Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Makeup, Prettiness, and Bullies

Posted By:
thewantedlover32
thewantedlover32
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 52

"-Happy Never After-" wrote:


"thewantedlover32" wrote:


I've been going to the school for a while so when i first got into the class room i thought it was they put me in a special class because it was a boy jumping up and down and screaming and then he stopped and rushed to me and start laughing and said his name was max and i told him my  name and he callde me nemo and i called him crazy and he didn't like me for 5th grade and sxth grade when we got in 7th grade he asked me to go out with him and i didnt say anything and i sit right next to and he always bothers me now and he thinks i likes him when i dont

His not liking you was a sign that he had a crush on you. :3

he still kind of creeps me out though and he's white and i'm black and my family is very critical but everyone tells me that

I Love ... ♥

[Forever & Always thatsHowItsSupposed…
*iLove...


Makeup, Prettiness, and Bullies

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
Member since:
February, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8424
Woo! Go Mel! Yay!

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ


Makeup, Prettiness, and Bullies

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 502

"prppydawg294" wrote:

Woo! Go Mel! Yay!
xD

Makeup, Prettiness, and Bullies

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
Member since:
February, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8424
xDDD Note to self: see how awesome I would look in glasses.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ


Makeup, Prettiness, and Bullies

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 502

"prppydawg294" wrote:

xDDD Note to self: see how awesome I would look in glasses.
xD

Makeup, Prettiness, and Bullies

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
Member since:
February, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8424
Ooh! I just thought of something... In the next chapter, Ally could try to bully Mel, but Mel, Molly, and the others could stand up to her! (Read this when you get online)

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ


Makeup, Prettiness, and Bullies

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 502

"prppydawg294" wrote:

Ooh! I just thought of something... In the next chapter, Ally could try to bully Mel, but Mel, Molly, and the others could stand up to her! (Read this when you get online)
Good Idea! :3

Makeup, Prettiness, and Bullies

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 502

"-Happy Never After-" wrote:


"prppydawg294" wrote:


Ooh! I just thought of something... In the next chapter, Ally could try to bully Mel, but Mel, Molly, and the others could stand up to her! (Read this when you get online)

Good Idea! :3
I think I am going to use the idea not in the next chapter, but in the chapter after the next one. Oh BTW the next chapter might not be up for a few days due to me having to do projects for school (book report, presintation, 5 paragraph final of a book for an elective, etc).

Makeup, Prettiness, and Bullies

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
Member since:
February, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8424

"-Happy Never After-" wrote:


"-Happy Never After-" wrote:





"prppydawg294" wrote:




Ooh! I just thought of something... In the next chapter, Ally could try to bully Mel, but Mel, Molly, and the others could stand up to her! (Read this when you get online)



Good Idea! :3

I think I am going to use the idea not in the next chapter, but in the chapter after the next one. Oh BTW the next chapter might not be up for a few days due to me having to do projects for school (book report, presintation, 5 paragraph final of a book for an elective, etc).

Okay, sounds good. And wow, you have a lot of school projects.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ


Makeup, Prettiness, and Bullies

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 502

"prppydawg294" wrote:


"-Happy Never After-" wrote:





"-Happy Never After-" wrote:











"prppydawg294" wrote:








Ooh! I just thought of something... In the next chapter, Ally could try to bully Mel, but Mel, Molly, and the others could stand up to her! (Read this when you get online)







Good Idea! :3



I think I am going to use the idea not in the next chapter, but in the chapter after the next one. Oh BTW the next chapter might not be up for a few days due to me having to do projects for school (book report, presintation, 5 paragraph final of a book for an elective, etc).



Okay, sounds good. And wow, you have a lot of school projects.
Not really. I accidently said etc. All I have to do now is finish my diorama for reading class and read more class and do my book report for reading.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

You Failed To Mention

The Fault In our Stars! ♥

ThE WoRd GaMe

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

this forum is about rocks

latest videos