Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Mephiles' Apocalypse

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
There's more to hell, and it's here. The world is in Mephiles' clutches, any day now, he could destroy the world by producing power from the sun. All human activity must be illimated for this plan to be carried out, and there is one possible way to do it. Death to all Earthlings. I awoke from my slumber, two hours late for my doctor's appointment. Great. A marvellous start to the day. I thought sarcastically. I swung my legs over the side of the bed as I lifted my upper body upright; my dark brown hair hanging down in long waves down my shoulders. Talking of my hair, it was a mess. Frizzer than ever, and I hated my hair frizzy. I immediately stood from the bed and entered the bathroom, staring emotionless into the mirror, gripping the split ends with my fingers. I sighed, and began to wet my hair. After the deed was completed, I entered my bedroom once again. I looked at my alarm clock - my brother had set it two hours late, just as I described. In red letters, it now read: 9:34. As I said before, I was two hours late, and two hours early for two things. Late for an appointment, and early for college. I wish I had never began college - there was so much negativity. There was always one person who was the bully, and his nickname was The Dark. Bit of suspension, but I think it works well. Try to figure out who The Dark is. Those of you who lack knowledge of Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 will know part of my plot. Good luck!

I'm not really sure what to put here.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

Last One To Say " Minion " Wins

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved

Last one to say i love pizza wins!-moved

last person to say pizza wins

Last one to say i love pizza wins!-moved