Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

I have a question!!! :O

Posted By:
Nekolove
Nekolove
StarStarStarStar
So, I LOVE writing! And I want a website that I can share my work on....I tried wattpad, but there is only teens, and I am not a hardcore romance writer. I usually do fantasy mixed with everyday life, or a little bit of horror, or....well, you get the point xD Since I read alot of young adult fiction, my stories are written a bit maturely, but nothing a 12 year old can't handle. AND LIKE I SAID, I BARELY PUT ROMANCE IN THEM!!!! So I am looking for a free website, that I can share my work on with others. Ps. am currently 11 years old......oh, and one more thing i forgot to mention, I rather not fake my age  smile

My life story xD:
Honey Sempai

Me in a few years xD

I have a question!!! :O

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
## #### ## #####, # ## #### ###### ### #### #######, ### ###### ##### #######. ## #### ####### ### # #### ## #### #### ### ####### ### ####, ### ###.###.### ## ## #### ####### #### ### ###, #### ###### ##### #### #### ### ########. #### #### ##

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Write your username backwards (:

How Is Your Life Right Now

Help

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

latest videos