Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The case of the missing ring

Posted By:
Vanessa Shay
Vanessa Shay
StarStarStar
Hi!!! I have started this story and would like to share what I have written so far. The case of the missing ring Chapter one Today was Saturday and I was literally dying in boredom. I was passing my time while reading mystery novels. Suddenly, an idea struck me. I grabbed my cell and I immediately started texting. Here is how the chat went. (I am Natalie. My friends call me Nat.) Natalie: What’s up guys? Jennifer: BORED Samantha: BORED X3. What about you Nat? Natalie: Well. . . I was bored. But right now I am anxious to tell you guys something. Jennifer: Come on! Spit it out Samantha: Let her speak Jenny! Go on Nat. . . . Natalie: How would you guys like to be a club or something like that? Jennifer: Where did this come from? Natalie: To answer ur question Jennifer, I was reading mystery novels to survive boredom. I realized that maybe having a club you know could be interesting? Jennifer: How do you know we will be good at this thing? Samantha: Guys can we discuss this in person cuz I am getting all mixed up here Natalie: I would like that very much. As long as Jenny is ok that is Jennifer: cool. I pick the timing and place. Joe’s Pantry at 12:00 sharp Samantha: See ya Natalie: Great! Bye Jennifer: Goodbye! I was so excited, I was afraid I would explode. I darted down the stairs and I quickly scribbled a quick note on a post it note.here is what I wrote:- Gone out with my friends at Joe’s. Will be back in an hour or two. Bye! Will post next chapter when finished. Hope you liked it.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
Its good so far x'] 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

Posted By:
Vanessa Shay
Vanessa Shay
StarStarStar
Thanks! I'm working on it!

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
No problem, can't wait to read it. 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
This is enjoying and I hopes you writes more smile Big Grin 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge

Posted By:
Vanessa Shay
Vanessa Shay
StarStarStar
Thanks I will write more

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar
It's great! Keep writing. :3

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Good Gamer's Tier List to games.

What is your favorite Pokemon?

How much battery has you got right now?

What is your favorite anime?

What is your favorite anime?

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos