Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

What If....

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
What if ....
        I wake up in a strange room. Well not that strange, but familiar. I throw the covers of my cold body. I stand up and go to the restroom. On the way I bump into somebody. "Kendall?!?" I say questionly. "Morgan, your up early." She replied. "Huh..?" I say. I just go with it, if it will help her sleep at night. I throw myself into the shower and get changed. I put on a navy blue shirt and some blue jeans. I put on my blue, sparkly shoes. The color of the day is blue, I guess. I walk into the restroom, agian, and look at myself in the mirror. "WHO IS THIS!?!" I scream|whisper.               I walk down to the kitchen, and freeze when I see who's in there. "Diaman?" I whisper. "Ooh hey little sis!" He says. He gets up and walks over to me and picks me up and spins me around. Then he sets me down and does the same to Kendall. "Put me down, put me down!" she says.  He sets her down and we all sit around the table to eat. Kendall's wearing the same as I am. I can't believe I'm realated to Diaman. "Shawn, would you get the trash?" dad says. I can get used to this, I think. "Okay, I'll take the girls to school." mom says.          I walk to the laundry room and get my back-pack and blue jacket. Kendall comes in too, and gets the same stuff. We stand there and give a few giggles, till our dog, Jackson, comes in and looks at us.  We both walk outside and race to the car with our blonde hair flowing in the breeze. 

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

ThE WoRd GaMe

You Failed To Mention

The Fault In our Stars! ♥

ThE WoRd GaMe

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos