Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Makeup, Prettiness, and Bullies

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay! You used my idea!

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar

"prppydawg294" wrote:

Yay! You used my idea!
Yep :3

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
I've begun chapter 7.

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
I think it would be cool to have a crazylike character that got picked on by Double Trouble, but didn't really care about it. Sorta a me character, I guess. Please?

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar

"prppydawg294" wrote:

I think it would be cool to have a crazylike character that got picked on by Double Trouble, but didn't really care about it. Sorta a me character, I guess. Please?
xD Sure. I was gonna do this next chapter on Ally getting revenge on Molly, thinking that it was all Molly's fault that she got suspension. Maybe I can work the character into this next chapter somehow (I have an idea in mind). If you want you can create the name for the character. 

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Maria. Or Melissa, Mel for short. Mel!

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
Okay. I enjoy hearing my readers ideas. :3 (Hint: After this book is finished, I might write a 2nd book. I already have an idea in mind.)

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
Chapter 7    Revenge Kills You Inside        
            The next two days were probably the best days since the first day of school. After Brielle got back to school she was clueless of what to do without Ally.
            When Ally returned, she didn’t mess with me. Weird. When I went into the girl’s bathroom, I saw a girl with brown hair and glasses sorta like mine.
             “She will pounce when she gets the chance,” said the girl turning her head towards me.
             “Who is this she? Who are you?” I asked.
             “I’m Melissa, or Mel for short. The girl I am talking about is Ally. She will get revenge. She always does. She did it to me when she bullied me,” Mel said.
              “So she is just waiting for the right time to pounce?” I asked.
              “Yep and if I were you, you should just ignore her and act like she isn’t there,” she said.
               She walked out of the bathroom without saying another word.
               Throughout the rest of the day I wondered what Ally would try to do. My wondering got an answer at the end of the day.
                As I was walking out the front doors of the school, something stuck out in front of my leg. I fell face first onto the gravel. I stood up. My nose was bleeding. It hurt a lot. I burst out crying. I could see Mel running into the school through my tears. Everyone was laughing except Courtney and Lily.
                Mel must have ran in to tell a teacher. The teacher and nurse ran out to see if I was okay. I wasn’t. My nose was bleeding so bad that they had to call an ambulance.
                 When I was at the hospital they found out that my nose was broken. My mom and dad showed up as soon as they got the news. The doctors put a gaze on my nose and prescribed an antibiotic. They sent me home.
                  I felt so humiliated when the other students laughed. I felt like I had no respect at all.
           When I got home, I remembered about Peyton. She hasn’t called me since the day before the first day of school. Some friend.
           I wanted to go thank Mel for getting the teachers before Ally could do anything worse. I thought she lived around the neighborhood. I went outside and saw Mel on her bike.
           I waved to her, “Thank you!”
           Mel smiled and waved back, “Any time, friend!”

Posted By:
thewantedlover32
thewantedlover32
StarStarStar
I've been going to the school for a while so when i first got into the class room i thought it was they put me in a special class because it was a boy jumping up and down and screaming and then he stopped and rushed to me and start laughing and said his name was max and i told him my  name and he callde me nemo and i called him crazy and he didn't like me for 5th grade and sxth grade when we got in 7th grade he asked me to go out with him and i didnt say anything and i sit right next to and he always bothers me now and he thinks i likes him when i dont

I Love ... ♥

[Forever & Always thatsHowItsSupposed…
*iLove...

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar

"thewantedlover32" wrote:

I've been going to the school for a while so when i first got into the class room i thought it was they put me in a special class because it was a boy jumping up and down and screaming and then he stopped and rushed to me and start laughing and said his name was max and i told him my  name and he callde me nemo and i called him crazy and he didn't like me for 5th grade and sxth grade when we got in 7th grade he asked me to go out with him and i didnt say anything and i sit right next to and he always bothers me now and he thinks i likes him when i dont
His not liking you was a sign that he had a crush on you. :3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Count to one million!

ThE WoRd GaMe

ThE WoRd GaMe

Count to one million!

Taylor Swift vs. Ariana Grande

We the Kidz

latest videos