Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Chain Story!(:

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
StarStarStarStar
I think it would be fun to do a chain story, yes? For people who don't know what it is, it's a story written by multiple people on the forums. Someone starts, then someone adds on, then another person adds on, until the story is finished. Please, no really pointless and random things. I kind of take writing too seriously. Also, try to use good grammar? I guess I'll start and see what happens? Beginning: I woke up lying underneath the sun, its rays shining warmly against my face. The sound of waves had filled my ears, creating a smooth rhythm which I had always enjoyed. A palm tree swayed above me, it's branches providing shade. I felt sand beneath my fingertips, its warmness taking me back to the place of my childhood. I studied the empty beach, a smile spreading across my face. It was at this moment I had realized the beach was empty. I was the only visible soul. I stood up abruptly, starting to panic. I realized I never remembered getting off of my plane. Visions of red slowly filled my mind, along with memories of shrieks. I had also realized my head was throbbing. How did I get here?

All we are is everything that's right.

Chain Story!(:

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, so I first want to say that what really made me not want to post anything was the fact you stated no pointless and random things. That might be way no one has added on to your story. Also, this sounds waaaaay too much like The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, and June. The visions of red and the throbbing head thing, and it's such a typical story plot. You also need a name for your character. But since I gave you constructive criticism, I will add on to your story. How did I get here? Okay, stay calm, stay calm. I tried to remember the last thing I saw. After a few tries, all I could come up with was the fact that I didn't feel very well and went to the bathroom in the middle of the flight. The last thing I remember was washing my hands,, and then now I'm here? Well,I guess those movies about being stranded on the beach really will come in handy. Time to go hunt and gather. I really didn't want to go into the woodsy area, though. My thoughts were interupted by the sound of twigs snapping. I whipped my head around and saw nothing. I figured I should try to look for the plane or some other clues as to what happened. I really don't want to find food in that scary sound-producing woods. I went down the length of the beach to search.

Chain Story!(:

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
StarStarStarStar

"Yeliak" wrote:

Okay, so I first want to say that what really made me not want to post anything was the fact you stated no pointless and random things. That might be way no one has added on to your story. Also, this sounds waaaaay too much like The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, and June. The visions of red and the throbbing head thing, and it's such a typical story plot. You also need a name for your character. But since I gave you constructive criticism, I will add on to your story. How did I get here? Okay, stay calm, stay calm. I tried to remember the last thing I saw. After a few tries, all I could come up with was the fact that I didn't feel very well and went to the bathroom in the middle of the flight. The last thing I remember was washing my hands,, and then now I'm here? Well,I guess those movies about being stranded on the beach really will come in handy. Time to go hunt and gather. I really didn't want to go into the woodsy area, though. My thoughts were interupted by the sound of twigs snapping. I whipped my head around and saw nothing. I figured I should try to look for the plane or some other clues as to what happened. I really don't want to find food in that scary sound-producing woods. I went down the length of the beach to search.
I have not read that book? Haha(: And I know the character needs a name, I just couldn't think of one for the introduction, and was hoping to type it when it came to me. Tongue Out Thanks for the critism, though. Very much appreciated. (: Back to the story: I saw nothing except the sky slowly turning shades of orange and red, but I could still hear the snapping of twigs just a few feet away. Breathe, I thought silently. Just breathe. I kept my eyes straight ahead, not looking back. I wanted to find someone, something, to show me survival, to show me the way. This much I had already known. I kept walking, straight ahead, wondering what was ahead of me. I kept seeing the visions, though. I kept hearing the screams. I tried to remember the few seconds which had occured after I used the bathroom, but nothing came into my memory. Jamie, stay calm, I cooed inside my head. You probably landed and don't remember. It was at this moment I had stopped walking to listen to, yet again, the twigs snapping. I held my breath, unsure of whether or not I should turn around.

Chain Story!(:

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
It's now or never, so I turned around, not sure of what I would see. To my surprise, I saw a very old woman, or what resembled a woman. She most certainly didn't come from my flight, at least I thought. My first instinct was to run, but I decided that I needed this person to live. Before she eats me. " Hello?" The lady made no move towards me, nor did she reply. Maybe she was shocked as I was. I stepped towards her, overcome by boldness. She quickly ran back into the woods. Well, you're really gonna die now, I thought, you just scared the old lady, your only source to anything.   I am surprised anyone is here, though. I didn't see anything but pieces of white metal on beach.. ..   White metal!!? Why didn't I think of that before??!! The plane had to of crashed!! But something still didn't click into place...

Chain Story!(:

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
StarStarStarStar
Where is everyone? Shouldn't there be bodies? I thought. I also began to wonder why the plane was in small pieces, why there was no large piece of it's body or wing anywhere in sight. I thought of the old woman's facial expression. She seemed as if she knew something, something that I didn't.
Nothing made sense. The more I thought, the more confused I had made myself. I felt as if I was too small to understand what was happening, as if I was becoming part of something bigger. But I di not want to find out what I was becoming part of.

Chain Story!(:

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
I remembered something from school, in class we were reading something about this. What did the teacher say to do? Gather clues? Get food? Those were the obvious ones. But what about what happens if you see a native to the island? What do you do then? I had a sense someone was watching me. I went in after the woman before I chickened out. It felt like hours before I found her. And when I did, I really wished I didn't..... What I saw was unbelievable......

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Kidzworld Radio is Here

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

latest videos