Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

I need youre opinion

Posted By:
Madstar :)
StarStarStar
Hi, im thinking about writing a poem book, these are the fist 3. Please tell me wat u think! Goodbyes She sits in the dark Waiting for someone to walk in and save her But all that she sees is sad The pain feels that it hates her The darkness tells her to end it all She cannot move or feel All she feels is numbness Her head is spinning like a wheel Her tears whisper to her Chanting a twisted song She wipes them away quickly Their songs went on too long She gets up She walks slowly, slowly away She goes into a shed Her words cannot display what she wants to say Wait! What’s that! She has come back, back to the gloomy room This time with a rope Her every footstep sounds like a boom Her hands are shaking As she ties the rope She gets a chair and ties it to the ceiling fan She can no longer cope or hold on to her little hope The darkness lifts the rope up It giggles, as if to say It fits around her neck She kicks the chair away That’s it Her life flashes before her eyes She lets one last tear fall She chokes her last goodbyes Run away girl She packs her bag With all the essentials Food, water, money, clothes She kept her plan confidential The sky is barley grey Sunlight peeking through the night She sneaks out of the room, carrying the bag She remembers her parents fight Down the hall, the floor is creaking Hope for the best, eyes closed Hold your breath no, keep your consionce closed Phew, no one is awoken Tiptoe, tiptoe, can’t risk anything Past the lounge room, out the back door The wind chime is moving, hear the pings? Out into the dark The giant, scary world She is on her own from here Her lips shape into a curl The more she walks on, the less you see of her Hopefully you will always remember the girl on the run Now she can roam, walk and wander all she wants She has won The leaking pen The pen has started leaking Like a river it overflows Onto the holders hand But the holder doesn’t know It smears, sneaking down But still, the holder doesn’t realise The ink is black and deceiving It's souls and eyes are full of lies Down onto the floor it falls It is a silent mouse Through the floor boards it goes Down, under the house It sinks into the soil Its last resting place The ink smiles There is no longer any trace

-madstar smile

I need youre opinion

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar
The poems are good, but you need to make them rhyme so that they sound better. I did like the last one though. As for the second one, you should make the title as 'Freedom Finally', 'Running Forever' or something like that. Hope it helps. smile

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥

I need youre opinion

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"Super-Girl16" wrote:

The poems are good, but you need to make them rhyme so that they sound better. I did like the last one though. As for the second one, you should make the title as 'Freedom Finally', 'Running Forever' or something like that. Hope it helps. smile
I think they're fine without rhyme.

Ginger|Melissa

I need youre opinion

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"Super-Girl16" wrote:

I think they're fine without rhyme.
Yes, they are..but don't you think it'll sound better if rhyme is added?

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥

I need youre opinion

Posted By:
StarStarStar
The rhymeing shceme is A B C B so there, stop arguing, if it didnt rhyme AT ALL then it would NOT sound that good

-madstar smile

I need youre opinion

Posted By:
Vanessa Shay
Vanessa Shay
StarStarStar
I can tell you are a great writer! add me pleez pleez add me!

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Loner's club

How much battery has you got right now?

Loner's club

in which age would u marry?

MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos