Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Sick

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

Sick. I feel sick. I feel sick deep inside where nothing can touch but words. The sickness hurts and it tears and shrieks and it hurts so much, but I have to keep it inside. I want it to go away, but there’s no way. To make it leave, I’d have to let it out. I feel sick and I hurt and I don’t know what to do. I’m afraid to ask for help and I’m afraid to tell you. My sickness can’t be cured by a doctor and no one can fix it but me.
But I can’t fix it. I want to fix it, I want to so bad, but I can’t. I’m scared and I just want you to understand, but you never would. You’re causing my sickness.
What if you hate me? What if you try to get rid of me?
I need to keep it inside where no one can see it.
No one.
I just
Feel
Sick

the switch is now on OFF

Sick

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
laughs hysterically at this gross thing i wrote 

HAHAHAHAAH
depression is serious business kids especially when your mom doesnt accept or support your lesbian relationships!!!!!!!!

the switch is now on OFF

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Who is better Manchester Utd Or Manchester...

adventure time (what characters do you lik...

which movie do u want to see when it comes...

adventure time (what characters do you lik...

Who is your favorite actor?

Last one to post ICE CREAM wins!!!