Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

that is very sad why would somone do somthing like that!! 

Comment on this pleasee

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I feel so bad for all the families who lost someone yesterday.. :c Praying for them!~

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

It's awful. R.I.P to those that died. Frown

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I'm guessing that is was the school shooting of kindergartners that happened yesterday. Very sad, I heard that the kids had to hold hands and close their eyes so that they wouldn't become traumatized due to all of the blood.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

i cant believe someone did somthing like that i hope the shooter likes it in helk Frown 
R.I.P little angels 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Jessica1123" wrote:

that is very sad why would somone do somthing like that!! 

It is very sad, and on the news my mom said that I guy that did had a mental problem.. Frown
I cannot believe that someone would kill their parents and those kindergarteners!! Sad

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

...Where was I yesterday??
-Sees nothing on interwebs-
Solike...yeah

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

It's awful. R.I.P to those that died. Frown

Graciee and everyone, I knew one of the kids that died. Her name was Olivia Engel. She was a native from my state. Our School District started a mentoring/tutoring Group for High School students that are in clusters meaning that They build A HS. MS, and Elementary all in one big area. My Area has just a Elementary school right now. They are Building a new MS past Our Football Stadium and Soccer Fields. To Make a Long story short, I put in for the program to my counselor and was 1 of 50 chosen last year to go and help at the school. I was assigned 2 classes, a 3rd grade class and a kindergarten class. That's when I met Olivia. She was 5 years old last year. Over the summer, Olivia's dad got transferred up to Newtown Connecticut. Olivia was a very sweet, wiggly, and always had a smile on her face. She always followed me around the class. I always teased her and called her my AngelChild. Now, She is a AngelChilld in Heaven. Olivia, You will be truly missed.  D:

~Peace - Love - Learn~

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity