Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Makeup, Prettiness, and Bullies

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
I am having trouble figuring out a nickname Molly could call Ally to get back at her. So I have decided to let my readers add a bit to the book by coming up with some suggestions for the nickname. Post your suggestion for Ally's nickname and I will pick the best one.

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Maybe Alligator? She's as mean as one...

Posted By:
Christopher2001
Christopher2001
Star
THAT WAS AWESOME!

Posted By:
Christopher2001
Christopher2001
Star
Alligator

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
Next chapter will most likely be up today. Its a LONG one.

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
Chapter 6           If I Go Down, You’re Going Down With Me

My parents and older sister knew of my problems and were trying to help me stop the bullying, but after a while the advice became the same. I decided, maybe it’s time for Double Trouble (They lost Lily, so now there is only two of them left), to get a taste of their own medicine.
          I might have heard something come out of my sister or mother’s mouth that said not to, but I want to solve this problem on my own.
         On the last day of winter break, I figured out a new nickname for Ally.
          I got on the bus this morning and sat next to Courtney as usual.
           “Arf. Arf,” Ally said.
          "Why don't you shut your big Alligator mouth,” I said.
          Ally looked like she was just slapped. Maybe today I finally get to win this battle.
      When we arrived at the school, I got off and went into the school. I went straight to my locker and got my stuff for first period.
       When I closed my locker door and turned around I saw Double Trouble standing around a girl. A red headed girl. It was Lily they were attacking.
        “TRAITOR!” Yelled Ally and Brielle. A group of people gathered around them. I went through the crowd. When I got to the front I saw Ally hit Lily.
        “Hey! Don’t you think you should keep your big fat alligator mouth to yourself. Lily did nothing to you!” I yelled. Wow, I was finally sticking up to Ally and Brielle.
         Next thing you know I saw Ally’s fist coming towards my face. I blacked out when the fist reached my face.
         I woke up staring up at a white ceiling. I was in the nurse’s office. I looked to the other bench and saw Lily holding ice up to her eye.
         I felted coldness on my eye. I had a black eye. I looked everywhere else on my body to see if I had other injuries. I had a large bandage on my knee, but that was it. I stood up and held the ice to my eye.
     “W-What happened?” I asked Lily.
     “Ally hit me in the face and gave me a black eye. Then you stood up for me and she then gave you a black eye and knocked you out. You fell and hurt your knee on the floor,” Lily said. “Thanks.”
       “No problem. What happened to Ally and Brielle?” I asked.
        “Sent to the principal’s office. I think Ally is getting suspended for a few days and Brielle maybe a day of suspension and then two weeks of detention,” Lily answered.
        The nurse noticed that I had woken up and told me they were going to send me home. Lily was going home too.
          When my mom picked me up, she said that she was proud of me for sticking up for my friend. She also said that Ally and Brielle got punished. Ally got two day suspension and then Brielle a day of suspension and  two weeks detention.
          I guess I won today’s battle and tomorrow’s battle. I looked out the window and smiled.
     When I got home, I went up to my room and gathered up the borrowed makeup and put it back into Audrey’s room. I didn’t need it.
      I returned back to my room and shut the door. I looked at myself in the mirror. I’m not ugly. I’m beautiful. Life may not always be easy, but it sure is full of challenges.
      I grabbed my laptop and opened it up. I went and signed up for a blog. I thought that maybe if people hear my story maybe less bullying will occur.
       When I finished writing my first post, I posted it. I shut my laptop and put it away.
        The signature to my post was weird, but I thought it was true. I ended it with: “Love yourself.”

Posted By:
real4life14
real4life14
StarStarStarStarStar
All Of This Is Amazing  Big Grin I Love It!

Dare to be something more ♥

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar

"real4life14" wrote:

All Of This Is Amazing  Big Grin I Love It!
Thanks! :3

Posted By:
Jingles429
Jingles429
StarStar
You shroud publish this I love it smile.

From Alessandra
★☆★

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar

"Jingles429" wrote:

You shroud publish this I love it smile.
Thanks.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

you love the new look of KW??

What is your favorite planet?

Cat or Dog

Hunter Hayes or Florida Georgia Line

latest videos