Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Makeup, Prettiness, and Bullies

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
This is PART of chapter one. Please give me your opinion and say if you think I should continue. Chapter one:         Middle School              Middle school may seem cool when you enter it, but once you experience it, there is no turning back. Every middle school is different, but bullying has taken over everywhere. Bullying has taken over my life.              The night before I began my first day of middle school, I was pacing around my room nervous. Over summer vacation my parents moved us to the other side of town. Because of the move, I had to go to a different middle school than my friends.              My cell phone that lay on the quilt of my bed rang. On the screen showed my bestfriend Peyton’s name.  I picked up my cell phone and pressed a button to answer it.              “I wish you were going to the same middle school!” said Peyton. She was probably freaking out like me.              “I know, I wish I was too,” I answered back.              “Molly, do you promise me that we will me BFFs forever?” asked Peyton.              “I promise,” I responded.

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
Anyone?

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
MIDDLE SCHOOL: THE WORST YEARS OF YOUR LIFE. Continue this.

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

Last yer: I wanna go to middle school and be a big kid Big Grin This year: I wanna go back to elementary school D: You don't know what you have until it's gone. LIFE LESSON RIGHT THAR.

u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

Last yer: I wanna go to middle school and be a big kid Big Grin This year: I wanna go back to elementary school D: You don't know what you have until it's gone. LIFE LESSON RIGHT THAR.
First year of middle school for me. Its been awesome. All you can think about at the end of the semester is: gotta get homework done, gotta get homework done, gotta get homework done.... 

Posted By:
LovinoTokyo
LovinoTokyo
StarStarStarStar

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

high school is your best years trust me.  and this story is so true middle school is horible but i got bullied in kindergarden sooo.... continue tho its good. 

Baka-Idiotas

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

high school is your best years trust me.  and this story is so true middle school is horible but i got bullied in kindergarden sooo... continue tho its good. 
Thanks. I was bullied a little bit in the 4th grade. I stood up though. The school I go to now has a no bullying policy. So if you get caught bulling some one you get kicked out for the rest of the year (You have to apply to my school since its a magnet school). I think all school's should have a no bullying policy. I AM ALMOST FINISHED WITH THE REST OF THE FIRST CHAPTER

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
Okay here is the rest of the first chapter!              Our call ended about an hour later. Later that night I laid in my bed worrying about the next day. As I fell asleep, nightmares begun of the most worst things that could happen: dropping your lunch tray, forgetting your combination, etc.              The next morning I woke up and got dressed. The outfit that I picked out the night before consisted of a white short sleeved polo and a purple plaid skirt. I brushed through my hair and put it in low pigtails. I unfolded my black rectangle glasses and put them on. I looked in the mirror. “Perfect” I thought.              I walked out of my room and went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen where I found my mom making breakfast and my older 8th grade sister Audrey sitting in a chair at the kitchen table.              “My little sister is growing up!” Exclaimed Audrey. She smiled. The night before I told her how nervous I was. She told me not to be nervous and that I would be fine.              I chuckled and hoped she wouldn’t say that on the bus. I ate the scrambled eggs and bacon quickly. I then slipped my sneakers on and grab my backpack that had a bunch of peace signs on it. My sister and I walked out of the house and walked to our bus stop.               There was a few other kids there. There was a tall 8th grade boy, a 7th grade girl, and three 6th grade girls. The three 6th grade girls came over to me.               “You must be that new girl that just moved in,” said the girl that stood in front. “I’m Ally,” said the girl. The tall girl on her right said, “I’m Brielle.” The red head girl on the left said, “I’m Lily”.               “I’m Molly,” I said.               Ally smacked her gum, “I thought Molly was a dog’s name.” Brielle and Lily snickered. My face turned bright red.               As I climbed on the bus when it pulled up, I thought, “Today is going to be a bad day.”

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
OMG. I can relate to this story. smile

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

OMG. I can relate to this story. smile
That is what I was trying to do. I wanted the story to relate to real life.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is the most Overplayed Song to you?

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Gymnastics

are phones taking over?

What is the most Overplayed Song to you?

latest videos