Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

2 Poems

Posted By:
Dangerous Angels
Dangerous Angels
StarStarStarStarStar
I love to write, I started at 4. Here are two pieces of prose If it's liked, I'll post more smile Do you weep?What is this life?Why are we so gracious?To be is this worldAnd we destroy with ruthless decisions,Our power taken for grantedWe warp our blessed intelligence,We take the very lives we are so similar.Such savageness, we cannot explainWe put our societies in the hands of those we can so upmost trust,But in pure veracity,We are not capable of answers.Why do the stars shine?A luxury catered for our souls?Some do such bad in blame of the majestic one,Who raises the sun for those who live,In thanks for one who lived before.Believing in this sense of fatality,How do you sleep at night,In the bitter knowingness of it all?Do you weep, when the dark falls?Do you weep? White AngelYou have seen her beforeShe deftly moves, as her enigmatic figure elusively reaches the top of the cliffYour senses are staggered, standing the this serene wastelandAs you gaze at her tresses as they stir in the salty airHer splendour is captivatingHer robes entwine in the wind, her complexion wraithlike whiteShe throws herself, and the fabric billows behind, revealing swan legsAnd she collides into the unforgiving grey waters You wait, until you realized you had been holding your breath the whole time.

the world fascinates me.
Andy Warhol

2 Poems

Posted By:
Capablanca Lock
Capablanca
StarStarStarStar
I really enjoyed the second one. I'd like to see you format your poems for KW, I think it would make them a lot more aesthetically pleasing.

“I see it all perfectly; there are two possible situations — one can either do this or that. My honest opinion and my friendly advice is this: do it or do not do it — you will regret both.” -Søren Kierkegaard

2 Poems

Posted By:
Dangerous Angels
Dangerous Angels
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you, I'm not sure how to use the new forum poster O.O This is my first time on KW since late 2010  Is there any threads with help? I copied and pasted the stuff from Word and it looked fine before I posted

the world fascinates me.
Andy Warhol

2 Poems

Posted By:
Capablanca Lock
Capablanca
StarStarStarStar

"Dangerous Angels" wrote:

Thank you, I'm not sure how to use the new forum poster O.O This is my first time on KW since late 2010  Is there any threads with help? I copied and pasted the stuff from Word and it looked fine before I posted
No idea. This is something you should contact a Jr. Mod over. They're pretty easy to find. 

“I see it all perfectly; there are two possible situations — one can either do this or that. My honest opinion and my friendly advice is this: do it or do not do it — you will regret both.” -Søren Kierkegaard

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Petition for Israel

My Dad Cusses ALOT!

how can i tell my parents that i cut

Favorite tv shows. ?

Is the excessive censorship really necessary?

hey

latest videos