameempire-thumb

Goodgame Empire is a great strategy title by Goodgame Studios. Build your own ca...

Black-history-month-crossword-pre

Black History Month is a time to celebrate the amazing contributions of African ...

Big-farm-thumb

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

Candy-cash-thumb

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Girls and Boys Names from A-Z

Should teens be allowe to curse? Tell me

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Group conversation for private messages.

Kidzworld should not be English only

My Chemical Romance

latest videos