Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Mephiles' Apocalypse

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
There's more to hell, and it's here. The world is in Mephiles' clutches, any day now, he could destroy the world by producing power from the sun. All human activity must be illimated for this plan to be carried out, and there is one possible way to do it. Death to all Earthlings. I awoke from my slumber, two hours late for my doctor's appointment. Great. A marvellous start to the day. I thought sarcastically. I swung my legs over the side of the bed as I lifted my upper body upright; my dark brown hair hanging down in long waves down my shoulders. Talking of my hair, it was a mess. Frizzer than ever, and I hated my hair frizzy. I immediately stood from the bed and entered the bathroom, staring emotionless into the mirror, gripping the split ends with my fingers. I sighed, and began to wet my hair. After the deed was completed, I entered my bedroom once again. I looked at my alarm clock - my brother had set it two hours late, just as I described. In red letters, it now read: 9:34. As I said before, I was two hours late, and two hours early for two things. Late for an appointment, and early for college. I wish I had never began college - there was so much negativity. There was always one person who was the bully, and his nickname was The Dark. Bit of suspension, but I think it works well. Try to figure out who The Dark is. Those of you who lack knowledge of Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 will know part of my plot. Good luck!

I'm not really sure what to put here.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

What was the last thing you ate?

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What was the last thing you ate?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos