Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Makeup, Prettiness, and Bullies

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
Sorry for not posting chapters during the week. I had a lot of homework this week and wasn't able to write. I hopefully will try to get some chapters up this weekend.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Happy Never After-" wrote:

Sorry for not posting chapters during the week. I had a lot of homework this week and wasn't able to write. I hopefully will try to get some chapters up this weekend.
It's okay! ^-^

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
                      Chapter 3  The Plan                  By the end of the week, I was sick of Triple Trouble being mean to me. They always called me “dog girl.” Ally wrote a story in reading class about me the “dog girl”. Everyone laughed so hard, that I told the teacher that I didn’t feel well and if I could see the nurse.                 It was now Friday and I was riding the bus home. Triple Trouble now made a habit of sitting across from Courtney and me. I heard them talk about me. Next thing I knew, Lily yelled “Bus drive can you move Molly! She stinks!” My face became red and everyone on the bus laughed.                  As soon as I got home, I ran up the stairs to my room. I put my backpack on the floor and flung myself on my bed. I burst into tears.                  This week has been horrible. I don’t want to go back to school on Monday. I never want to see the Triple Troubles again! I wish we never moved.                 “What did I do to them?” I thought. “I wish I was liked and have many more friends than just Courtney.” Then an idea struck me. “Maybe, if I wear makeup and make myself look pretty then they might like me!”                  I then planned to ask Audrey if I could borrow some of her makeup. She probably would let me.                   I fell asleep dreaming about my plan and how it would work. When I woke up I smiled and got dressed. When my sister woke up, I woke up and asked her if I could borrow some of her makeup. She agreed and told me I could use any of her makeup. I took some and for the rest of the day I practiced till I thought I got a good combination.                    My plan was falling into place.

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
I love this story~ X3

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
I'm working on chapter 4. Triple Trouble is sooooooooooo horrible in this chapter. I'm about to cry, because of it. xD

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
              Chapter 4 The Makeup Plan Launch                The next Monday morning, I woke up and got dressed very quickly. I pulled my hair into a side ponytail and began putting on makeup. When I was done I smiled to myself in the mirror.                 When I reached the bus stop (my sister was sick), I saw the Triple Trouble there. Ally turned around and looked and me. She burst out laughing and pointed at me. Soon everyone else at the bus stop did the same.                  “What a clown!” said Lily. My face turned red. Then my bus pulled up and I climbed on and sat next to Courtney. I began to cry quietly into my hands. Courtney tried to comfort me as much as she could, but it didn’t work.                   Brielle passed me a note. I opened it up and the note read: No one likes you never will. You are ugly and you will never be beautiful. You should just die.                    I started to cry more and when we got to school my eyes were red and I was sniffling.                     Later after 3rd period, I went to the bathroom. When I closed the door, I saw something written on the door: Molly Thompson you should just die. I knew who wrote it.                       By time school let out I was in tears, because of all the terrible things Triple Trouble has done to me. When I got home, I slammed the front door, ran upstairs., and locked myself in my room.                        I threw myself onto my bed and began to cry. Why doesn’t anyone like me? Why are they making fun of me? I’ve done nothing wrong…..             

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
I was hoping to get some chapters up this weekend, BUT I kinda spilled some soda on the keyboard of my laptop ON ACCIDENT. The keyboard began not working right and my mom had to order a new keyboard for it. The keyboard is going to get to my house in 3-5 days. So I won't be posting any chapter this weekend. DON'T STOP READING YET. I only go to school on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday next week so I will try to post a chapter on Thursday and another of Friday and I also will write some chapters on the weekend. SORRY

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
I got the part for my computer today so now my computer is fixed. I will be posting new chapters soon.

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
I am SO SORRY for not writing lately. I will try to post the next chapter tonight or tomorrow. 

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
Chapter 5              Christmas is not so joyful

Months have passed since the first day of school. It also has been months of torture. Every day I have cried cause of it.
           The day before the final day of school before Christmas break, my mom confronted me, when I was in my room crying.
          “Sweetheart what’s wrong?” my mother asked.
          “Nothing,” I replied still crying.
           “It doesn’t sound like nothing. You can tell me anything. Is it at school?” my mother asked.
            I felt like I was about to surrender and tell me what was going on. So I did. I told her the whole story.
             “I knew this might happen,” said mom. “Why didn’t you tell me about all this in the first place?”
              “I was afraid. I thought if I told and you did something, I would be called a tattletale,” I said.
               “Here is what you should do. You need to stand up for yourself and show them that they don’t bother you,” said my mother.
                The next day I did exactly what she said, but everything turned out bad like always.
       Trouble came up to me before first period. “Hey Doggie. Did you roll yourself in mud or something cause you look ugly as ever,” said Ally.
"Keep your mouth closed and stop calling me that. Why do keep saying that I am a dog and tell me to die?” I said.
                  “I see the dog can talk. I do that cause it is all true. By the way you need to start losing some pounds. They all started to laugh, but only Lily didn’t laugh.
                  “LAUGH,” barked Ally, “What is wrong with you today?”
         Lily laughed, but in a fake way.
                  The three walked away, but at lunch Lily came to see me.
                 “Molly, I am so amazed at you standing up to Ally. I am also really sorry. I have done the most horrible things to you since the first day of school. I can’t believe you tried to stand up to Ally. I have always wanted to cause I am not the kind of girl that wants to pick on other girls. I’m really sorry. Can you forgive me and be friends? Ever since I met Ally she has been turning me into a bully. I don’t want to be like her.”
                 “I’ll forgive you,” I said.
                     Thanks to my mom’s advice I got another friend. Lily, Courtney, and I became best friends.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Which Color?

what is love according to you?

Girlz vs Boyz

Girlz vs Boyz

Team Edward or Team Jacob?-moved

what is love according to you?

latest videos