×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 11131

";JiKailah♥" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:






";JiKailah♥" wrote:




People are people. Love is love. Simple as that. 



Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. Simple as that. 



God also made Hitler. Your point is invalid. 



God creates and loves all, but he also made this book that says murder is wrong, and that being gay is wrong. So what you do is on your own decisions. Your point is invalid. 


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
September 2012
Posts: 129

Ow

"AlphaT" wrote:



";JiKailah♥" wrote:






"AlphaT" wrote:









";JiKailah♥" wrote:






People are people. Love is love. Simple as that. 



Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. Simple as that. 



God also made Hitler. Your point is invalid. 



God creates and loves all, but he also made this book that says murder is wrong, and that being gay is wrong. So what you do is on your own decisions. Your point is invalid. 



How can you say that being gay is wrong? A sin is something that you know you shouldn't do. Something that you can control. Being gay is not a sin because you can not control who you fall in love with. 

Imagination!!
"If you believe in yourself, and with a tiny pinch of magic, all your dreams can come true!"
~Spongebob Squarepants~


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 11131

";JiKailah♥" wrote:

Ow


"AlphaT" wrote:






";JiKailah♥" wrote:









"AlphaT" wrote:












";JiKailah♥" wrote:








People are people. Love is love. Simple as that. 



Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. Simple as that. 



God also made Hitler. Your point is invalid. 



God creates and loves all, but he also made this book that says murder is wrong, and that being gay is wrong. So what you do is on your own decisions. Your point is invalid. 



How can you say that being gay is wrong? A sin is something that you know you shouldn't do. Something that you can control. Being gay is not a sin because you can not control who you fall in love with. 



Im sure you can, thats like saying that its not a sin to lie if you cant control your lying habits, or other bad habits mentioned in the Bible. 


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
July 2012
Posts: 136

Just let people be who they want to be.. it doesn't matter if you gay, b..i, emo,scene, or a nerd.. its a free country! there are no rules to say that you need to be like everyone else is there? **** you people who don't agree with me.. you don't need to be like everyone else to fit in.. just be yourself.. your free to be you!

Let people be who they want to be


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2010
Posts: 9804

"AlphaT" wrote:



";JiKailah♥" wrote:


Ow




"AlphaT" wrote:









";JiKailah♥" wrote:












"AlphaT" wrote:















";JiKailah♥" wrote:










People are people. Love is love. Simple as that. 



Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. Simple as that. 



God also made Hitler. Your point is invalid. 



God creates and loves all, but he also made this book that says murder is wrong, and that being gay is wrong. So what you do is on your own decisions. Your point is invalid. 



How can you say that being gay is wrong? A sin is something that you know you shouldn't do. Something that you can control. Being gay is not a sin because you can not control who you fall in love with. 



Im sure you can, thats like saying that its not a sin to lie if you cant control your lying habits, or other bad habits mentioned in the Bible. 


Uh, no, you can't control that you like guys or girls. It's not something you can consciously control. Lying habits are something you can change. Kleptomania is something you can change. But you can't change the fact that you're gay, any more than you can change the fact that you're straight, or bi.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 11131

"samanthapandaw" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:






";JiKailah♥" wrote:




Ow






"AlphaT" wrote:












";JiKailah♥" wrote:















"AlphaT" wrote:


















";JiKailah♥" wrote:












People are people. Love is love. Simple as that. 



Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. Simple as that. 



God also made Hitler. Your point is invalid. 



God creates and loves all, but he also made this book that says murder is wrong, and that being gay is wrong. So what you do is on your own decisions. Your point is invalid. 



How can you say that being gay is wrong? A sin is something that you know you shouldn't do. Something that you can control. Being gay is not a sin because you can not control who you fall in love with. 



Im sure you can, thats like saying that its not a sin to lie if you cant control your lying habits, or other bad habits mentioned in the Bible. 


Uh, no, you can't control that you like guys or girls. It's not something you can consciously control. Lying habits are something you can change. Kleptomania is something you can change. But you can't change the fact that you're gay, any more than you can change the fact that you're straight, or bi.



So, no one changes form gay to straight or straight to gay? And anyone who could, wuld mean your point is invalid, right? So all those salvation stories of people quitting the habitical sin of being gay, are wrong and never happened? 


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
September 2012
Posts: 7

I think gay marrige should be legal because GOD GAVE US LIFE LET US LIVE!
And sure lying is wrong but it isn't illegal so why should gay marrige be.NOT THAT I'M GAY OR ANYTHING.(NO SERIOUSLY)

Dave Just call me that plz


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
September 2012
Posts: 7

"CoolxDav01" wrote:

I think gay marrige should be legal because GOD GAVE US LIFE LET US LIVE!

And sure lying is wrong but it isn't illegal so why should gay marrige be.NOT THAT I'M GAY OR ANYTHING.(NO SERIOUSLY)

Dave Just call me that plz


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 1309



"




you can't change the fact that you're gay, any more than you can change the fact that you're straight, or bi.
I did.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 11131

"CoolxDav01" wrote:



"CoolxDav01" wrote:


I think gay marrige should be legal because GOD GAVE US LIFE LET US LIVE!


And sure lying is wrong but it isn't illegal so why should gay marrige be.NOT THAT I'M GAY OR ANYTHING.(NO SERIOUSLY)



*takes deep breath*


God gave us a life to live based on free will so that we could live for him, in turn with that free will we can do bad things including lying and homosexuality,  all sin to God is equal since only one sin can seperate you from perfection. All sin is equal, its illegal to The Bible, as well as some from The Bible are illegal in The Real World. So really, it shouldnt be legal.

Thank You.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by fairytailfan123
First Period Storys. (Girls... in Girls Only posted by HeyItsTrashcan
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Home For the Strange ( for ... in Private Roleplay posted by ThatGayGuy
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Rate the YouTube channel ab... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by nounou123
First Period Storys. (Girls... in Girls Only posted by WinxFanBloomKia231AP
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by simran88
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Alois_Trancy_
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by lolathedog
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ImagineOrdinary
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by James
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by fairytailfan123
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by TXSL9
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by ImagineOrdinary
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by nounou123
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by ImagineOrdinary
Who is your celeb doppelgan... in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
What/How are you feeling ri... in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
1001 Things to do when you ... in Random posted by Pikacraftgirl
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by Sportygirl54