Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
Vanessa Shay
Vanessa Shay
StarStarStar
Hi!!! I have started this story and would like to share what I have written so far. The case of the missing ring Chapter one Today was Saturday and I was literally dying in boredom. I was passing my time while reading mystery novels. Suddenly, an idea struck me. I grabbed my cell and I immediately started texting. Here is how the chat went. (I am Natalie. My friends call me Nat.) Natalie: What’s up guys? Jennifer: BORED Samantha: BORED X3. What about you Nat? Natalie: Well. . . I was bored. But right now I am anxious to tell you guys something. Jennifer: Come on! Spit it out Samantha: Let her speak Jenny! Go on Nat. . . . Natalie: How would you guys like to be a club or something like that? Jennifer: Where did this come from? Natalie: To answer ur question Jennifer, I was reading mystery novels to survive boredom. I realized that maybe having a club you know could be interesting? Jennifer: How do you know we will be good at this thing? Samantha: Guys can we discuss this in person cuz I am getting all mixed up here Natalie: I would like that very much. As long as Jenny is ok that is Jennifer: cool. I pick the timing and place. Joe’s Pantry at 12:00 sharp Samantha: See ya Natalie: Great! Bye Jennifer: Goodbye! I was so excited, I was afraid I would explode. I darted down the stairs and I quickly scribbled a quick note on a post it note.here is what I wrote:- Gone out with my friends at Joe’s. Will be back in an hour or two. Bye! Will post next chapter when finished. Hope you liked it.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
Its good so far x'] 

Jag och min valp, Elvis
Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

Posted By:
Vanessa Shay
Vanessa Shay
StarStarStar
Thanks! I'm working on it!

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
No problem, can't wait to read it. 

Jag och min valp, Elvis
Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
This is enjoying and I hopes you writes more smile Big Grin 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
Vanessa Shay
Vanessa Shay
StarStarStar
Thanks I will write more

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar
It's great! Keep writing. :3

Window snap.
Let the storm rage on.♥

play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos