Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 7276

No one is asking you to post a link, actually thats not allowed. But this "hospital" must have a name. I cant randomly acess that by goggling.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Feli_V" wrote:

"-Allie-" wrote:

I hate threads like these with no support. Sad

i saw it on the news and i never fake anything.  i cant post the link for some odd reason,  so you need to look it up.  im sorry about that Frown  dont say hait its not verry nice.


Okay so I typed in Death Hospitals and NOTHING came up..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Oh hey!  I googled, "Death Hospitals in Britain" and a bunch of links on it came up. smile


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
...

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
.... .-.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 7276

"MissBallerinaxoxox" wrote:

Oh hey!  I googled, "Death Hospitals in Britain" and a bunch of links on it came up. smile
When you google anything a bunch of links come up. Two of us went thru most and none are about this hospital. Only a teaching hospital who doesnt have the funding to gt fluids for patients thus 1000 + die a year and has nothing to do with the UN they are just poor. But that is NOT what he's claiming in the original post which resembles a nazi death medical lab.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Finally! Found it.. and apprently the parents give the hospitals consent to do this to the child..Frustrated
 

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Allie-" wrote:

"MissBallerinaxoxox" wrote:

Oh hey!  I googled, "Death Hospitals in Britain" and a bunch of links on it came up. smile When you google anything a bunch of links come up. Two of us went thru most and none are about this hospital. Only a teaching hospital who doesnt have the funding to gt fluids for patients thus 1000 + die a year and has nothing to do with the UN they are just poor. But that is NOT what he's claiming in the original post which resembles a nazi death medical lab.


Look up the Big Grineath Pathway..

aparently thats what its called Frustrated

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Storm1232" wrote:

Finally! Found it.. and apprently the parents give the hospitals consent to do this to the child..Frustrated
 


That's just terrible. /:


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"MissBallerinaxoxox" wrote:

"Storm1232" wrote:

Finally! Found it.. and apprently the parents give the hospitals consent to do this to the child..Frustrated
 

That's just terrible. /:


They don't know whats really happening, they assume its suppose to be quick and painless

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity