Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Part of a story i'm doing

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
So this is for a competition, and I want honest feedback. The topic is supposed to be "Under The Sea" So uh. Yeah. Atlanta was the odd one out. The loner. She didn’t care, she preferred her own company anyway. She had been brought up in an orphanage and apparently was found in a small, worn shoe box, only a few weeks old. She loved being near the sea and swimming. She could even stay underwater for half an hour without having to come back up. She adored the ocean, and went every day, and you would often find her for hours standing at the cliff watching the wave’s crash against eachother.  Meanwhile, in the depths of the deep ocean nearby, Neptune, King of the Sea, was thinking about his daughter. “Pascal, the war between the two nations is over. I must find my daughter.” He told his trusty messenger Pascal. Pascal was an old, small fish, who liked the quiet life. “But how shall we find her? There are hundreds of young girls here, and what if she has moved from the mainland Your Majesty?” He asked. “I would know if she left. I know I would...Feel it somehow.” He retorted. Pascal sighed. “What shall I do, your Majesty?”  To Be Continued

bring me the horizon ♥

Part of a story i'm doing

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar
Up to this part, it's pretty interesting. 

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

CHECK EHT OUT NAO!!!!!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D